What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

Bliss

Spandeau Ballet - Chant No. 1

Then

Queen with David Bowie - Under Pressure

Followed by

Cure - Close to Me
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Sethite

Rod Stewart "Have you ever see the rain"
Truly, madly, deeply...

Kalen

Bliss

Morcheeba - Diggin' a Watery Grave

Then

Sparklehorse - See The Light

Now

Modest Mouse - Jesus Christ was an Only Child
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

WyldRanger

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull soundtrack

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Moondazed

Cabaret Kiki - Seven Ways neue version

The seven ways I love you are the seven ways to Hell ... priceless! :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Maeven

Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits

It was on the radio on the way back from lunch and now its looping endlessly in my head...
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Elohim

Seara

That time by Regina Spektor

"Remember that time when we decided to kiss anywhere but the mouth?"

Kalen

Bliss

Quote from: Seara Cain on May 20, 2008, 11:00:11 PM
That time by Regina Spektor

"Remember that time when we decided to kiss anywhere but the mouth?"

"Remember that time I ate nothing but tan- ger- ines? So sweet and joocy!"
Now I have to cue that up on the mix cd... After I finish listening to Red Hot Chile Peppers, Otherside.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

WHat a coincidence. Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here album is playing on my computer.

Somehow fittingly.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bliss

Nina Gordon - Now I Can Die

Then

Alien Ant Farm - Flesh and Bone
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Sethite

Whitney Houston - "I'll always love you". I got thrills evey time I listen to this song.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Econoline Crush - Home

Moondazed turned me on to this band, and they're in regular rotation in my playlist these days!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen