Music & Emotions

Started by SinfullyShy, September 06, 2017, 09:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfullyShy

Rules:

My first post will be an emotion, the person who posts next will have to post a song they listen to when they are in that mood/feeling that emotion, and then include another emotion for the next responder. Everyone will be responding to the person above them.

"It's not enough. I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy.I said, I don't want it. I just need it. To breathe, To feel, to know I'm alive. " - Tool

ON's & OFF's | Plots & Ideas
| Abscences & Apologies

SinfullyShy

Emotion: Wearisome
"It's not enough. I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy.I said, I don't want it. I just need it. To breathe, To feel, to know I'm alive. " - Tool

| Abscences & Apologies

SinfullyShy

The Patient by Tool https://youtu.be/wtHAKEZzrl8

Emotion for the next person: Frustrated

| Abscences & Apologies

Beguile's Mistress

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

SinfullyShy

Days of The New - Freak

https://youtu.be/-RrD95TYVYk

Emotion: Guilty

Sidenote: I love Halestrom and Cyndi Lauper! I had never heard of Think by Kaleida. I really like it though ❤️

| Abscences & Apologies

William Blake

FOZZY - Judas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isJVYFiIv08

Actually, this is on the theme music list for one of my RPs.

Emotion: Determined

SinfullyShy

^ I really like this song. I can see very well how it fits with a guilty mood/emotion. Must be an interesting RP.

Till I Collapse - Eminem

https://youtu.be/ytQ5CYE1VZw

A song you might listen to when you feel disillusioned

| Abscences & Apologies

Wanderlost

SinfullyShy

Chop Suey - System of a Down

https://youtu.be/CSvFpBOe8eY

Mood/Emotion/Feeling: Lonely

| Abscences & Apologies

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Wanderlost

SinfullyShy

| Abscences & Apologies

SinfullyShy

| Abscences & Apologies

Wanderlost

SinfullyShy

| Abscences & Apologies

Katie Moore

"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax from TES V: Skyrim

Wanderlost

SinfullyShy

| Abscences & Apologies

Katie Moore

"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax from TES V: Skyrim

SinfullyShy

| Abscences & Apologies

SinfullyShy

| Abscences & Apologies

Wanderlost

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Katie Moore

SinfullyShy

| Abscences & Apologies

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

JustAlexander

SinfullyShy

| Abscences & Apologies

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

SinfullyShy

| Abscences & Apologies

SeraphAzriel