**a lone tumbleweed rolls across your screen**

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 25, 2011, 08:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SxyCowgirl

Driving into the middle of the little desert town, a single tumbleweed rolls across your path. Looking around, the place seems to be devoid of life. Strolling to the center of the once-town, a glint of color catches the corner of your eye. You turn to look and see a tattered poster hanging from an old, rotting sign post. "CONDEMNED! All residents have been relocated to Sxy's Silverthorn Ranch."

"Here lies the bones of the once vibrant Round-Up."

<<Turn over the tombstone?>>
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
POSSIBLE
2) Years in the future, human --> animal transformation is accepted and even commonplace among the wealthiest of society, to the point that it is common to change your children to look like the parents, or perhaps even a deceased pet. The sky is the limit for species. An unlikely couple find themselves attracted to each other, but forbidden to see one another. The eventually decide to run away and start life anew. The only problem is, ((one of them)), does not blend in well.

--- Can be done as following:
   --- Lady x ((Profession)) Boy = A young daughter of a wealthy lord goes to market and meets a young man who doesn't seem to care what she looks like and she is intrigued. Sneaking out of the manner to spy on him often. Eventually caught by the young man, she confesses her reasons and they become fast, but secret friends. As time progresses, they begin to fall for each other.
   --- Lord x Servant girl = The son of a wealthy lord (or a young lord whose father had only recently passed), hires on a new servant girl who seems to him odd. Calling upon her often, he begins to learn about her and falls for her. Not long after falling for her, she returns his affections and things heat up fast. Always in public only master and maid, but in the privacy of the manner, heated lovers.

POSSIBLE
4) A Strange Seaside Love -- Medium to Long
A young girl and her two best friends go to Mexico for Spring break and discover the fun of a remote, nude beach. Lots of hot guys and girls line the beaches but aren't going farther than up to their hips into the water. The three girls don't realize this and decide to have a swimming race out to the buoy that marked where the beach drops off. Before they know what's happened, the girls are swept out to sea by unknown currents. The girls try to swim back to shore, get exhausted and are sure they will drown just before they pass out. When they awake, they are underwater, laying on the sand far at the bottom of the sea, caught in seaweed, and terrified. They quickly learn that they can breath underwater here and are severely confused. Very soon an initially hansom, half-octopus man appears and they all fall under his spell, except for the main character. The man falls for her and either a) forces himself on her and she finds she enjoys it ;or; b) seduces her and makes her fall for him.

POSSIBLE
5) Adrift Among Stars -- Medium to Long
A strong willed, gear-head piratess, Andrea (Andy, Dread Nut) takes on an apprentice for what starts off as a normal journey from one planet to another, but quickly turns into a dangerous treasure hunt that just may cost every one of the ships crew members their lives. On the journey, Andy and her apprentice fall in love after saving each others' butts a number of times. (Think something KINDA LIKE Treasure Planet but not quite)
TWO RP's ALREADY

YES/POSSIBLE
6) The Sexy Card Shark -- Medium to Long
A young woman, addicted to gambling who does assassination jobs on the side, falls immeasurably into debt. A local, well known card shark (M name), knows her and offers her a deal. She pleases him every night for five months, he will pay off all of her debt and hook her up as a dealer for the games he himself runs. Unable to resist considering the offer, she agrees to meet with him and decides she could put up with pleasuring him for a few months, so she signs the contract. He keeps up his end, and she hers, but she learns quickly how good he is in bed and falls in lust with him and pleasuring him, becomes pleasuring herself as well. After about a month, she begins to develop real feelings towards him, but she has no idea if he has any towards her.
Blood in the Water [Dirigible & SxyCowgirl]

YES
7) The Dark Sorcerer's Prisoner -- Medium to Long
A magically inclined woman is captured and tortured for information on an artifact that if it falls into the wrong hands, could easily destroy the world as well as other worlds. Not giving any information, she is brought to the mountains and shackled in a cave, naked during the Winter, and left to die. A traveler/young wizard/knight/other is passing through the mountains and takes shelter from a storm in the cave, only to discover her. Freeing her from her restraints and nurses her back to health. In thanks, she pledges to help him in whatever quest he had/has been on. Along the road, many things happen, much is revealed, and passionate sparks fly fast. HAVE TWO RP's

YES
8) Servant Creature -- Long
The end of the world is near and the greater power has sent servants to seek out and find humans that are still pure and uncorrupted to continue the human race and survive the apocalypse. Each Servant Creature must find a host and help them survive. Think of it as like a Noah's Arc type thing. The end of the world this time will be in animals. Animals will destroy every human that is not protected by a Servant Creature. (When I say pure, I mean of in intentions. Not necessarily virgins.  ;) ) ***can also be done as a group RP if so chosen***

POSSIBLE
9) Peculiar Prey -- Short to Long
A shape shifter is in the woods and is discovered by a hunter. There is a chase and discovery of the secret. May go many different ways, would not mind having multiple RPs for this. Here are the possible "prey":

[strike]Black Deer[/strike] -- TAKEN
White/Black Fox
Cougar/Mountain Lion
Linx
Lioness/Cheetah
Other? (send me a pm and we'll discuss it)
More may come later. If you have other ideas, just ask and we'll talk about it more. I am VERY open and LOVE trying new things so no fears. :)

YES
10) Stowaway -- Short to long
A young woman stows away on a ship hoping for an adventure. But she gets something she didn't expect. The cargo ship she was expecting, turns out to be a pirate ship. Hiding herself as a boy, she is able to stay relatively unnoticed from the rest of the crew easy enough, but the captain knows better.
-- In order to stay on the ship, she must become the personal plaything of the captain, the crew's wench, or take a walk off the plank.
-- After being discovered, she is thrown into the brig/Captain's cabin, and is visited by the captain often. (rape fantasy)

FAILED/ABANDONED RP's
[/u]

POSSIBLE
1) Forbidden West -- Medium to Long
A new ranch hand is coming to the farm where Rosa and her father, and two younger brothers live, and he's a handsome one! Rosa is engaged to her life-long friend Johny, and her father is bent on making the marriage work because he's losing money on his ranch and the marriage will help save the ranch from being repossessed by the bank. Rosa is excited to meet the new hand and falls in love with him at first sight, but she fights her feelings to keep her father happy. But Rosa and the new hand are so attracted to each other, that behind her father's back, they get together and end up falling in love. Someone discovers their little secret and threatens to tell her father. Once the cat is out of the bag, they have a few choices; stand up to Rosa's father and possibly lose the ranch, stop seeing each other and have Rosa marry Johny and be miserable, or run away into the sunset on their horses and make a life for themselves.

YES
2) Sihr Ihsan (Magic Gift) - True Master -- Long
A young shape-shifting woman who has lived for years as a wild Arab, has been finally captured and brought to market. A wealthy prince wishes to buy the extraordinary "transforming animal" but can not get close to her as every time he tries, she transforms into a dangerous animal and attacks him. A young man (may be from another country, or perhaps just an ordinary merchant boy) sees a young woman struggling to get free and when he approaches, she simply falls to her knees. This young man is her one true master, and the one she was born immortal to serve life after life. She is at his whim. OPEN

YES
3) Still - The Gifts of Curses -- Long
A young woman, cursed to live as a unicorn during the times when the moonlight touches her and whenever other mythical beasts are nearby, due to a horrible deed her father had done, is being hunted by many, both for horn harvesting and to be sold to the highest bidder. Aome searches desperately for the cure for her curse, which brings her to a forest just outside of a city that is known for its magic and its valiant people. Here she meets someone (traveler/knight/sorcerer) who promises to help her. Along the danger-fraught journey to cure her of her curse, Aome and her companion fall in love.

YES
4) The Grand Tourney -- Medium/Long
A young woman, in love with being a Tournament Maiden (beautiful assistants assigned to knights to help and serve them during tournaments) but cursed to live as a (insert mythical creature here) during the times of the new moon or whenever other mythical beasts are nearby, due to a horrible deed her father had done. Now, after years of hiding, she is back and is acting as a Tournament Maiden once again. Assigned to a knight she's heard about while on the road and is excited to meet him. (This may go a number of different ways. Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss it over PM. :) ))

POSSIBLE
5) Seasons of Change -- Medium/Long
A nymph, bound to a tree/small lake in a well-traveled wood, finds herself longing to explore the world outside of her forest but unable to leave. The only way for her to be able to leave would be if a traveler were to take a branch/glass vile of the water and take it with them. She finds and convinces a young traveler to do just this and a grand adventure, the one she's been craving, begins.

{{Links to old rp's Chopsticks and Choppers (Novak x Me) + A Wild Nature (Avi and Me) + Sihr Ihsan (Magic Gift) - True Master (Me x NeroTheCat) + The Grand Tourney! [BK & Me] + Still - The Gifts of Curses (Hitori x Me)}}
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

SxyCowgirl

I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

anubis

Hi there after reading this thread, have to admit I'm intrested in doing these three rpgs with you ;D

Ex Come-Back
Forbidden West
The Dark Sorcerer's Prisoner

Let me know If your still intrested don't mind all three lol.

Captjoe

Hello! If you're still looking for RP's I'm interested in doing The Dark Sorcerer's Prisoner.

Hope to here from you!
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

SxyCowgirl

SxyCowgirl

shengami

Interested in hearing more about 'Servant Creature' and 'A Strange Seaside Love.'  Shoot em a PM!
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

SxyCowgirl

More added. I know it's been a while, and for that I apologize.

SxyCowgirl

New ideas to be added soon. Please look through and see if anything interests you. :)

SxyCowgirl

Anyone?

(kinda bump?....I'm so starved for RP's right now it's.....not even funny.......)

IrishWolf

Hi!

I'd be interested in Peculiar Prey, The Grand Tourney or Seasons of Change.

SxyCowgirl

Alright. Any particular preference? Also, what rating?

IrishWolf

I think medium would do and anyone of those three have my interest. Which one strikes your fancy the most?

SxyCowgirl

Medium like PG13? And I think the Peculiar Prey sounds nice. :) Which would you like your query to be? Black Deer, White/Black Fox, Cougar/Mountain Lion, Linx, or Lioness/Cheetah?

IrishWolf

hee, I always go unrated. Thought you were referring to the length of the story, you had beside each idea.

I suppose the prey would depend on the setting. How historical/modern, fantasy/reality do you want to go with it? I have ideas forming for all over the spectrum.

SxyCowgirl

I'm partial to fantasy myself. :3 Setting would be probably forest somewhere. A place where any of the listed "prey" would be considered odd. Type of forest doesn't really matter to me. Right now, I think I'd be more inclined towards the black fox as that is one of my fursona's and an as of yet undiscovered personality. What I would think for that would be a mounted fox hunt. I think that would be rather interesting. :3 What do you think?

IrishWolf

Ummm, well in a mounted hunt, foxes normally get killed by the dogs before or just as the hunter arrives.

Alright, let me throw this by you.

Medieval fantasy
Theres a poacher out in the woods. He keeps finding the rabbits in his snares, on the ground and half eaten. One night he sticks around to watch. The snare catches a rabbit, when a black fox trots out of the shadows, chews on the string and drops a tasty rabbit treat to the ground. Pissed that he's being "outfoxed" by a fox, the poacher pops out and runs the pox off, right into another snare. The only way for her to escape, she has to transform into her human-self. He arrives just in time to watch the transformation. He catches her, amazed but still annoyed she's was stealing food from him, decides that she should pay him back for all the lost meat, the best way a naked human female can.

What say you?

SxyCowgirl

Huh. Haha. I like that idea. :) Would you like to start it then? :3 Should we start with a basic character form, or just start the story?

IrishWolf

I can start it and introducing the characters through the story I think. I'll send you a pm with the link when I'm done, okay?

SxyCowgirl

Sounds good to me. :) May not reply right away tonight, depending on when it's done. It's really early morning for me here. :P But I will be able to post before I go to work for sure. :)

SxyCowgirl

Grimmwolf

The last group rp kind of died, which sucks because it was starting to get fun.
Don't Worry, I'm a Proffesional