I want to be a babysitter!!

Started by EvilEye, June 09, 2011, 07:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEye

I want to be a naughty babysitter that gets forcefully raped by one (or more) guys weather its the person I'm babysitting or the older brother. I want to be used and abused. Not to much blood but allot of tears begging and guys forcing my character to do as told.

I will also willingly play a babysitter who takes advantage of the person(s) I'm babysitting but the first Idea is more appealing. I would like this to be a group but I don't care if it is OneXOne

The kid babysitted would be 16-18 a punishment for doing something wrong,

****I Need the Younger sister spot to be filled****
~~~ Read the comments below to understand what I am saying~~~
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

BlueEyedBard

Hey there, this sounds like fun, especially if more people join in. Nothing like a good gang bang ;)
I would be up to play an older brother character who comes home early to find the baby sitter, hopefully I can have my friends with me.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Remec

Sure, I could be one of the brother's friends. Just give me a holler on PM if it gets off the ground, and I'll drop back by now and then to see how things progress.

Chocolate Sin

I'd be up for playing one of the brother's friends, or a more adult neighbor who's into it.

EvilEye

OK this seems to working out well... do you guys want to wait for more?Its up to you guys how many diffrent guys your willing to share my character with.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

Urbanzorro

If there's room I'm interested ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

ivygrowth

Would you be willing to include another woman?  Specifically the sixteen year old she is babysitting? (preferably as a victim)

BlueEyedBard

Well I'm game for everybody who has wanted to join so far. It's up to you board creator.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Remec

Quote from: ivygrowth on June 13, 2011, 01:32:27 AM
Would you be willing to include another woman?  Specifically the sixteen year old she is babysitting? (preferably as a victim)

That's a good idea, and adds a touch of kink since everything is being instigated by the babysitting charge's brother.

EvilEye

Im good with it
my character is only a year would be only a year older then the girl...
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

Remec

Quote from: EvilEye on June 13, 2011, 07:33:49 AM
Im good with it
my character is only a year would be only a year older then the girl...

If we're going to have the girl be old enough to take part (which would help with the variety to the story--plotwise, only so many people would have an opportunity to do anything with the babysitter at once), I would advance your character to, say 19 or 20. Local college student, maybe, that the gang of high school or early college aged guys have either flirted with, been teased by, and/or perved on in the past. That would make more sense, since even as a punishment and embarrassment, I can't see parents leaving a 16-yo in the charge of someone who might be a potential classmate.

EvilEye

Sigh... but the point is that it would be a punishment and I was looking foreward to playing someone younger then my current 19.. I got the idea from when I was 16 and I got in trouble they called my mentor who was a yea older to watch over me... It was so humiliateing......
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

Remec

Quote from: EvilEye on June 13, 2011, 03:58:12 PM
Sigh... but the point is that it would be a punishment and I was looking foreward to playing someone younger then my current 19.. I got the idea from when I was 16 and I got in trouble they called my mentor who was a yea older to watch over me... It was so humiliateing......

Ahh, I see...well, we should work that into the story, then. That you have some sort of similar relationship with the girl--as a mentor or peer counselor sort of role--and the two of you are close enough that having to be watched by you is, indeed, a pretty decent form of punishment.

ivygrowth

I don't have to join if it makes things difficult, was just pitching an idea. 

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: ivygrowth on June 13, 2011, 10:36:40 PM
I don't think it's getting complicated, don't worry, there doesn't seem to be any reason to have to take a character away.
On/Off

Remec

Quote from: ivygrowth

Quote from: BlueEyedBard
I don't think it's getting complicated, don't worry, there doesn't seem to be any reason to have to take a character away.

I agree. Had just been thinking, maybe overthinking, the set-up and who was who to whom before we tried getting it off the ground.

8-)

EvilEye

No I think haveing another girl is a good idea, When I started the idea I had hoped more then one girl would join as well as guys. Now Im away from a computer so I cant make a thread until sunday. Sorry if this is a probablem, anyone can make it so it shouldnt be to much of a probablem but I should probably be no more then the third person to post.(My idea and all) just keep me in the loop but its hard to do things from my pone so dont expect quick reponses.
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

BlueEyedBard

Well I don't know about everyone else but I'm good with waiting for EvilEye.
On/Off

Remec

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 16, 2011, 06:23:22 PM
Well I don't know about everyone else but I'm good with waiting for EvilEye.

Oh yeah, fine by me, too.

EvilEye

OK, this week i have time but next week is busy again, its gong to be busy every other week it looks like for a couple months but I'll make a thread I just need a name. These are my Ideas,

Dangers Night

Or

No good friends

Give me your Ideas

Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Remec

Quote from: EvilEye
<snip>I'll make a thread I just need a name. These are my Ideas,

Dangers Night
Or
No good friends

Quote from: BlueEyedBard
I vote for the second one.

I would agree, if the choice is between them, the second is better. Although, we could tinker with the first one a little,

• Dangerous Night
  • Dangers in the Night

I would be more inclined to have something that spoke to the theme of the story:

Misadventures of a Teenaged Sitter

8-)

EvilEye

I prefer names that dont scream the theme

Midnight Game?
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

Remec

I like that one even more. Maybe plural, though? 'Midnight Games'?

EvilEye

Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous