Sykes' Ideas (More of them!) I have cookies! F for F or M

Started by Miss Sykes, February 03, 2015, 06:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Sykes

Hey All,

Thanks for reading my thread! If you haven't taken a cookie yet, please ensure you do so I can make sure you never leave! as they are delicious!

A few things to note, your actual gender doesn't matter you can be a guy or a girl playing either I'm fine with that. These are not romance plots, I am not interested in romance in my stories, what I do want is non con, bondage, slavery, and all sorts of other fun things to go with them.

With that out of the way here are my ideas!

First of all I have a fandom request from Fairy Tail
Lucy and Flare, those that follow the series would remember the battle between Flare and Lucy during the Wizard Games and Lucy was almost branded with a new mark. I would like to follow on as if Lucy had completely lost to Flare and Flare had taken her as spoils of her victory.

I would be playing Lucy.

I would also like to continue the story with the Eclipsed Virgo and Lucy however instead of being rescued by the others Lucy would be captured by Virgo instead. The punishments becoming worse and worse over time.

Once again I would be playing Lucy.

There was once a powerful vampire, perhaps the most powerful. He fed on who he wanted, terrorised villages until one day he was slain however no remains were ever found. Many years later the vampire's castle has been demolished and a school built on top of the site the vampire long forgotten.

One day a foreign exchange student enters the school, he is attractive, smart and just generally perfect and all the girls fall for him straight away. Except one girl who wants nothing to do with him, at first he is unconcerned by this but eventually becomes bothered that she is unaffected by his powers and decides to take matters into his own hands.

This one is a little shakey I will admit, but the transfer student will be the vampire reborn planning to take over the school and form the students into his army. I will be playing the girl.

Miss Sykes

Added an extra Fandom for Lucy and Virgo.

Also willing to listen to your ideas just be aware I am very unlikely to accept a romance story and I only play submissive roles, I will definitely hear out any idea you have though!