Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

the video for that one is so great Bubbles

"Scouting For Girls - Stupid Love Song "
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Coreli

Quote from: Bubbles on September 14, 2010, 01:41:17 PM
Eminem feat rihanna= I love the way you lie.

I can't say I am a big Hip-Hop or rap fan, but i definitely have exceptions to that rule - this CD is one of them. Some of the songs are harsh, but what I like about is how revealing it is. He seems to truly share his soul with his listeners, and the emotion in his lyrics are evident.

Rozel

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

MrDiamondBackJack

Some album called Algonquin Suite.  It is really relaxing and peaceful and has natures sounds thrown in, such as woodpecker, wolves and birds.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Saerrael

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Luella

Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Autumn52

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Azrael Annavianna

Autumn52

I am listening to The Food Network in the background. (giggles)

Azrael Annavianna

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Hunter Phoenix

Swashbuckle - Drink Up

Drink up me mateys YO HO YO HO
Drink up me mateys YO HO YO HO
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Autumn52