The New World~{Interest Check}~[Possible NC][Males and Females Needed]

Started by Keikai Kami, January 13, 2010, 08:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keikai Kami

Quote from: Little Wolfie on January 17, 2010, 02:15:04 AM
If you guys are still looking for players, I wouldn't mind stepping in. I'm just more into being submissive than being dominant, but if it's a problem, I'm sure we can work something out. So, let me know if a female player is needed.

Being submissive is no problem at all, we just need a bit of dominance, not overwhelming or anything, and just post your character and i'll add you onto the list. ^^

Little Wolfie

With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Little Wolfie

Monstergirl
Name: Amelia
Monster name: Werewolf
Type: Beast man/ Wolf family
Habitat: Forests, Mountains
Disposition: Ferocious, loyal
Diet: Small animals etc.

Traits: While the other show a high rank of dominance, Amelia shows more submissive, though she does has some dominance in her, just not like the other.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Pumpkin Seeds

Sasha

I will play a Sphinx Girl ..will take the one pictured above . If your still looking for one of these anyways. Looks quite fun to play.

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/f/00071b.jpg

Keikai Kami

Quote from: Sasha on January 18, 2010, 06:14:18 AM
I will play a Sphinx Girl ..will take the one pictured above . If your still looking for one of these anyways. Looks quite fun to play.

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/f/00071b.jpg

Alright I'll add you too, Just put up your character for me please and thank you. ^^

Laughing Hyena

Lyrus

If you have spare energy, then help me recruit people, confund it.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Little Wolfie

Yes, I know, I'm slow, but has the game been started and if so, can someone send me the link, please?

Lyrus

No, I think/suspect Keikai Kami has sort of forgotten this thead...
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Little Wolfie

DeviantMunster

This certainly looks interesting! But if it's already dead... meh!

Lyrus

Hm. I think I'll go and ask her if I can open a new one off this one, since she appears to be too busy for this Group Game.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Little Wolfie

Lyrus

I'm going to wait for a bit for her to reply, and if she don't, well, I'll just create one then.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

DeviantMunster

Sounds like a good plan~ I might try going Dullahan, assuming they're allowed.

Lyrus

She appears to have been last active 2 days ago, so I'm going to wait and see. Hmm~
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Spell

If a new thread of this game is being opened consider myself still bing in with the same character
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Lyrus

Oookay, as it doesn't seem like Keikai Kami will be coming back to start up this game anytime soon, I've created a new game of the same concept with some minor changes. If anyone is still interested, here's the thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=59528.msg2694813#msg2694813
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires