And Got it

Human Form
True Form

Player Name:Kiric Rand

Character Name: Carla Nocturne

Species: Harpy

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Carla has long, black hair and piercing ice blue eyes while in her natural form. She stands a bit short at 5’4”, and weighs about 155 lbs. in her natural form she has blue feathers that runs along her arms and legs. She has two tattoos along her back. She prefers to wear mostly black leather outfits with high heel boots while in her human guise. In her harpy state, she prefers lose fitting garments.

Ons and Offs: See player on and offs.

Mmmmm a lovely harpy indeed.  Pulls drool bucket into position.  Carla is approved through me

Snickerz

HarleyQuinn

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Irinia Yism'chu.

Species: Dopplegänger.

Relationship Status: Single.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Irinia is the oldest of all her dopplegangers. She doesn't know who the original doppleganger is. She's a tall, leggy, brunette of Russian brunette. She may or may not be a Russian Royal, but she'll never tell you. She has naturally red lips that need no lipstick. Her hair reaches to her back dimples and is always in waves. She doesn't believe in straightening her hair to fry it. Her eyes have golden flecks in them and occasionally changes colors depending on her mood. She has several piercings that are on her bellybutton and other hidden places. She has one tattoo on her shoulder. You can always see her dressed up and very rarely dresses down.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Kissing, cockiness, charisma.

Offs: Weak minded, timidness, non animal lovers.

Player Name: Harley Quinn.

Character Name: Gemma Anders.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

Appearance: Like her oldest 'sister, Gemma is a tall, leggy brunette. However, her curves are softer than Irinia's. She has toned muscles but prefers to do yoga to keep in shape. Whereas, Irinia is Russian, Gemma is British and isn't a part of any royal court. Her eyes are a midnight blue with green flecks throughout and hers do not change with her moods. She has one tattoo on her side. Her ears and tongue are pierced and are the only piercing she has. She doesn't like to dress up and prefers the comfortable style of yoga pants and t-shirts. Her brunette hair reaches to the middle of the back and is either in a ponytail or straightened. She wears relatively little to no makeup. She's the sportier of the four dopplegangers.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Manners, cuddling, foreplay, and those who work out.

Offs: Laziness, greed, and vanity.

Character Name: Jinx.

Relationship Status: Open Relationships.

Appearance: Flirty, fun and playful sums Jinx up to a tee. She's professional so she will always be in a business suit or a very well tailored clothes. She's an American trust fund baby and feels entitled to a lot of things in life. Flashy with her looks and her lifestyle. If she can't charm you with her looks, she'll try and charm you with her money. She has a shoe addiction and will always be seen wearing the most in-style fashion of the times. Cultured and multilingual. She works out everyday so she has a very athletic body. She has no tattoos, (despite the picture) and no piercings. She likes to drink, gamble, and have sex.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Risk takers, adrenaline junkies, and go getters.

Offs: People who stay in their comfort zones, easily bored people, and anger.

Character Name: Rydellia "Ryder" Thomas.

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian.

Appearance: Ryder is the baby of the dopplegangers and isn't sure if there are more after her. Her hair falls to her nipples and is the bustier out of her sisters. One is royalty, a commoner, a yuppie, and she is the black sheep. She's beautiful and she knows it but prefers to befriend people with her wit and personality than for her looks. She's the more 'evil' out of the three and has been in jail quite a lot. She may or may not have murdered her last girlfriend but no one knows for sure other than her sisters. However, dear Jinx somehow manages it to where she has no criminal record. She's of Croatian descent so she's naturally tan. Her eyes are a dark chocolate brown and her lips have been enhanced just a bit with collagen since her lips were so thin. She has a bit self esteem issues but she always has a confident outlook on life.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Eyes, Smile, and curves. She's not picky ;)

Offs: Pain, hot wax, and doormats.

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 27, 2013, 12:31:09 PM

Character Name: Irinia Yism'chu.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Irinia is the oldest of all her dopplegangers. She doesn't know who the original doppleganger is. She's a tall, leggy, brunette of Russian brunette. She may or may not be a Russian Royal, but she'll never tell you. She has naturally red lips that need no lipstick. Her hair reaches to her back dimples and is always in waves. She doesn't believe in straightening her hair to fry it. Her eyes have golden flecks in them and occasionally changes colors depending on her mood. She has several piercings that are on her bellybutton and other hidden places. She has one tattoo on her shoulder. You can always see her dressed up and very rarely dresses down.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Kissing, cockiness, charisma.

Offs: Weak minded, timidness, non animal lovers.

Player Name: Harley Quinn.

Character Name: Gemma Anders.

Appearance: Like her oldest 'sister, Gemma is a tall, leggy brunette. However, her curves are softer than Irinia's. She has toned muscles but prefers to do yoga to keep in shape. Whereas, Irinia is Russian, Gemma is British and isn't a part of any royal court. Her eyes are a midnight blue with green flecks throughout and hers do not change with her moods. She has one tattoo on her side. Her ears and tongue are pierced and are the only piercing she has. She doesn't like to dress up and prefers the comfortable style of yoga pants and t-shirts. Her brunette hair reaches to the middle of the back and is either in a ponytail or straightened. She wears relatively little to no makeup. She's the sportier of the four dopplegangers.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Manners, cuddling, foreplay, and those who work out.

Offs: Laziness, greed, and vanity.

Character Name: Jinx.

Relationship Status: Open Relationships.

Appearance: Flirty, fun and playful sums Jinx up to a tee. She's professional so she will always be in a business suit or a very well tailored clothes. She's an American trust fund baby and feels entitled to a lot of things in life. Flashy with her looks and her lifestyle. If she can't charm you with her looks, she'll try and charm you with her money. She has a shoe addiction and will always be seen wearing the most in-style fashion of the times. Cultured and multilingual. She works out everyday so she has a very athletic body. She has no tattoos, (despite the picture) and no piercings. She likes to drink, gamble, and have sex.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Risk takers, adrenaline junkies, and go getters.

Offs: People who stay in their comfort zones, easily bored people, and anger.

Character Name: Rydellia "Ryder" Thomas.

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian.

Appearance: Ryder is the baby of the dopplegangers and isn't sure if there are more after her. Her hair falls to her nipples and is the bustier out of her sisters. One is royalty, a commoner, a yuppie, and she is the black sheep. She's beautiful and she knows it but prefers to befriend people with her wit and personality than for her looks. She's the more 'evil' out of the three and has been in jail quite a lot. She may or may not have murdered her last girlfriend but no one knows for sure other than her sisters. However, dear Jinx somehow manages it to where she has no criminal record. She's of Croatian descent so she's naturally tan. Her eyes are a dark chocolate brown and her lips have been enhanced just a bit with collagen since her lips were so thin. She has a bit self esteem issues but she always has a confident outlook on life.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Eyes, Smile, and curves. She's not picky ;)

Offs: Pain, hot wax, and doormats.

I approve

Snickerz

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Whisperz Vlad Trepes

Species: Vampire Neko

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance:
Whisperz stands at roughly 6 ft tall, she is athletically built with rather pale skin. She has dark green eyes and her natural hair color is actually unknown to most, she's not one to brag about it so those who don't know may never learn it. She dies it on a regular basis, either black, red, or a combination of the two. She has several piercings, and quite a few tattoos as well. Though verbally she is quiet (thus the name) her body language keeps no secrets. She wears darker make ups as well as darker clothing.

Ons & Offs:

Ons: Biting/being bitten, roughly play, blood play, loyalty, those who respect she gets the same rights and privileges as they do.

Offs: Drama queens, dishonor/disrespect, bathroom play, incompetence, jealousy, creatures who are clingy/possessive

Nim

~grins~  Gotta love all these lovely ladies coming into the realm!  All approved passed me.

Lady Lunarius

Player Name:Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Vanessa Abrams

Species:Human Mage

Relationship Status:Unattached/Unrequited love

Sexual Orientation:Straight/Bi-Curious

Appearance:Vanessa's long dark hair, and pale features, along with dazzling sapphire colored eyes are just a few of the assets that draw attention to her form. Standing at 6' even, she boasts a voluptuously curvy frame. The swell of her breast is by no means light, nor is the curve of her behind. Often found on her person is a tome in which she keeps her inner most thoughts, enchanted that only she might read it, as well as a  small tigers eye amulet that she wears around her neck.

Ons and Offs:
  • Loyalty
  • Friendship
  • Experimental Minds
  • Curiosity

~~~
  • Dishonesty
  • Dislike of adventure
  • Crudeness
(Side Note:)

Her powers include:
Elemental:Power over the Elements
Second Sight: (Limited to dreams and meditation. She would need to be secluded and left alone for hours if she were to meditate for visions)
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Snickerz

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 27, 2013, 08:55:53 PM

Appearance:Vanessa's long dark hair, and pale features, along with dazzling sapphire colored eyes are just a few of the assets that draw attention to her form. Standing at 6' even, she boasts a voluptuously curvy frame. The swell of her breast is by no means light, nor is the curve of her behind. Often found on her person is a tome in which she keeps her inner most thoughts, enchanted that only she might read it, as well as a  small tigers eye amulet that she wears around her neck.

Ons and Offs:
  • Loyalty
  • Friendship
  • Experimental Minds
  • Curiosity

~~~
  • Dishonesty
  • Dislike of adventure
  • Crudeness

Her powers include:
Second Sight: (Limited to dreams and meditation. She would need to be secluded and left alone for hours if she were to meditate for visions)

Ooo... I like her... Bossman is at the store right now but he shouldn't be gone to much longer.

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 27, 2013, 08:55:53 PM

Ons and Offs:
  • Loyalty
  • Friendship
  • Experimental Minds
  • Curiosity

~~~
  • Dishonesty
  • Dislike of adventure
  • Crudeness

Her powers include:

Another wonderful character Luna.  Vanessa is certainly passed by me

Lady Lunarius

Player Name: Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Daren Moribius

Species:Skin walker

Relationship Status:Single

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Darren's thick muscles, and hard frame comes from years of hard work. He's not one to shirk off his duties, and it shows in the way he carries himself. At 6'2" he finds this form most comfortable. His dark skin and eyes often hold a serious air about them, and he rarely lets this down unless his charge requests it. She is his biggest soft spot.

Animal forms. Able to take on any animal form that is native to the area he is in. (Example: He would not be able to take on the form of a Panda or Leopard. But would be able to take on a brown bear or cougar, or deer etc...) Another note: His tattoos appear in animal form as a lighter patch of fur or skin.

Ons and Offs:
  • Respect
  • Love for animals
  • Someone who loves Challenges

~~~~~
  • Laziness
  • Disrespect for women
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Snickerz

Lol... Woman! I just barely got your last one up... Are you breeding these things? ;)

He looks yummy.... Er I mean good to me. :D I approve.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Snickerz on September 27, 2013, 09:39:55 PM
Lol... Woman! I just barely got your last one up... Are you breeding these things? ;)

He looks yummy.... Er I mean good to me. :D I approve.

Haha If inspired I can pop out posts like crazy just ask Nim and Howling...lately my muse has been teasing me though
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Snickerz

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 27, 2013, 09:40:36 PM
Haha If inspired I can pop out posts like crazy just ask Nim and Howling...lately my muse has been teasing me though

And Krys.... and Kiric.... and Demik.... I just hope you all don't blast off with profile fever all at the same time.  :-[

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Snickerz on September 27, 2013, 09:41:55 PM
And Krys.... and Kiric.... and Demik.... I just hope you all don't blast off with profile fever all at the same time.  :-[

Eh I quit at 4 characters.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Kiric Rand

Nah, I don't tend to go all post crazy. Right now one is waiting, one is interacting, and two I just don't kniw what to do with.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 27, 2013, 09:38:17 PM

Player Name: Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Daren Moribius

Species:Skin walker

Relationship Status:Single

Appearance: Darren's thick muscles, and hard frame comes from years of hard work. He's not one to shirk off his duties, and it shows in the way he carries himself. At 6'2" he finds this form most comfortable. His dark skin and eyes often hold a serious air about them, and he rarely lets this down unless his charge requests it. She is his biggest soft spot.

Animal forms. Able to take on any animal form that is native to the area he is in. (Example: He would not be able to take on the form of a Panda or Leopard. But would be able to take on a brown bear or cougar, or deer etc...) Another note: His tattoos appear in animal form as a lighter patch of fur or skin.

Ons and Offs:
  • Respect
  • Love for animals
  • Someone who loves Challenges

~~~~~
  • Laziness
  • Disrespect for women

Very nice addition to our cast of characters Luna.  He'll make a good guardian for the Lord and Lady's youngest daughter. ~coughs~ Should probably have him come to the throne room.  ~grins~

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nim on September 27, 2013, 09:51:28 PM
Very nice addition to our cast of characters Luna.  He'll make a good guardian for the Lord and Lady's youngest daughter. ~coughs~ Should probably have him come to the throne room.  ~grins~

*Salutes* Aye aye captain! Glad to have a place for him
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 27, 2013, 09:51:28 PM

And get fixed! LOL... Not sure Lady Ara is ready to be a grandmother... I mean she's only 3,000. LOL.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Snickerz on September 27, 2013, 09:55:58 PM
And get fixed! LOL... Not sure Lady Ara is ready to be a grandmother... I mean she's only 3,000. LOL.

*cough cough*
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Snickerz

Nim

Quote from: Snickerz on September 27, 2013, 09:55:58 PM

Dear she's probably already a great grandmother... yeah sorry to burst your bubble on that one.  lolz

Black Howling

Quote from: Nim on September 28, 2013, 01:53:16 AM
Dear she's probably already a great grandmother... yeah sorry to burst your bubble on that one.  lolz

I wasn't gonna say anything... But yeah.

Black Howling

Background added to this character to get it straight from the previous game.

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Corbin Riker

Species: Spirit Blooded Werewolf

Relationship Status: Available, but hard to reach

Appearance: Corbin has deep green eyes, brownish blond hair and fair complected skin. His muscles are toned and fit, and his figure was honed by training rather then vanity. Across his body lay scars, inflicted by silver weapons throughout his years as an Assassin. His other forms are covered in dark grey fur. While varying in their shape and sizes, they are all accompanied by the green eyes that are perhaps his most prominent feature. He typically dresses in darker colored blue, or faded jeans. His shirts are plain colored, but he often wears a black leather bomber jacket. Inside it are the concealed instruments of his former art.

Ons and Offs: Refer to Player on and Offs.

Capabilities: In addition to being able to take the Five forms of the moon, his spirit blood gives him the unique advantage of a partial change. He can turn his hands to claws, shape his nose for even more increased sense, or control his bloodflow more easily. In essence, it gives him near perfect control of the werewolves mercurial physiology.

Background:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Corbin was born as what most would call a pure blood. For Werewolves, of his sort anyhow, that meant a different thing. Relations between the people were forbidden because things like him could be born from the union. Those with the ability to control the body completely, and that connection that severed some of their human side. The pack he was born into, however, decided it was good to make use of his talents. So his time as a youngster was spent learning how to battle his pack's age old blood feud. Both with the rivaling packs and the neighboring vampires.

This suited him well for the longest time. Then he was sent on a mission, to keep a single girl from being turned. It was his first failure, and one that sent him on his journey for who he really was. The gal was turned into a vampire, a line promised for a certain purpose. His task from there became to keep that purpose from happening, but by his own choice keeping the gal alive. That didn't go so well for the wolf, and after a while the final conflict separated him from his old charge. Another failure, and this one he felt in the heart.

Not knowing what happened to her, he searched for some time. When the search yielded no answers, he left he pack in search of salvation. Tired of the killing, tired of the feuds; he heard of the castle. One where everyone was welcomed, one that perpetuated his charge's wants for a world of their kind. He had to see it for himself, and if it was true offer his support to aid in keeping the dream alive. Even if he couldn't protect her, he could at-least keep her spirit alive by protecting perhaps the only place that embodied her desire. Or more to the point, the only people.

Background in progress. I'm connecting the past story he was in to this one.

Nim

Very well done ~BH~ both Corbin and idea of him being one of the four personal body guards for the Lord and Lady are approved passed me.

Black Howling

Quote from: Nim on September 28, 2013, 03:02:41 AM
Very well done ~BH~ both Corbin and idea of him being one of the four personal body guards for the Lord and Lady are approved passed me.

Thank you, he's already fleshed out. Just not complete, but this game fit his story so well. I couldn't help but submit him.