News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My ideas

Started by psouth119, March 04, 2008, 06:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psouth119

(1) Acessing R.A.H.A Data Network...

Granted.

The Recon and Heavy Assault unit is a special United States Marines Branch devoted to seeking out Terrorist Strongholds and clearing them of enemy units, R.A.H.A is a experimental group and it has not been fully tested in the field as of yet.

The Group is devised of 4 or more individuals per team.

Currently there are only three teams, Alpha, Beta and Delta Squads...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Unknown Disappearance 

June 24th, 2007, 7:30 PM

The Blackwood News Radio with Dylan Hardway

"Good evening, at 6:00 earlier today, the hunt for the unidentified individuals involved with the Walkers Murders is still underway, Police investigators report that the family of 5 were apparently eaten while walking somwhere around Lumina Lake, 2 Miles outside Blackwood City, the bodies have been taken to the city morgue for an autopsy and Police continue to search for the persons responsible.

"In other news, Miranda Yellowstone and Peter Jantor have been reported missing in the downtown area, both are Employees of the Amerkan Corporation and last were seen somwhere near the Amerkan Tower, it is suspected that they may have been abducted by a Terrorist group that may be operating in the Blackwood area, Special Forces have been dispatched to investigate and find both persons, stay tuned for more information after this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2)War or Peace

Wolf pack

It is autumn in the plains. Food is scarce. The few remaining herds nomadic elk, deer, bison and buffalo are being slaughtered along with anything else equipped with fur. Humans are to blame for this, and they are an ever present threat. The pack of wolves known as the Solid Pack are attempting to negotiate with their rivals, the Blood pack, to allow them to hunt on their grounds.

This may ultimately end in a war, or maybe it even in peace if all goes well. We will not know until the story unfolds
Roles needed:

Solid pack-

Alpha male:
Alpha female:
Wolf first class(Highest ranking wolf other than alphas. In charge of the hunts. Closest to the alphas):
Wolf second class(2nd highest rank):
Wolf third class(3rd highest rank):
Other wolves:

Blood pack-

Alpha female:
Alpha male: me
Wolf first class:
Wolf second class:
Wolf third class:

Humans: (you can be a human if you really want to but lets try to have more wolves then humans please.)

Name: Demon
Pack: Blood pack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated:

(3)When the Wolf Cries

The icy winter breeze ruffles your fur, as you slowly pad through the snow. Your paws are cold and the rumbling of your stomach almost drives you mad, but you must go on.

Winter has rolled it's white blanket over the land, a large valley in the center of a large set of mountains, also known as Varney. The blue moon pack just currently came into this valley in search of a new home. The packs old home had been destroyed during the harsh snow fall just moons before.

The packs dominant Alpha male is Blaze (who I will be playing). The dominant female in the pack was killed by humans on their way up the mountain. Of course Blaze will be looking for a new Alpha female. You can play pups, grown ups and even newcomers to the pack. The current plot is how they just came into the valley, now their looking for a place to stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yea another one lol  :P

(4)The Survivors 
This story begins a month after the vibrant city of Kemble was ravaged by a virus. The virus "synoxin" is a deadly plague that kills the victim in about 24 hours. It does this by shutting down the the brain, one nerve cluster at a time. Unfortunatley the worst is yet to come, the virus then reanimates the corpse.
The virus manipulates the vital organs to create an emotionless human devoid of everything but their hunger.
Yes this is a zombie rp, but it isn't based on any certain film or beliefs.
Anyway, the zombies are not intelligent at all, however, they can see, hear and smell. They also have a craving of fresh flesh, they can decifer if meat is fresh and recently deceased or not by all of their working senses (which vary).
The virus travels through blood and saliva. If you are bitten or otherwise infected (i.e. the blood or saliva gets into your blood stream.) then you have less than a day before you say bye bye. However, there is a cure.
"Antoxin" is the antidote that enters the blood stream and kills off the virus cells in a matter of about an hour. This antidote will only work when used on a living victim that hasn't already died. Once they die they cannot be revived.

The city has been shut off from the outside world and everything within a 30 mile radius of the city has been evacuated. Basically were alone.

Characters

You are a survivor, you may choose any occupation and be any age.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(5) Fight For Survival

It all started on a rainy summer day, a group of friends stopped at an abandoned meat factory or so they thought. They just wanted to get out of the rain and thought that it was safe enough. What they weren't expecting was a psycho would begin to stalk them and pick them out one by one. In a desperate attempt the friends fight for their lives and try to find a way out of the once running meat factory. Will you make it out alive?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

will post more ideas when i think of them lol but please join

Olufemi

*looks in with interest*

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

psouth119

you looked in with interest but are you interested?

Olufemi

*nods quickly*

I am.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

psouth119

i updated the list and which idea or ideas are you interested.

psouth119

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

psouth119

ok i'll start it right up and hopefully some more people will join

Olufemi

Awesome.. where do I look for it?
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Creeper

Oh god.

For a moment I thought this was a game about a marine squad that was also a pack of wolves.

Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

psouth119

ok its posted.

:o dude thats a cool,funny,weird idea but  think it would be fun to try lol

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Creeper

I'm pretty sure that lord Cthulu would rise up from his watery temple and devour us all if that should occur.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Phunnie Bone

I'd love to be a part of the first one as well. If you still have room.

And honestly, Creeper, I thought the same thing. I was pretty sure that 'Alpha Male' didn't occur within the Marine ranking system.
"..words concocted from the lyrical locksmith, deadly as ten droplets of ricin toxin.."

Ons and Offs

psouth119

yea theres plenty of room i'll prolly close it to new characters when we get close to 10 people

Fyrangel

I'd love to be part of any of those. 

psouth119

added another idea

Nothing

I wanna be a wolfie!!! I love wolfies!!

Xillen

Since these are in Player's Wanted and not 1on1's/Solo's, I'm wondering if you intend them as group games.

If so, I could be interested to some of them :)

psouth119

yea all of these ideas are for more then 1 person

Xillen

Ok, I took a bit of time to read them in more detail, and preference for one over the other is very minor, so I'm up for going along with whichever idea gets enough players.

psouth119

well raha has 3 people in it including me and im about to start to 2 wold ideas

Xillen

You mean this thread, right? - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13355

Any special abilities you'd like for your men to have?

Otherwise I was thinking about going the ambidexterity style with dual Beretta's with silencers. Could be effective in close combat against more than one opponent. Would probably default to the rear dog, as you're taking the lead role yourself :)

psouth119

well ummm sure you can do that but we are just regular soldiers sent to rescue another team think kind of like a rescue mission cuz thats what it is lol and both the wolf role players are up

Xillen

Ah, ok, I read from the description that they were a less ordinary, more special squad. No worries, I can make a more mundane soldier.

Linking the threads so people don't have to wad through tons of threads to search for the right ones, if you don't mind:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13355 - Unknown Disappearance
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13479 - War or Peace
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13480 - When The Wolf Cries

I don't want to fill up on games too much, and since Unknown Disappearance already has more players, I'm inclining to stick to that.