Sye

Just realized that I am the oldest human so far XD

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Saika on June 07, 2018, 09:36:45 PM
Just realized that I am the oldest human so far XD

Lol I just noticed that, the picture makes her look so young lol ;3

Bowen

I'm interested in this.

Hmm...out of the ones left, I'd like to try out envy.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Bowen on June 07, 2018, 09:40:55 PM
I'm interested in this.

Hmm...out of the ones left, I'd like to try out envy.
Awesome! I will mark him for you

Gannameade

This group is scary!  Such awesome characters!!!!

Sye

I know and wonder what would happen!!

Chloe is probably the scariest XD

Gannameade

I don't know why?  Next to Pride, Wrath has the biggest ego.  So he would see no reason to lie.  ;D

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Saika on June 07, 2018, 10:37:30 PM
I know and wonder what would happen!!

Chloe is probably the scariest XD

*Blinks innocently* Me? scary? XD

Murvoen

I think if all those girls put their heads together they'd make a force to be reckoned with ^^ Between healing, sonic blasts, a truth gaze, and emotional manipulation they've got a wide arsenal to work with
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Sye

Quote from: Bekah Boo on June 07, 2018, 10:53:22 PM
*Blinks innocently* Me? scary? XD

Yes you lol

Quote from: Gannameade on June 07, 2018, 10:52:40 PM
I don't know why?  Next to Pride, Wrath has the biggest ego.  So he would see no reason to lie.  ;D

Hmmm true...unless we look for.secret feelings!

Quote from: Murvoen on June 07, 2018, 10:55:46 PM
I think if all those girls put their heads together they'd make a force to be reckoned with ^^ Between healing, sonic blasts, a truth gaze, and emotional manipulation they've got a wide arsenal to work with

That is true. Just depends on if we decide to escape and if so what happens then? Lol

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Murvoen on June 07, 2018, 10:55:46 PM
If they sweet talk Sloth, he might be willing to show them exactly the way to escape...  ::)

>:)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Sye

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 07, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
If they sweet talk Sloth, he might be willing to show them exactly the way to escape...  ::)

>:)

Yeah those emojis are so not convincing lol

Gannameade

Secret feelings?  I have no secrets.  (Lies!!) 

Kill the truth telling wench.  (Damn she is so hot!)

I will not be brought down by the likes of you.  (Take me down baby!!)

;D >:)

Sye

Quote from: Gannameade on June 07, 2018, 11:16:59 PM

Oh I love it XD

Wicked Emi

Lmao! Brilliant

Murvoen

Challenge accepted ;p

Bowen

Name: Khalkaroth'kath, Envy-Lord of Desire, Archdevil of Frost

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 195 lbs
Extra: Tattoo of an angelic blade between his shoulder blades.

Sin or ability: Envy
Information about ability:
  • Demonic Transformation – His human form is based somewhere between Lust's and Pride's human forms, with muscles like Wrath. The clear headed intelligence he took from Sloth. Envy's control over water and ice bleed over into his demonic forms. His first form is basically his human form tinged with elemental water and ice. His hair turns blue/white. He also has a much larger form that can be augmented by drawing the moisture or cold in the air, the rivers, people's bodies if need be.
  • Angelic Blade – Envy watched his father torture an angelic spy for days. It was a warrior type but had pretty wings, nice armour and a beautiful sword. In the end the sword was the only thing that remained. His father let him keep it. It burned in his hand whenever he touched it. The Enochian runes glowed brightly. But Envy desired the blade. It took centuries to be able to wield it without gloves but he made it his own. Being envious of Wrath's skill, he watched his eldest brother and practiced with a fervor and zeal that only Zelus would understand.
  • Ice/Water Manipulation – With his realm being half water and half ice he forced himself to learn to control what he had since he couldn't get what he wanted. He learned to live in the ice water and make it part of himself. Freezing blasts, frictionless ice, flying icicles, icy winds and blizzards are only some of the ways Envy vented his frustrations. He thought creating water spouts and blasts was its only use. Of course the tsunami that occurred when his father favored Wrath, Pride and Lust when he took them to Earth and not him showed him a different scope to this power.
  • Demon Physiology – As a demon, Envy is enhanced. Faster, stronger, like his brothers. He regenerates quickly too.

Personality: Envious. His brothers always had it better. They were older, had a head start in learning their abilities, got first dibs in their realms, their tutors. It drove him nearly mad with desire. Complaining only served to anger either his father or siblings. He thought of ways of taking what they had, copying or stealing outright. The idea that life isn't fair was pretty much defined in Hell. Envy may have his moods but he's not a stupid man. He studied his brothers and father, mimicked them, tried to learn all their powers, he's done it for centuries dedicating himself to the task. "The world isn't enough, but its a place to start." As a demon he personifies dedication, emulation, eager rivalry, envy, jealousy, and zeal. Envy doesn't go for 'casual' he needs his bride to give all of herself to him. On the flip side of that, he doesn't know how to do anything as a half measure. If he's committed to something, its all the way.

Bio: Envy was created with Cain and Abel struggling for their parent's and God's approval. He was created last. His brothers got all the best gifts and powers. When it looked like Wrath was going to kill him his father banished him to a realm he'd forgotten he had. Even this realm sucked. This was Hell and he got a realm without fire. Water, shush and ice? Who thought of this shit? Was it some practice hell realm before they stumbled onto fire and darkness?

O/O's: Bowen's O/O's

Gateman

Name: Till Habsucht, Demon of Greed

Height: Normally 6 ft 2 (1.87m), varies with mood
Weight: averages about 255 kg
Extra: As his body is fluid, things like piercings come and go. He does have a somewhat large tattoo that appears on the stomach of any humanoid form he creates. Other tattoos vary based on mood.
tattoo

Sin or ability: Shapeshifter - Why confine myself to one form when I can have them all?
Information about ability: Till's body is made, more or less, of a protoplasmic goo that is reshaped to his desire, allowing him to take any shape he wants, with the exception of gaseous bodies. He is not confined to one appearance, and can even become his siblings with little effort (though he can't reproduce their unique abilities). Due to his mercurial nature, he is practically impervious to harm, and makes up for his lack of overwhelming power by using these traits to his advantage. In his natural state, he appears to be an amorphous blob of tentacled gelatin, made of oil and slime. Out of a sense of vanity, very few outside the family have seen his true form and lived.

Personality: Till is a carefree guy, funny, to himself at least. Being, physically, one of the weakest members of the family, he developed an analytical and creative mind, and a little bit of a superiority complex. As such, he has a tendency to mess with people, lending credence to his trickster nature. Because of his tendency to take on the appearance of his brothers when he wants to embarrass them, it's become common practice to check the belly of anyone acting out of character. He is fickle, and can be driven to acts of revenge for simple sleights. As his name and nature would suggest, he is driven by a need for everything. It wouldn't surprise his siblings if he tried to get every girl for himself, such as his nature. Loves to be the center of attention.

Bio:
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs. - 1 Timothy 6:10
Greed has it all, and just wants more. He is known for going through the human world, enjoying nothing more than messing with the drives of humans he comes in contact with, feeding on their avarice. The feeling of watching them rise to the pinnacle of their desire, only to fall to the pit is one of the few things that actually puts his own feelings of greed to rest. His most proud achievement is that of the Hendrick Lucifer. Posing as his faithful boatswain, he whispered in the pirate's ear tales of a Honduran treasure fleet, inspiring him to fight to the death, gaining vast riches he would never live to enjoy.

O/O's: See Signature, or here

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Bowen on June 08, 2018, 01:01:41 AM
Name: Khalkaroth'kath, Envy-Lord of Desire, Archdevil of Frost

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 195 lbs
Extra: Tattoo of an angelic blade between his shoulder blades.

Sin or ability: Envy
Information about ability:
  • Demonic Transformation – His human form is based somewhere between Lust's and Pride's human forms, with muscles like Wrath. The clear headed intelligence he took from Sloth. Envy's control over water and ice bleed over into his demonic forms. His first form is basically his human form tinged with elemental water and ice. His hair turns blue/white. He also has a much larger form that can be augmented by drawing the moisture or cold in the air, the rivers, people's bodies if need be.
  • Angelic Blade – Envy watched his father torture an angelic spy for days. It was a warrior type but had pretty wings, nice armour and a beautiful sword. In the end the sword was the only thing that remained. His father let him keep it. It burned in his hand whenever he touched it. The Enochian runes glowed brightly. But Envy desired the blade. It took centuries to be able to wield it without gloves but he made it his own. Being envious of Wrath's skill, he watched his eldest brother and practiced with a fervor and zeal that only Zelus would understand.
  • Ice/Water Manipulation – With his realm being half water and half ice he forced himself to learn to control what he had since he couldn't get what he wanted. He learned to live in the ice water and make it part of himself. Freezing blasts, frictionless ice, flying icicles, icy winds and blizzards are only some of the ways Envy vented his frustrations. He thought creating water spouts and blasts was its only use. Of course the tsunami that occurred when his father favored Wrath, Pride and Lust when he took them to Earth and not him showed him a different scope to this power.
  • Demon Physiology – As a demon, Envy is enhanced. Faster, stronger, like his brothers. He regenerates quickly too.

Personality: Envious. His brothers always had it better. They were older, had a head start in learning their abilities, got first dibs in their realms, their tutors. It drove him nearly mad with desire. Complaining only served to anger either his father or siblings. He thought of ways of taking what they had, copying or stealing outright. The idea that life isn't fair was pretty much defined in Hell. Envy may have his moods but he's not a stupid man. He studied his brothers and father, mimicked them, tried to learn all their powers, he's done it for centuries dedicating himself to the task. "The world isn't enough, but its a place to start." As a demon he personifies dedication, emulation, eager rivalry, envy, jealousy, and zeal. Envy doesn't go for 'casual' he needs his bride to give all of herself to him. On the flip side of that, he doesn't know how to do anything as a half measure. If he's committed to something, its all the way.

Bio: Envy was created with Cain and Abel struggling for their parent's and God's approval. He was created last. His brothers got all the best gifts and powers. When it looked like Wrath was going to kill him his father banished him to a realm he'd forgotten he had. Even this realm sucked. This was Hell and he got a realm without fire. Water, shush and ice? Who thought of this shit? Was it some practice hell realm before they stumbled onto fire and darkness?

O/O's: Bowen's O/O's
Really like how you detailed his envy! Accepted!

Quote from: Gateman on June 08, 2018, 01:51:02 AM
Name: Till Habsucht, Demon of Greed

Height: Normally 6 ft 2 (1.87m), varies with mood
Weight: averages about 255 kg
Extra: As his body is fluid, things like piercings come and go. He does have a somewhat large tattoo that appears on the stomach of any humanoid form he creates. Other tattoos vary based on mood.
tattoo

Sin or ability: Shapeshifter - Why confine myself to one form when I can have them all?
Information about ability: Till's body is made, more or less, of a protoplasmic goo that is reshaped to his desire, allowing him to take any shape he wants, with the exception of gaseous bodies. He is not confined to one appearance, and can even become his siblings with little effort (though he can't reproduce their unique abilities). Due to his mercurial nature, he is practically impervious to harm, and makes up for his lack of overwhelming power by using these traits to his advantage. In his natural state, he appears to be an amorphous blob of tentacled gelatin, made of oil and slime. Out of a sense of vanity, very few outside the family have seen his true form and lived.

Personality: Till is a carefree guy, funny, to himself at least. Being, physically, one of the weakest members of the family, he developed an analytical and creative mind, and a little bit of a superiority complex. As such, he has a tendency to mess with people, lending credence to his trickster nature. Because of his tendency to take on the appearance of his brothers when he wants to embarrass them, it's become common practice to check the belly of anyone acting out of character. He is fickle, and can be driven to acts of revenge for simple sleights. As his name and nature would suggest, he is driven by a need for everything. It wouldn't surprise his siblings if he tried to get every girl for himself, such as his nature. Loves to be the center of attention.

Bio:
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs. - 1 Timothy 6:10
Greed has it all, and just wants more. He is known for going through the human world, enjoying nothing more than messing with the drives of humans he comes in contact with, feeding on their avarice. The feeling of watching them rise to the pinnacle of their desire, only to fall to the pit is one of the few things that actually puts his own feelings of greed to rest. His most proud achievement is that of the Hendrick Lucifer. Posing as his faithful boatswain, he whispered in the pirate's ear tales of a Honduran treasure fleet, inspiring him to fight to the death, gaining vast riches he would never live to enjoy.

O/O's: See Signature, or here

Nice detail and great little quip on his favorite thing he has done in his time. Accepted.

Murvoen

The more people put up characters the more excited I get for this game ^^ The cast of characters looks amazing!!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Murvoen on June 08, 2018, 02:19:02 AM
The more people put up characters the more excited I get for this game ^^ The cast of characters looks amazing!!
Yeah, the cast is looking really awesome. I can't wait for gluttony as you can use so many different ideas, not just food! Plus we have a brave girl and sporty. Both can be super competitive! I'm so excited!

Sye

I know and we need just a few more and the suspense is killing me haha

More interesting part is...which demon brother is going to think he's alpha? Lol

Murvoen

Quote from: Saika on June 08, 2018, 02:26:20 AM
I know and we need just a few more and the suspense is killing me haha

More interesting part is...which demon brother is going to think he's alpha? Lol

Agreed  :D I can't wait to see them all interacting with each other.

Also, I have what I think is the perfect theme song for Ashlyn if you wouldn't mind adding it to her profile Emi ^^

Ashlyn's theme: The Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel

Sye

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Murvoen on June 08, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
Agreed  :D I can't wait to see them all interacting with each other.

Also, I have what I think is the perfect theme song for Ashlyn if you wouldn't mind adding it to her profile Emi ^^

Ashlyn's theme: The Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel
No worries, I'm updating the accepted thread tomorrow morning. I will make sure you add it 😄

Quote from: Saika on June 08, 2018, 02:39:44 AM
Do we need a theme song? Hmmmm
You don't, that is your choice. Some hacer, some haven't.