Rough Sex [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, October 18, 2011, 11:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Seeking a female writing partner to discuss this idea over PM before starting it in forums.  Grammar and spelling must be acceptable, but of course a few mistakes here and there is fine since I know I myself am no where near perfect.  Please be able to comfortable read and write a few paragraphs per post as well since I like detail and description.

Below I listed some of the ideas that just came to me...certainly there are many more that can be included but I believe this gives a good idea as to what I want.

-Throwing their bodies around on the ground, up against the wall, down on a bed, over furniture, breaking things in their path, knocking things out of their way.  Who cares it there is a mess or if something gets broken?  In such a moment their minds are only on each other and what happens between them...all other worries can be taken care of afterwards.

-Heavy breathing, guttural groans, panting like they cannot get enough, screams and cries of mixtures of sharp pains and ecstasy with gasping moans of pleasure.  Mind-blowing, breathtaking sex to the point where it is hard to breathe and exhausting...just letting it all out not caring if someone else can hear the racket.  Just crisp sounds of flesh smacking together over and over again.

-Clawing, biting, smacking, hair pulling, getting a little scrapped up and collecting some bruises, marking each other with teeth, nails and sexual scars.  Things like the male's back being covered in red scratch marks, or his biceps of chest, maybe his own nails dig in her back, hips or waist as he clutches her tightly and thrusts into her over and over again...bite marks on each others necks or any where else a love bite seemed relevant at the time.

-Ripping off articles of clothing or tearing it out of the way when it seems like there is not enough time to properly remove it or get it all out of the way or take it all off.  Sex with clothing on, partial clothing or torn/tattered clothing is very sexy.  It can always be replaced of course, it's just a material object that acts as nothing more than a prison in such hot and bothersome times, sometimes it's just too constricting.

-Coating each other with mouth watering saliva as they explore each others body with their lips and tongue, sucking hungry and passionately, becoming wet and slick with sweat and sexual secretions as they go round after round.  Basking in the afterglow, falling asleep in each others arms or perhaps going another round in the shower to clean up until they lead each other into sexual exhaustion and finally pass out.

-Groping, grinding, rubbing, dry humping...getting the pleasure and release anyway they can after all penetration does not always have to occur in order to have some fun.  Hands, fingers, oral, teasing and foreplay, there are so many other ways to please each other.

-Throwing themselves at one other in public or places in which they may get caught or are taken a risk in being seen...when the moment strikes sometimes there is no time to look for a bed behind a closed door.  Even if the door is closed that does not mean there was time to cover the windows, but who knows perhaps the two would like to have some eyes watching the show.

Dray

The Body Guard

This idea and pairing is based off the rough sex idea.  I would be playing a strong, masculine body guard who is roughly around 30 years of age and he will be in charge of watching/guarding a young woman who can be the daughter of his employer.  For example, there is a very rich and powerful man that has people out to get him and he feels like his daughter is in danger of being kidnapped to be used against him so he hires the best of the best to protect her.  That's just the general idea but we can discuss the situation a bit more in detail...maybe it can involve gangs, mafia, politics, corporations, or whatever else.  My character will be bold, courageous, full of pride and honor and loyal to his job and protecting the girl.  She would be more of the outgoing and party type and knows what she wants.  She teases the body guard such as with suggestive words or actions, or walking around in revealing outfits...anything to get him to finally just give in to his desires for her and take her right then and their and have their rough and wild natures clash in and outside the bedroom.  She would see him as being too stiff, too worried and consumed over his job and would tease him and be playful, telling him to relax and calm himself for he is a business man and takes his job seriously.  There would be some action, car chases...gun fights...all that good stuff can be discussed.

These two pictures partially inspired this idea and can be used as an example as the girls appearance and also some of the revealing clothing she may wear to tease him:

Image 1 - Image 2

ForensicaX

I could be up for this!

The only question I have is about time period. I'm CRAZY into the 30's and 40's right now. I'd love this to be in that era if that's possible. Tommy guns, red lips, pearls, seduction, touring cars... If not it's okay, I'll make my own eventually.

Either way, I'm in the mood to play a tease!

Dray

I would prefer to keep the body guard idea in a more modern setting.

ForensicaX

Okay then. That's fine. I'm perfectly happy to play the tease.