not tonight lolli ...I'm gone with the win

Anesa

lollipop

Anesa

derek

Anesa

*Throws water balloons at Derek and steals the WIN*

derek

Picks up a still good water balloon and lobs it at Camille...and though distracted by her now wonderfully wet shirt...I still manage to get the win.

TheLegionary

You speak too much! I WIN!

Mordred

As TheLegionary basks in glory, staring up at the sky.. the win he took has been taken.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Spies Mordred trying to sneak into the WIN thread to carry it off unnoticed, but the cowgirl kicks her horse into high gear and rides him speedily past the gamer, picking the WIN from his sticky fingers! 

MINE!!!

Mordred

*wonders if Camille sees the 'property of Mordred' painted on the bottom of the win*
Haha, I see you have blue paint all over your hands (yes, it's paint :P).. good luck getting that off!
*swipes win and jumps out window, flying off into the night*
*See Pillory*

derek

Anesa

Does a strip tease dance for Derek, slowly gyrating her bikini clad hips, her puppies giggling in front of his face, hypnotizing him, his eyes glazed over, drool dripping from the corner of his mouth.  She easily takes the WIN from his hands, kissing him on the cheek before gathering her clothes and strutting on out into the night!   :P

Mordred

Just about to swoop down from an alcove above, notices the dance.. so pauses and watches. (might as well enjoy the show.. then still grab the win).. As Camille gathers her items, I replace the win with a plastic imitation.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Notices the blue smudge on the imitation win and stomps her feet in rage!  She gives chase, tackling the Smurf Wannabe (grins) to the floor, groping and fondling as she searches for the REAL thing.... finding it, she snatches it up and scrambles into the darkness.

WINS!!!!

Heidili

Mordred

*disguised with white beard, I come skipping into the woods*
Eek, Gargamel!.. *grabs win in the confusion*
*See Pillory*

Heidili

*eyes his avatar and gets out a can of paint thinner* Here, hold still. This won't hurt a bit...

derek

Quote from: camille on April 18, 2011, 10:08:51 PM
Does a strip tease dance for Derek, slowly gyrating her bikini clad hips, her puppies giggling in front of his face, hypnotizing him, his eyes glazed over, drool dripping from the corner of his mouth.  She easily takes the WIN from his hands, kissing him on the cheek before gathering her clothes and strutting on out into the night!   :P
Whaaa...oh yeah...got it ;)

Mordred

Quote from: Heidili on April 18, 2011, 10:47:51 PM
*eyes his avatar and gets out a can of paint thinner* Here, hold still. This won't hurt a bit...

*gasps as the paint thinner comes near*
*thinner, like garlic puts me in fear*
*tips over the can as I blur past Heidili*
*swiping the win as I vanish, yes really*

(doncha hate when a reply sinks in as you do yours? that's what I get for taking so long)

Takes win.. really.. that last one up there was just a rehearsal. :P
*See Pillory*

derek

I think I need a lot of practice...but later...I'll go with the win ;)

Mordred

*lowers from 'somewhere'.. with Mission Impossible music playing from somewhere.. grabs win before being whisked away*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Comes walking in, cigar dangling from her lips, the theme music from "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" playing somewhere in the background, does some fancy pistol twirling before shooting her dart gun at the WIN!  She nails it, knocking it from the Blue Guy's hands.  She tugs on the string attached to the dart, reeling in the WIN for herself.

WINS!

Heidili

*comes dashing in from the sidelines, running with scissors. Slash! Slash! The Win is hers! She clutches it to her perfect breasts as she keeps running, straight to her bedroom where she climbs into bed and cuddles her Win, purring happily*