Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

LadySky refused to aide in the murder of Saku. Standing away from the crowd she shed tears as Saku was stripped and then left to die such a gruesome death. Feeling alone and frightened she locked herself away in her little hut spending the evening staring into the fire hoping the Vodka would soon dull her fear and pain.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Aiden

Aiden makes huge banner and hangs it from every home's door.
"Kill Teno in the next peasant election! Truly a man of the fang!"

(I know my vote won't count till the werewolves kill someone! Hey werewolves KILL TENO! If they don't I bet he is a wolf!)

Along with his arts and craft session, he smears cow blood and gore to every other hut but his own, in a attempt to lure the wolves to everyone else beside him!

Ryven

Ryven eyed the sated hounds with a sigh.  He returned to his bakery to barricade himself in for the night, hammering boards over windows and stacking unused furniture in front of the door.  They must survive through this.  He would not let this curse get the best of him.

Krysia

Quote from: Teno on June 25, 2009, 07:10:38 PMKrysia's votes all seem to be bandwagon votes, but Aiden's votes have all been peasants, even when nowhere near the top.

(I guess you didn't read the note Xill put out about me having trouble keeping up with the game at one point. My husband was in a car accident on the 18th of this month and totaled his car. I stepped away from the computer to take care of him. I pm'ed Xill that day telling him what happened and asked if he could run my spot or see if anyone could help. When I was on I saw no one stepped up so I went through and found who had the most votes and voted for them. I'm sorry if it seemed like I bandwagoned, but when you have a sore and sick husband I think he was more important. I didn't want to hold up the game that's why I voted the way I did.)

Xillen

Quote from: Krysia Angel on June 26, 2009, 12:37:46 AM(I guess you didn't read the note Xill put out about me having trouble keeping up with the game at one point. My husband was in a car accident on the 18th of this month and totaled his car. I stepped away from the computer to take care of him. I pm'ed Xill that day telling him what happened and asked if he could run my spot or see if anyone could help. When I was on I saw no one stepped up so I went through and found who had the most votes and voted for them. I'm sorry if it seemed like I bandwagoned, but when you have a sore and sick husband I think he was more important. I didn't want to hold up the game that's why I voted the way I did.)

I tried to look for a replacement for you, but I couldn't find anyone. I would've allowed it to slip with you just not posting until either I found a replacement, or you getting the RL problems sorted out.

Teno

Quote from: Krysia Angel on June 26, 2009, 12:37:46 AM

(I guess you didn't read the note Xill put out about me having trouble keeping up with the game at one point. My husband was in a car accident on the 18th of this month and totaled his car. I stepped away from the computer to take care of him. I pm'ed Xill that day telling him what happened and asked if he could run my spot or see if anyone could help. When I was on I saw no one stepped up so I went through and found who had the most votes and voted for them. I'm sorry if it seemed like I bandwagoned, but when you have a sore and sick husband I think he was more important. I didn't want to hold up the game that's why I voted the way I did.)

I know, which is why I pointed out that you didn't intentionally target peasants. The thing is, and it's probably cold of me to say, but it doesn't stop you from being a werewolf. I'm just not sure either way.

I was only saying that there only happened to be two people who never voted for a werewolf (I discounted day 4 as it seemed Trieste PMed anyone not already voting for her to vote her, which screwed with the results a little) Scott, Desan and Ket also voted for a peasant who was not a top or runner up vote, but they voted Maeven in day 3. I'm also assuming the halfbreed was already killed.

Xillen

And dawn makes another appearance in the little village with a rapidly shrinking population. After finding the battered corpse of Mannik, you realize that only ten of you are left. If you want to stop the werewolf plague, and have enough people remaining to repopulate the village, little room for error remains.

Mannik's house is searched, but other than two silver spoons that failed him in defense against the Werewolves, nothing out of the ordinary can be found. Mannik was an ordinary peasant.

Remaining Players:
  • Aiden
  • Ladysky
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Krysia
  • Elunari
  • Teno
  • Josietta
  • Ryven
  • Desan
  • Ket

Remaining Roles:
  • 6 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

LadySky

Finding Mannik was far more than LadySky could handle. Angrily she scrawled the name Aiden upon her piece of parchment and then stalked straight to the pub for a day of drunken debauchery.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Scott

Josietta

Whoever the healer is should say so, if you've used your gift already (i'm not gonna go through pages to find out). Apparently some believe the Seer was a wolf, though i'm not sure how you could be positive of it without confirmation from the GM.

You all know I'm the executioner, so really i'm the only sure peasant, and if the Seer was a wolf, then the alpha had to have bitten them. So that leaves one werewolf, and the healer left. Mind you this is all speculation and theory. I'm probably wrong on some of it. I think its possible Teno, Elunari, Ket, or Aiden are the wolves. I <3 Aiden but he's a whacko in here! *laughs* Then again I think Ket or Elunari could be the healer also. For now I'm going to stick with Teno .

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Will

It's hard to say about Aiden.  You can't really point to his voting record, because he votes on a very simple pattern.  There's really no evidence that he's a wolf, nor that he's a peasant.  I am very suspicious of him.

I'm voting for Teno right now.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Xillen

Quote from: Josietta on June 26, 2009, 10:52:27 AMWhoever the healer is should say so, if you've used your gift already (i'm not gonna go through pages to find out).

There was only one night with no deaths, which was the first night. There were also two nights with two deaths.

Will

And yeah, if the healer has healed, they need to come forward.  That will let us know at least one more person that is definitely not a wolf.

If they haven't healed, I can't imagine what they're waiting for. >.>
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

LadySky

*puts on her witchdoctor outfit and dances around the village*

Josietta

*squints at LadySky* are you admitting to being the healer?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LadySky

*grabs her medicine bag and sprinkles Ibeprofen on Josi's head*

Teno

I'm gonna vote Aiden! He made a mistake in not eating me overnight.

*noms on Josi again* Might as well make the most of being a suspected werewolf.

Josietta

*giggles at sprinkles and snuggles the Lady Healer before squeaking at getting nommed and squirms* oh noes! werewolf is nomming on me!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Elunari

It seems the first night I saved someone who should not have been.  Though why the wolves chose to attack Trieste the first night is beyond me. 

Aiden
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Aiden

LadySky

I think we know where Aiden stands on this issue..... :P

Teno

Of course he does. He's a werewolf, and I outed him.