Seven's Game Search [mul, un] (updated 18th, NEW PLOTS HOT THIEVES INSIDE)

Started by Sevenpercentsolution, May 27, 2008, 11:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevenpercentsolution

Quote from: daylily on September 26, 2008, 12:22:26 PM
I think a detective/serial killer story might be interesting.  Do you have any specific ideas?  Let me know ;-)

That really depends on the positioning - would you prefer the role of detective or serial killer?  Would you prefer MxF or MxM?

The Dark Raven

detective and MF if possible :-)  I haven't quite wrapped my head around playing M in a MM yet :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Sevenpercentsolution

Quote from: daylily on September 27, 2008, 10:58:16 AM
detective and MF if possible :-)  I haven't quite wrapped my head around playing M in a MM yet :-)

Alright, no problem, it just helps me figure out which of my characters I'll be playing.  We can go in several directions here - we could go with the idea there's a string of murders and she's got a killer playing cat and mouse with her.  Or she could be forced into the position where she has to ask a killer for help.

Sevenpercentsolution

And still looking for roleplays here; just added multiple original ideas.

Edit: Just added plots.

Imogen

Some very nice plots you have there, Sevenperfectsolution! I enjoyed their detail in setting and atmosphere, and I believe that could pull off either the role of the young bride in Spanish Rose, or the cunning con-lady in Imperfect Mark.

Each plot has its different appeal. I enjoy the mystery surrounding the Conde in Spanish Rose, and there seems some good roleplay ahead in finding out the dark man's secrets. The girl I picture as a sweet and obedient type, although far from a doormat, who shall stand up for her beliefs when innocents are threatened or loved ones imperiled.

Imperfect Mark is intriguing as well, with a plotline that launches it right into the action. I'd love to play the conniving, cunning young lady who finds herself outplayed. Her reactions to a dominant schemer would well be interesting and might lead to some more plotting and fights on the way as one of her goals has to be getting that evidence back!

I'd enjoy playing one of these if they're still open, and if you find my writing style compatible to yours. I am a nooblet at E, so I haven't linked any threads to my On and Offs as of yet, which I shall surely do once my feet get a tad more wet.

If you'd like to take a chance with this newbie and do not mind a relative slow post rate (several times per week), I'd love to hear from you with a preference for Imperfect Mark or Spanish Rose.

Imo.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Sevenpercentsolution

Hey there Imo, welcome to Elliquiy; if you're looking to get your feet wet I would say that 'Imperfect Mark' would be a good RP for you; it'll be a little crazy, dark, and sort of slapstick, as well as giving us the opportunity to branch out a little.  The Spanish Rose plot is something we could RP at a later time, as the plot goes much slower.

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Sevenpercentsolution

mdazfrench

I'd be interested in any of the following, Seven.  My only real proviso is that I'm not comfortable playing the opposite sex, so I'd have to be the female.  Other than that, I'm comfortable with either M/F or F/F pairings.  Let me know which of these you find interesting and we can hash out a story.

Detective/Serial Killer
Cop/Hacker
Bodyguard/Employer
Indebted Fighter/Mafia Man
Robber/Ex-Special Ops. Marine
Dreamer/Nightmare Creature
Hacker/Living Virus
Therapist/Ex-Con Patient
Exorcist/Possessed

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

Zaer Darkwail

I am interested in;

Suburban Hell

Pairing: Retired Superhero/Retired Neighbour Supervillain; F/M, ridiculous slapstick humour, spoof, violence, superpowers, alcohol, sadism, possible bondage, rough sex

I only wish that I play male and you play female (it is POSSIBLE be aggressive cynic alcholist heroine). Any limits on powers what either of us possess? Anycase I like humor potential of this story than sexual aspect of it and likely any sexual interaction is very late in the story.

Sevenpercentsolution

Quote from: mdazfrench on October 03, 2008, 05:52:58 AM
I'd be interested in any of the following, Seven.  My only real proviso is that I'm not comfortable playing the opposite sex, so I'd have to be the female.  Other than that, I'm comfortable with either M/F or F/F pairings.  Let me know which of these you find interesting and we can hash out a story.

Detective/Serial Killer
Cop/Hacker
Bodyguard/Employer
Indebted Fighter/Mafia Man
Robber/Ex-Special Ops. Marine
Dreamer/Nightmare Creature
Hacker/Living Virus
Therapist/Ex-Con Patient
Exorcist/Possessed

I'm not sure if you saw them, but there are several plots listed in the second post as well; I'd like very much if you could whittle down your list for me.

Sevenpercentsolution

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 03, 2008, 06:14:55 AM
I am interested in;

Suburban Hell

Pairing: Retired Superhero/Retired Neighbour Supervillain; F/M, ridiculous slapstick humour, spoof, violence, superpowers, alcohol, sadism, possible bondage, rough sex

I only wish that I play male and you play female (it is POSSIBLE be aggressive cynic alcholist heroine). Any limits on powers what either of us possess? Anycase I like humor potential of this story than sexual aspect of it and likely any sexual interaction is very late in the story.

It's possible to be an aggressive, cynic, alcoholic heroine, certainly - which is why I listed M/F beside the plot. 

Regarding the hero, I'd planned on giving him/her powers akin to Superman, with the exception being that they can bleed and be cut, shot, stabbed - it just heals quickly.  The Villain is likely to have an equivalent, something to make him a challenge or a decent adversary; these are two characters who have been duking it out for a long time now, mostly out of boredom, because there's not a lot of people like them. 

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, how sounds supervillain who haves similar powers but some are different. Example instead object piercing sight he has ability conceal objects (basically counter heroine's powers), instead heat laser beam he haves gyro beams (super freeze beams) and instead super regenration he drains life force from his surroundings to heal himself (and super heroines own regenration counters his draining healing ability but if he gets hold on her soon after getting injured her attack gets negated). But flying aspect, physical strength and super speed are similar level.

Perhaps even both of them got super powers exact same time, from same source but somehow their powers are slightly reversed. May have even known each other before gaining the powers.

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Marguerite

Looking at them all, I found myself intrigued by these:

Cop/Criminal
Detective/Serial Killer
Suburban Dweller/Weird New Neighbour
Roommate/New Roommate
Assassin/Assassin
Cop/Hacker
Bodyguard/Employer
Demon-Djinn/Misinformed Summoner
Suburban Dweller/Reclusive Neighbour
Boss/Secretary
Boss/Maid or Butler
Count/Contessa (Arranged Marriage)

Open to trying any of them out.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Zaer Darkwail

You have not replied my earlier post :P. Is my idea ok or do I need edit my super villain idea?

mdazfrench

I think Seven might be away.  She hasn't responded to mine either :(

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

Sevenpercentsolution

Lawdy, lawdy.  Could still use another two or three RPs.

Lilias

Ocean Crescent sounds interesting. Drop me a PM if you want to discuss it further.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Sevenpercentsolution

New plot, #6 'Clinch' added, old plot 'Symbiotic' removed.