Seeking a Domme (Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, July 14, 2011, 10:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

DiverseDesires and I need a Domme for the following RP. If interested, please contact me via PM:

5. Sub For Two

Older husband and wife – married for many years, children grown and flown.  Active, very well-off, as a couple over the years they have got more and more sexually adventurous.  They dipped into the swinging scene, loved going on swinging holidays and cruises etc.  They have the money and the time now to satisfy their cravings and have, for the past few years, been getting more and more into the BDSM scene.  They were close enough to overcome the difficulties of learning that both of them were dominant, although he more than her, as he craved D/S as well as the other aspects of BDSM.  She loved the S/M side of it more -   with girls  more than with men, but scened regularly with both.

Eventually, together, they agreed that what they needed was a female submissive more permanently in their lives. He was much more sexually driven than her, with a much higher sex drive and she loved to watch and participate in his playing too, even from before they participated in BDSM.

They had not found someone they both liked, until one day in the club they spot a young woman new to the area.  Petite, pretty, and with a real air of quiet submission about her they are both instantly attracted to her, and not only that overhear she is looking for a job as a waitress, housekeeper or hotel worker.  The husband scenes with her that night, and the wife gets involved too.  They talk about it when they go home and decided they want to invite the girl to share with them.

They invite her to come to lunch and then proposition her  – to be their sub in every way for the two of them.

The young woman moved to be in a warm climate, live a beach lifestyle, make a fresh start and hopefully find a Dom who would finish her training and make her happy.  She is blown away by their house on the beach and the luxury they live in.  She isn't too sure about such a big undertaking though as she had not envisaged being in a poly set up before, but in the end the three of them agree on a three month trial. 

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games