DnD 3.5 Ed anyone?

Started by CWand, October 15, 2009, 06:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

If there's a slot open I'd love to join, would a Samurai class from the Quintessential Samurai be allowed? Also, can we take templates that add a level adjustment modifier and go classless for a few levels? (Planning a Grey Elf/Half Nymph Samurai)

CWand

If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

PhantomPistoleer

I would say that we have roughly 4 characters too many. :o

At any rate, I have to modify my wizard slightly.  I will get back to you on this, being that I typically am non-communicative during the weekend-- but I will focus more on being a conjurer. :o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

CWand

indeed we do it'd stretch my limit to far i think i can handle 6 :(
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Katina Tarask

So, is the plan two groups, or competitive applications?

CWand

I'm gonna try for 2 and hope for the best :(

Ons and Offs

Cythieus

I'd love to get in on this if there is room!

PhantomPistoleer

CWAND, we should open up a character OOC thread and a thread where we post our characters.

BTW, please place me in the same group as Dani.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Cythieus

Wow this is looking a little crowded.

Katina Tarask

So far, I believe we have ten people expressing interest in a six-person campaign.  You make eleven, Odin.

Cythieus

Man that's far too many and I would offer to help, but it would really depend on the posting rate everyone expects. I just kind of wanted a level 1 game to play in and use my old character.

Kate

I was about to submit a sexuall agressive fighter gal...

but I might pass because there are already many players that have expressed an interest already.

(and i like playing overtly sexually agressive characters which may not suit the style)

These does mean though that if any want to be the storyteller for another game -
then automatically they would know they would have players ! 

Krysia

I'd be willing to run the second group as long as people don't have an issue with Greyhawk. >.>

Kate

I don't mind the setting at all - I would be part of any who share my list of o and o's.

Cythieus

Quote from: Krysia on October 17, 2009, 01:07:23 AM
I'd be willing to run the second group as long as people don't have an issue with Greyhawk. >.>

I actually PMed her offering to too. I would like to see everyone get to play.

Kate

well I think I am cruder than most - so I will put my hand up for any willing to be part of ones where everyone is expecting so up front.. likely exotic for me.

Cythieus

Quote from: Kate on October 17, 2009, 01:50:57 AM
well I think I am cruder than most - so I will put my hand up for any willing to be part of ones where everyone is expecting so up front.. likely exotic for me.

You're not that bad.

Kate

oh odin by girl standards i am :)

Cythieus

Quote from: Kate on October 17, 2009, 03:33:46 AM
oh odin by girl standards i am :)

I guess in my case its yet to be seen.

CWand

actually the character thread is open :) OOC hasn't started :) If you want I can put up a OOC thread in a few though.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=50145.new#new

PS I've gotten like 6 sheets so far but I haven't posted them all. most are links to other sites that the players SAID they'd post themselves  Such as Mythweavers

Ons and Offs

CWand

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=50216.new#new

OOC thread where we will discus assignment.  2 people HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED A GROUP

the rest of you, I am up for debate on.

Ons and Offs

PhantomPistoleer

I have been thinking this over, and I think I am going to bow out.  There are just too many people, and D&D shouldn't be treated like a Mexican minivan.  I also think that GMing a game is a huge responsibility, and there being two..?  At any rate, good luck with the campaign.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

CWand

Okay I'd like a rollcall of who's still with us :)

I know Odin, Krysia, Jesus, themasterbob, Kitina and The Villian.  who else?

Ons and Offs

Primarch

I'd still be interested if room has become available.

Katina Tarask

Well, it's not exactly a space issue; the stated intent is to split the party in two.