[Interest Check] Zonbies in Edgworth

Started by Irolon, June 07, 2012, 07:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irolon

So, I was interested in creating a group RP with as its main theme an impending zombie uprising. My idea was something like this (needs work):

America has fallen. Three weeks after the initial 'breakout', there are no more transmissions from the past superpower. People assume that there must be survivors somewhere, but no-one dares to go out and check. Europe has joined forces with Africa and another superpower has risen: Oceania, combined with Japan and a large portion of South-East Asia. Governments are playing old maid where the America problem is concerned, but for now the world has unstable peace.

In a small town on the coast of Ireland/England(Still have to decide), people are trying to live their lives the best they can, regardless of the new power situation around the world. Great Britain has remained neutral, as has Iceland, and they try to keep their subjects' lives as normal as can be. When a man stumbles into the little town and drops dead in the town square, the townspeople panic, but when the corpse starts moving, things get really out of control. While the villagers take care of the living corpse, the army is called in, and a quarantine is put into effect.

From there on out, I wanted to look at the lives of the people living there. The quarantine causes everyone to stay on alert, and take care of each other now that they're cut off from society save for internet and telephone lines. So, if anyone's interested, please leave a message, and I'll get back to you.

Now, sleepy tiems.