News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I deserve a pat on the back because...~

Started by Cayenne, October 10, 2012, 05:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I made my schedule this semester be pure awesome, only one example being the ONE and ONLY class I have on Mondays that starts at 1PM. ;D
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

daddysgirl87

I deserve a pat on the back because I have been able to resist (so far) infidelity...It's so hard when a 6'2" slab of lean hard man meat with peircing green eyes, a delicious tan, sandy blonde curls, day old stubble annd a little gold ear hoop walks up to you, looking like they NEED to be licked nibbled and kissed from that shiny little distraction in his ear down that hard jawline and across planes, angles, and muscles into those soft nether-curls; and whispers "God I wish I could kiss you right now".

HOWEVER!..... There is a stark contrast between fantasy and reality and in reality this panty sizzling incubus whispers "trouble" behind every word.

And for that I deserve a pat on the back, and a lifetime supply of batteries. (AA please)
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

.. at a certain moment of the night.. when the moon is just at the right position of the sky.. if I squint and glance toward the correct angle of the sky.. and think a certain long-forgotten chant.. yes.. my back suddenly feels the need to be patted. It's a fleeting thing.. disguised by all sorts of stronger thoughts and impulses.. but this phenomenon does indeed occur. Kinda trips me out.. but it is just so.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Tersius

I made my friends laugh and feel good.  ;D

Saidi

Finished cleaning up after my daughter's bday party and the kidos had a blast. I am tired, but it was fun.  I survived. 
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

LilyRoseBlack23

I deserve a pat on the back because I'm actually maintaining above a 3.5 gpa for college

Phoenixrisen

Quote from: LilyRoseBlack23 on January 29, 2013, 03:13:45 PM
I deserve a pat on the back because I'm actually maintaining above a 3.5 gpa for college

Nice work!
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Cayenne

I deserve at pat on the back because, I somehow hang in there!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

TheLegionary

I never give up starting new plots on E.