Illness (AAA111 and Marjan)

Started by AAA111, January 05, 2010, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marjan

He threw the cigarette onto te ground, stamping it out as he got up and moved to the door.

"If you're done making a scene out here, then come inside. And I promise to tell you everthing Grace"

And with that, he went inside, the door swining closed behind him as he plopped himself down on the couch.

[OOC: Sorry it's a bit short, and late...]
O&O

AAA111

She followed him into the house and she sat down on the chair across from him. She didn't want to overcrowd him right now. She just wanted to be there for him

"So tell me what did you want to talk about..I'm going to save your life JARED. Missed this place by the way" She says smiling at him

(oh no biggie..thanks for positing :-))

Marjan

"No. You're. Not. I refuse it Gracie."

He leant back on the couch, slumping slightly as he scratchd his stubbly chin. He couldn't let her do this to herself, especially not for someone as pathetic as Jared. He would never be able to thank her enough, he'd be ready to do anything for her.

"I've been sick for a year now. Remember we went on that vacation, with a couple of our friends, and I came back early? It was because the hospital called, and needed to run some tests. I have Monoranjosis, it's killing me from the inside, causing my kidneys to eat away at themselves. I don't drink anymore, it hurts like a kick to the balls, but it's a constant pain. The smoking eases it for me. It's my painkiller."
O&O

AAA111

As she listens to him explain what is going on she sits there and sighs in frustration

"Stop being such a guy and mr tough and let me do this one thing for you. I just want to do this for you. You've done so much for me I just want to do this one thing for you" She says as a few tears run down the side of her face. She wishes that jared would let her save him and do this one thing for him.