Super Smash Bros. Bangin' (Accepting Applicants)

Started by SammyGirl, May 12, 2014, 12:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interdiction of words

Character name: Ridley
Character Gender and Species: Male, Ridley?
Originating Game: Meteoroid
5 words to describe personality: Dark, greedy, lustful, violent, and rouge
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Beam weapons that can be projected from his mouth, with claws that rend flesh. A tail with a long blade that would kill anyone on it but he can fly above the others.
Pokemon or other partner: N/A
Brief History: Brought out of the game of his own free will he will lead an attack of himself against the people that want to use him or attack him but in the end claim his right over samus.   

So where would be a good point to enter the story?
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

SammyGirl

Right now most of the characters will be in the location of the trailer park in the story, and will be branching out to other locations. Shadow and Kerrigan might be moving toweards the city. I'm sure Samus will probably be returning to her ship soon to check in with the Federation again.

If Ridley feels like dropping by the main office in a strange act of non-destruction, he can find Soren there very shortly.

Or you can just think of a crazy way to throw him in there and surprise people.

Interdiction of words

I might have a crazy Idea to throw him in with Lucario, it would place him right in front of kerrigan and shadow but remember Samus is his objective
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

EdwardShane

I'd say go for it.  Just keep in mind, if he pisses off Kerrigan it won't be pretty :P

Interdiction of words

Zekromnomnom

I'll try to post Bowser like tomorrow sometime? I have the day off and will probably be getting drunk somewhere.

Kiric Rand

I will get Magus moving again today or tomorrow. Things this week kinda kicked me in the nuts
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

SammyGirl

Okay, Zekrom and Kiric. Take your time if you need!

Ace Flyer

I'll have posts up tomorrow. Got stuck on mandatory 12-hour shifts again, just haven't had any time during the week to write...

EdwardShane

All good Ace.  Take all the time you need!  RL sucks sometimes, I know, but glad to know you're still around ^^

Zekromnomnom

Character name: Bowser

Character Gender and Species: Male, Koopa?

Originating Game: Super Mario Brothers (probably)

5 words to describe personality: Megalomaniacal, Angry, Blusterous, Malicious, Ignorant.

Battle Skills and Weaponry: Bowser fights savagely not unlike an animal. He has prodigious strength and uses his claws, the spikes on his shell, his fire breath, and in some cases even just his shear mass to wreak havoc upon that stupid plumber, his goofy looking brother, and even some of his own minions.

Pokemon or other partner (examples include: Navi for Link, pikmin for Olimar, Toad for Peach): His Koopa army, but I figure in this he would mostly just have them fetching and carrying for his hairbrained schemes.

Brief History: The king of the Koopas has been an enemy of everyone's favorite Italian plumber, as well as the Mushroom Kingdom, for years. Ever since the first time he laid eyes on Princess Peach, he's wanted to make her his own, and for him the best way to try and do that was a show of power by kidnapping her and sending his armies to conquer her kingdom. And ever since the first time he nabbed her, Mario has been a thorn in his side.

In more recent times, after the recent Smash Bros. tournaments and the incident with the Subspace Emissary, wherein he fought against the Smash Brothers, and then when he realized the evil plot he was a part of, worked with them to stop it, he is coming to the newest tournament with a slight bit of trepidation, not that he really knows what that word means. For once, it might not just be business as usual when he shows up and he knows some might hold a grudge against him. But he'll probably just handle it the usual way, by being big, loud, and mean.

I hope that works for everyone. Let me know if anything needs changing.

SammyGirl

Awesome! We needed bowser! I like your description of him x3

Ace Flyer

There we go, posted and all caught up now. I think...Since some characters of mine had been too slow to do anything with those they had interacted with, like Shulk, instead of some massive post of him reacting to everything, I just moved them away.

Sorry about my delay ^^;

SammyGirl

It's okay. Every now and then RL hits and you just gotta hold off on posting. I understand, because it happens to me too XD

Glad to have you back, though!

Ace Flyer

Thanks! And sorry about posting in the game, in the main thread. I thought the game itself was handled in the main thread, but everyone was still stuck under the dome. ^^;; I'll get stuff edited and moved.

EdwardShane

All good, Ace. ^^  Always a pleasure to have you around

Ace Flyer

I think my post in the main thread is fine now. But, if not, and it should be moved to the Trailer Park as well, just let me know.

SammyGirl

You're good now. And if you need any additional ideas as to where to post things, feel free to ask. I know there's a lot going on.

Ace Flyer

Thanks Sammy ^^ On that note, though, I also want to say I'm giving up Chalis. She was a good idea but I just don't have the muse for her. I might be giving up Peach as well...I'll hold on to her a big longer, but with Dhi gone...*shrug* I made the princess for her, after all :p

SammyGirl

I understand. Don't worry about it ^.^
and if there's ever any other characters you want to try, just let me know. We still need quite a few of the originals, and you've got a good writing style. I think you could do them justice XD

Ace Flyer

Hehe, will do. Just a matter of finding more originals I think I'd want to do ^^ But thank you. I'll make sure to post an app for any I come up with.

But, who knows, with Bowser around, keeping Peach could be fun still...Just not the extra "fun" that might have been waiting :p

SammyGirl

Xd Well okay. Just let me know what you decide on Peach.

vysethethird

Hope this is an okay entry

And sticking with the SSB tradition: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS COME!!

Character name:  Sparkster
Character Gender and Species: Male, Opossum
Originating Game: Rocket Knight Adventures (Genesis, yes, but for clarification for the thread...) Sparkster (SNES/Genesis)
5 words to describe personality: Chivalric, Bold, Loyal, Cunning, Patient
Battle Skills and Weaponry: A sword that throws flame projectles and a rocket for launching breakneck attacks (Drillspin, Swordspin (While standing in place) or just hitting enemies sword first), he’s not one to play dead (Possum joke there). IN addition, he has trained to fight in the skies, but his rocket would need a certain amount of power for such a battle (Magic or fuel cells).
Pokemon or other: Spark Robo (Sparkster: Rocket Knight Adventures 2, but MIA in Rocket Knight (2010) )
Brief History: A war orphan raised by Mifune Sanjulo, a friend to the king of El Zebulos and leader of the Rocket Knights, he [Sparkster] became a promising Rocket Knight at an early age. However, a corrupt Rocket Knight named Axel Gear attempted to steal an ancient book containing secrets of the rocket Knights, ending up caught by Mifune and resulted in a battle where Mifune was wounded and permanently disabled. Sparkster would’ve become the leader of the rocket knights , but he first sought revenge against Axel Gear. Ten years passed, as Sparkster posed as an outlaw in disguise in his search for Axel Gear, until he heard rumors of Axel’s return to Zebulos.  Thus, begins Rocket Knight Adventures.

SammyGirl

Wow o.o you learn something new every day.

I had no idea there was an opposum in an snes game. Now I do......
XD

Well, Sparkster is accepted!

Let me know if you ever need anything.

Behindthemask75

Still accepting applications? I'm thinking of a few characters...
Check my O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=311723.0

If I'm not replying fast enough for you, check here first: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214700.0