Imogen craves: M/m or m/m - Rough and tender

Started by Imogen, April 04, 2010, 12:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imogen

It's one of those times. I'm technically full up on roleplays, but there is this concept, this character, that keeps nagging no matter what I do. He wants to be portrayed, he believes he has a story and demands I play him. He won't be silenced or ignored and so, here he is, looking for a suitable partner to fill the empty place in his life.

So, who is this persistent, obnoxious fellow?

His name is Nathan (Nate) Drury and he works in a garage. He's never been to college, he's never wanted to work that hard. Not that any of the respectable schools would let him in anyway, not with his past. He was wild when he was younger, beaten up a couple of folk, done his time. Now he's out of jail, older and wiser, and young enough to start over at twenty-eight. Deep down, he hasn't changed that much. There's still that violent nature but rather than beating the shit out of people he vents his frustrations in the gym, lifting weights like a maniac and smashing sand bags till his knuckles hurt. Whatever care he can give is devoted to his motor bike, and in a less obvious manner to his parents. You wouldn't tell it from the rough exterior, and he wouldn't confess it to his buddies for the world, but Nate loves his mom. Nahh, not in that perverted manner...but in the "she's always kept faith in me" kind of way. He'd like to see her happy, make her proud of her only son, and he knows what she wants most: grand children. And he'd do almost anything to make her dream come true, except... women don't do it for him. But how does he go about telling her? And can he lower his macho image long enough to let another guy close?

Whatever happens, it will be a bumpy ride.

I know, I know... But that look in his eyes, that says it all, right?

This roleplay is not a first come, first serve, and I'd prefer a male player to take the part of the other boy/man, although I am not 100% set on that. This can be vanille or D/s with Nate as the dominant partner.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Imogen

Thanks everyone who has shown an interest! I'll be very busy in the next few days with social obligations but I reply to each and everyone who has PM'd me as soon as I can!

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]