~ Female looking for male partners! ~

Started by TheFallen, April 29, 2014, 10:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFallen

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread. I apologize in advance if my profile is still a little messy (I will get around to fixing it up later).

I am looking for potential roleplaying partners to play with. I already have several characters to pick from, some more developed than others. I will gladly play anything from humans, to cross breeds, to anthros. That being said, all of my characters are FEMALE and STRAIGHT. I won't have a problem if you are female and play a male character.

The types of settings I play in vary. I will do anything from modern and futuristic, to AU (Alternate Universe) and fantasy.
Please note that I highly prefer non realistic characters; that is, if you portray your character with an image of a real life photo, then I will not be interested!
All of my characters are anime based or fictional in appearance.

I LOVE, LOVE RPing with canon characters from well known animes and magnas. If you by some chance don't mind playing your canon with an OC, then shoot a PM my way! My taste varies, depending on what has caught my fancy at the moment.

I am here to have fun, and I am looking for long term RPGS. Please don't just stop and cut off all contact if you feel something isn't working out. I would much rather prefer to have some form of notification if you are going to be absent, or if you want to break off the RP. I won't be mad. I love brainstorming, and so if we hit a road block at any time, I am happy to sit down and figure out how to spice things up again! Don't expect me to do all the work though!

I play in third person, and my style of writing is usually paragraph to multi paragraph style. While detail is all well and good, quality is just as important. If you give me just a few sentences in a post, I won't be too inspired to come up with a decent response. It simply isn't enough to work with. You don't need to match my posts, but please at least try to be reasonable. As for grammar and spelling, I won't throw a fit about an error or two here and there. I make some mistakes too, but if a post is riddled with errors time after time, then we may have a problem.

For any information regarding my characters, please PM me and I will happily fill you in!
All who are interested in getting something set up, PM me. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.