[Shut Down]

Started by kasper, May 27, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Currently recruiting!

Prelude

I can't remember what it looked like, not even at the end. But Kasper does... He won't speak about it, but there's little to speak of once you've drifted. I saw the dust spinning, a thousand stars born from its waste. Home. They evacuated the elders, those who were most knowledgeable of our culture and of our history. They evacuated the nobleborn youth, those who could be most influenced, those who would be able to carry on the remnants of our race. But Kasper and I... We weren't nobleborn. You wouldn't find this part in the reports, this black mark staining the proud Jumi race. A few of us had managed to slip through and escape the destruction of our planet. Of course, at a cost. But, this isn't about what happened to two brothers. This is about what happened to us. All of us.

The ABOSE gene was discovered when we were still young. At first it was thought to be a mutation, later realized to be an intergalatic evolution. My home planet wasn't the first to be destroyed in the war, nor was it the last. Races were being eradicated within mere seconds. What little population existed of any given planet was vulnerable to disease and more so to war. Many became endangered, couldn't reproduce fast enough and dwindled until nothing remained. ABOSE hit us like a storm. It was making a mess of things, violence and crime tripled because we didn't understand what was happening to us, couldn't control it... Within six months, they'd rounded up those who presented the ABOSE gene. Kasper says it was like a goddamn witch hunt. Still, he would rather be confiscated by the military and deemed their property rather than stay where we were.

We were stripped of any rights, stripped of our names and given an identification number and a code name. I was Kimber, he was Kasper and we were the Chernova brothers - "black" it means, given to us because of our Jumi cores. We were ranked into three tiers depending on our type, educated and trained to better handle ourselves and then trained in whatever we seemed to excel in and sent off into the depths of space to fight in combat in an interplanetary war. We were no longer people but soldiers, fighting for a homeland that we no longer had or could no longer call our own, while the wealthy, the powerful, the normal sat cozy, comfy and safe on the surface of their planets while we fought their war. With a third of the population of every allied planet claimed by the military, their influence is more powerful than ever.

We were initiated in the jaeger program, a monstrous combat machine manned by 2-4 pilots. Each team is thicker than blood, you swim together, you sink together. A seamless machine that cannot function if each mechanism isn't in sync with the whole. We become one through the drift, where memories and emotions know no private realm. Everything is shared, nothing is hidden. Nothing is your own. To be part of a well oiled machine you need to be compatible, now this can prove a little difficult since the ABOSE gene makes some of us predisposed to try and tear at each other's throats but with discipline and maybe a little luck it's not impossible.

Summary

This game is an Omega!Verse game inspired by a few different elements which include Pacific Rim, Gundam Wing and Starfighter. Basically, a mutation called the ABOSE gene appeared across different races and made things extremely complicated... The ABOSE gene is the Alpha, Beta, Omega Sexual Evolution, a gene that made it possible for not only females, but males to become impregnated and for the success rate of pregnancy to double, allowing each race the capability to reproduce quickly and in higher numbers due to whole races being abolished within mere minutes. However, those who presented the ABOSE gene were rounded up and essentially confiscated by the military with little to no resistance from the rest of society. Meanwhile, for decades, a galactic war has been going on against a powerful panel of vicious races who look to enslave, conquer and dominate every planet they come across. The game will not be heavily focused on the major threat at all times, but rather its influence and the domino effect it has within and without our military forces. Of course, as in every world, there are forces that orchestrate the workings of the world, using war for a higher goal, for personal gain, etc. There will be characters who have agendas, manipulating other characters and playing them like pawns. Some characters will be locked in a silent war with each other, while others make their motives clear. But mostly, this will be about a bunch of assholes living together and trying with every second not to kill each other, or maybe trying to kill each other. Lots of drama. Yay.

Enlist!

Step One: Pick your character's genetics.

Alphas Types: They generally have higher senses, more endurance, are stronger and have quick instinctual decision making abilities.
Dominant Male Alphas - The typical alpha male. These males are capable of knotting and impregnating males with omega tendencies and any females.
Submissive Male Alphas - A small portion of alphas may actually be submissive. Submissive alpha males while they don't usually force themselves onto others, they can still be thrown into a rut and they are capable of knotting and impregnating males with omega tendencies and any females.
Dominant Female Alphas - An alpha female is rather rare. These females are not capable of impregnating but will aggressively attack competition, whether male or female and will force themselves onto whomever they may find sexual urges towards, again whether male or female, alpha or omega. She can trip an alpha into a rut or an omega into a heat.
Submissive Female Alphas - Again, an alpha female is rare. These females are not capable of impregnating but unlike their dominant counterparts, do not aggressively attack others. They primarily protect omega and beta females. These types are usually found to be older sisters or oldest among their friends who typically protects their friends and family.

Omega Types: They generally are intelligent, adaptive, capable of manipulating and can scheme elaborately.
Dominant Male Omegas - Though omegas are typically more on the submissive side, a dominant omega is not unheard of. The omega male can be impregnated and may actively manipulate alphas or trip alphas into a rut in order to get what they want. They are capable of impregnating females. Having to deal with hatred and abuse, the dominant omega has toughened up considerably and can certainly be dangerous if pushed far enough. Most dominant omegas were once submissive omegas who'd been pushed past the breaking point.
Submissive Male Omegas - The typical omega. They are abused but unlike the dominant omega, has learned to somewhat accept the abuse. They are capable of being impregnated but don't actively seek impregnation out necessarily and can impregnate females. They then to be avoidant or flighty. They typically have a lot of emotions and some may be sensitive, certainly in comparison to dominant omegas. They are capable of tripping an alpha into a rut but do not typically do so.
Dominant Female Omegas - The dominant female omega is usually sexually promiscuous (whether she makes that well known or not is determined by the female herself). All female omegas are considered prized. They are certainly capable of being impregnated and are capable of tripping alphas into ruts.
Submissive Female Omegas - The submissive female omega is not as promiscuous as the dominant omega. She typically enjoys deep bonds with her partners. Again, all female omegas are prized and capable of being impregnated by any male. They can trip an alpha into a rut but do not normally intend to do so.

Beta Types: Those who typically display as either alpha/omega/normal but are later realized to have both alpha and omega tendencies.
Alpha-Beta - A beta who originally displayed as an alpha but was then revealed to display omega tendencies.
Omega-Beta - A beta who originally displayed as an omega but was then revealed to display alpha tendencies.
Beta - A beta who displayed as neither omega or alpha and was later in life revealed to display both alpha and omega tendencies.

Normal Male/Female: Those who do not display alpha, omega or beta tendencies at all. They can be dominate or submissive. Male, female or intersexed. Normal males cannot be impregnated but can impregnate any female. Normal females can be impregnated by any male.

Intersexed: Intersexed I am grouping for those that may have both sexual organs, whether naturally or by means of surgery, mixed sexual organs (i.e. breasts and a penis or vagina but no breasts) whether naturally or by means of surgery, may look gender neutral or may mentally identity as both or opposite genders of their physical form. The intersexed will display similarly to the cast of your choosing - whether it be alpha, omega, beta or normal, dominant or submissive. Because of the differences of this type, they may variate greatly from what a typical alpha, omega, beta or normal, dominant or submissive might. The variations are entirely up to you.

Step two: Pick the military role your character was assigned.

Fighters: Fighters man the guns and preside over the combat commands of the jaeger. They are mostly alpha but there are some omega, beta or normal fighters.

Navigators: Navigators command the movement of the jaeger, they know the jaeger greatest. Predominately an omega role but can also be filled by alphas, betas or normals.

Mechanics: Mechanics are typically the keypoint of the neural link. They keep the fighters and navigators focused on the task at hand and are key to making strategic decisions. Typically a beta role but can be filled by alphas, omegas or normals.

Step Three: Create your character. Fill out this skeleton then send it to me or post it here.

[center][img]link[/img][center]
[left]
[b]Codename:[/b] What is your characters assigned codename? Try not to use anything cheesy, remember this name is what your character will [/i]always[/i] be referred to. You may have a first and last name if you wish, or you may simply have a first name. If your character has a sibling, you should have a last name for those siblings to note their relation.
[b]Player:[/b] Your username.
[b]Race:[/b] Human? Jumi? If Jumi what core does your character have? If other race, what is the race like?
[b]Gender:[/b] Is your character male, female or intersexed?
[b]Genetics:[/b] Is your character an alpha, beta, omega or normal?
[b]Role:[/b] Is your character a fighter, navigator or mechanic?
[b]Defining Skills:[/b]
[b]Defining Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Features:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] What is your character's sexual orientation?
[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] What stimulates your character sexually? What turns your character off?
[b]Relationships:[/b] Are there any relationships you would like your character to have going into the game? Any relationships you would like to request?
[b]Allowances:[/b] What will you allow to be done to your character? i.e. Will you allow your character to be taken advantage of sexually by either a male, female or intersexed character(s)? Is it alright for your character to be spoken down to or humiliated by others?
[b]Restrictions:[/b] What will you absolutely not allow to be done to your character? List anything that you would make you uncomfortable or displeased if it happened to your character or, alternately, list anything you do not want exposed about your character in game, i.e. if your character has a secret of some sort.
[b]Requests:[/b] What would you like to have happen to your character? How would you like your character to be perceived? Put up general requests that you might be looking for. i.e. Would you like your character to be taken advantage of? Would you like your character to take advantage of another? Would you like your character to cause mischief or manipulate situations? Do you want your character to be respected? Perhaps disrespected?
[b]Anticipations:[/b] What can we or should we expect of your character in certain situations or confrontations?

Glossary

Jaeger: A giant combat robot manned by people.

Jumi: A race of people who have jeweled cores that is the source of their life force. Their cores reflect the sins they have made, the clearer the more pure, the cloudier the more wretched. The Jumi planet along with most of its race have been destroyed. They are highly valued and sought after due to their rare, exquisite cores and often hunted down. Most Jumi are incapable of crying, but a Jumi's tears are highly valuable due to their healing properties. There are many different cores and the core typically reflects personality traits as well. The lighter colored the core, the higher valued the individual on the social structure. Clear, white or pearlescent cores are the rarest and most valuable. Common cores are typically vivid and colorful - your sapphire, ruby, emerald, etc. At the end of the spectrum are dark cores - onyx, obsidian, etc. Diamond and pearl cores are exceptionally rare but when they are black diamond or black pearl cores they are considered mutants or subpar beings. Those with gold cores are considered above the social structure and are often treated like gods, their cores believed to be impossible to tarnish with sin. However, those with fool's gold cores have the rare ability to cleanse the sin from others' cores. Those with fool's gold cores are sacrificed or offered up to temples where they must cleanse others of sin, typically through purely sexual means and very rarely through conversation and simple prayer. The Jumi are a rather extreme race and have been ridiculed by other races, such as humans, for their harsh and brutal culture.

Suppressants: Used to suppress omega heats, alpha ruts, scents, etc.

Birth Control/The Pill: A pill that can be used before or after sex to keep from conceiving. Like the real birth control, this works about 99.99% of the time, but there's still always the slim chance that one can be impregnated.

Maskers: Used to mask one's status as an alpha, omega or beta. These are not only illegal but very rare and have mild to serious medical side affects.

Rut: When an alpha goes into an episode of sexual lust. They can be triggered by a myriad of influences.

Knotting: When the base of an alpha's penis swells or knots to anchor himself inside of another.

Heat: When an omega goes into an episode of sexual lust and lets off a scent that will draw alphas to them. When in this stage, their bodies will provide natural lubrication.

Displaying: When an alpha, omega or beta reveals their type. They typically display early in life as either alpha or omega but some will display a second time.

Presenting: An omega in heat displaying their extremities in order to entice an alpha. Similarly, an alpha may also present their extremities to an omega in order to try and trip them into a heat.

Repellents: A chemical used to repel a certain caste, whether it be alpha, omega or beta.

Screenings: A standard process in which the military forces upon soldiers to make sure they are not partaking in illegal supplements.

Trippers: An illegal drug used to trip an alpha into a rut or an omega into heat. These work with a 60% success rate on alphas and an 85% success rate on omegas. It is possible to expose a beta through this means. These are typically slender, red paper tubes of white powder, about an inch long that simply need be snapped in half and waved under the nose for the best effectiveness but there have been new trippers on the market that are tasteless, paper-thin dissovable tablets, easy for slipping into drinks or mouths. Some may use this recreationally in order to trip themselves, while others use this as a date rape drug. Normals in particular have had a bad rap for raping omegas using this drug and taking advantage of the alpha's rut, however, it is far less common for a normal to take advantage of an alpha because only omegas are truly fit to take an alpha's rut and this could prove very dangerous to a normal.

Afternote

Hello, I hope you find some little glimmer of inspiration within this game and I hope you'll join! This game will accept and respect all ethnicities, all sexual orientations and all genders. I ask that each of you who join respect other players who have or will join. I have a bare minimum of tolerance for bullying- playful teasing and smartass sarcasm are okay, so long as you don't cross any lines. Any drama that may be sparked needs to be reported immediately to me via PM, so that I can deal with any given situation discreetly, efficiently and dutifully without unnecessarily upsetting any involved members. I hope we can have fun and establish a small community where we are comfortable with one another and able to creatively contribute as a whole to the direction of the game. I enjoy collaboration and what is a role play without contributors?

I will note that I myself can often times be very busy due to work and family, but will try my best to keep up with the game and with the players!

If you would like to join, you may submit your character skeleton here and/or PM me, and upon acceptance, I will add the skeleton up in a section of this thread.

Thank you!

Accepted Characters

Name: Kasper Chernova
Player: octopussleep
Race: Jumi, black diamond core.
Genetics: Perceived dominant alpha, unknown beta.
Role: Fighter

Name: Kimber Chernova
Player: octopussleep
Race: Jumi, black diamond core.
Genetics: Submissive omega.
Role: Navigator.

Codename: Yuri
Player: octopusdreams
Race: Jumi, rose diamond core.
Genetics: Dominant alpha
Role: He's actually a military commander, but when in a jaeger, he's a mechanic.

Codename: Mischa (Russian for mouse.)
Race: Jumi, fool's gold core.
Genetics: Mischa has been recognized as a submissive alpha, but is in fact, a dominant omega, using a variety of supplements to mask his true caste and posing as another.
Role: Fighter.

Codename: Lore
Race: Human.
Gender: Intersexed - identifies as female, has all reproductive female organs, has breasts but also has reproductive male organs.
Genetics: Submissive alpha.
Role: Mechanic

Codename: Past codename: Ariana Sable New codename: Celeste Evergreen
Player: DarkRose15
Race: Human
Gender: Intersexed - identifies as female, has all reproductive female organs, has breasts but also has reproductive male organs.
Genetics: Submissive Omega
Role: Surprisingly, a fighter

Additional Images (NSFW)

Codename: Sasha
Player: Dirtythesnapper
Genetics: Dominant Alpha-Beta, Known

Codename: Rashmi
Player: Cerevan
Race: Jumi - Fool's Gold Core
Genetics: Dominant Alpha
Role: Originally Navigator, transferred to Mechanic.

Codename: [REDACTED] Kerberos
Race: Jumi - Gold Core
Genetics: Dominant Omega
Role: Originally Navigator, transferred to Fighter.

Codename: Fox, formerly the Alpha half of the Thorn Siblings duo (Her brother was Hunter)
Player: Kokaine
Race: Jumi, Platinum core
Genetics: Dominant Female Alpha
Role: Navigator

Codename: Lux
Genetics: Beta

Codename: Cuan (coo-AHN, Means 'little wolf')
Player: lockepick
Race: Jumi -- Fool's Gold Core
Genetics: submissive Omega

Codename: Arthur “Fixer” Romanii
Player: ArtemisHighmore

Jaegers

Whiskey Savage

Click to enlarge!

Members:
Fighter: Kasper Chernova
Navigator: Kimber Chernova
Mechanic: Rashmi
Additional/Extra:

Phantom Tango

Click to enlarge!

Members:
Fighter: Mischa
Navigator: Cuan
Mechanic: Yuri
Additional/Extra:

Icarus Rise

Click to enlarge!

Members:
Fighter:
Navigator:
Mechanic:
Additional/Extra:

Genesis Echo

Click to enlarge!

Members:
Fighter: Kerberos
Navigator: Fox
Mechanic: Lore
Additional/Extra:

Fortuna Bravado

Click to enlarge!

Members:
Fighter: Celeste Evergreen
Navigator: Artemis "Fixer" Romanii
Mechanic: Sasha
Additional/Extra: Lux (In training!)

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

DarkRose15

I'll definitely read this over because it sounds fun! Kimber is hawt!

Codename: Past codename: Ariana Sable New codename: Celeste Evergreen
Player: DarkRose15
Role: Surprisingly, a fighter
Defining Skills: Able to assess situations quickly, Observant, Strong fighter (both in Jaeger and out), Loyal, Intelligent, Agile, Cunning, Friendly
Defining Weaknesses: Timid, Hates fighting despite her knack for it, Guarded, Semi-difficult to pair (Could balance), Submissive

Height: 5'8"
Hair: Vibrant purple
Eyes: Warm Brown
Distinguishing Features: A variety of impressive tattoos adorn her lovely figure and porcelain skin.

Personality: Celeste is the epitome of the phrase "It's the quiet ones you have to worry about." Though she's submissive, she's intelligent and very cunning and uses this to her advantage. She pays attention to things, she does her best to remember but only to use it to avoid situations that would either expose her as intersexed or her past as a legendary jaeger pilot. Once you get to know her she's far less guarded and quite friendly. She'll joke, flirt and tease with the best of them though she tends to tone it way down if things become a bit heated. If she knows she's aroused, she'll make a quick and believable excuse to get out of the situation and "deal with it."
History: Before she was Celeste Evergreen, she was the famous pilot Ariana Sable for the jaeger "Black Fury " with her partner Donovan. And before that, she was a young girl growing up around jaeger pilots and training as soon as she was able to. She's been around these impressive machines all her life and has learned to become one with them without losing herself. She's always been fascinated by them and found every reason in the world to be in their presence until she'd been accepted as a pilot at 17. It was during her recruitment that she met Donovan, and eventually began her first and so far only romance. They functioned as one person, their jaeger moving with such fluidity they made a name for themselves quickly. However, once things became more dire, she was separated from her lover.

She quickly sought to hide her past, not wanting to fight without him. Going into the drift with someone she barely knows? She would fight it in any way she could! It's been a year since she was forcibly removed from Donovan, and because of the ABOSE gene she was stripped of her rights and essentially property. She gave up her original name and stamped out every bit of information regarding her jaeger experience to avoid having to be pushed into a situation with a stranger. She goes out of her way to deny it (and it breaks her heart every time). Now she tries to find a way to make herself useful in other capacities while trying to avoid alphas searching for an omega to claim.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Sexual Preferences: Celeste is quite submissive, and loves to be dominated but generally is hesitant to allow it unless there's some modicum of trust present. Even then, she is afraid that people will mock her sizable endowment or toss her aside because of it.
Relationships: Her only previous lover known is her former jaeger pilot/partner known by Codename: Donovan. He was the only person she got close enough to to trust with her "physical issues" and it was a very loving relationship. Unfortunately, when she was separated from him due to his lacking the ABOSE gene, she returned to her timid state, using her wileyness and cunning to evade lusty alphas and stick to herself.
Allowances: I will allow my char to be involved with non-con, semi-non-con and romantic sexual situations. I am fine with pregnancy, and humiliation for the sake of story, and physical/emotional abuse if it fits what's going on, I'm also ok with drugs and such being used on her (but please ask first and tell me what you're using on her)
Restrictions: I will not allow excessive cruelty to my char and won't dispense any either. Excessive cruelty being like breaking limbs, or destroying really meaningful personal effects in a very cruel/twisted way. I don't want her to experience so much that she cracks under pressure and becomes a comatose zombie.
Requests: I would like my char to probably be treated with a mix of respect (for who she was) and disrespect (that she's afraid to embrace her past and move forward) once her past is exposed and for a significant period afterward. I hope to have her in a romantic relationship and it doesn't have to be with just one character. I'm very open to her being involved in a love triangle or even being fought over. I hope to have her pregnant at least once, or more depending on the flow of game plan and how character relationships evolve. I also would like her past as a jaeger pilot exposed in a dramatic fashion, one that will cause people to treat her with the aforementioned respect/disrespect mix.
Anticipations: When she's in a difficult situation she rises to the occasion and will stand up and protect those she cares about (and those she doesn't). Expect her to join in fights where it's necessary especially after her past history as a well-known, famous jaeger pilot is brought to the forefront.
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Dirtythesnapper

NSFW and crappy editing skills

Codename: Sasha
Player: Dirtythesnapper
Genetics: Dominant Alpha-Beta, Known
Defining Skills: Surprisingly capable fighter (although had difficulty fighting in the Jaeger), problem solver, engineering/mechanically adept
Defining Weaknesses: Passive aggressively begrudging, antisocial, depressed

Height: 5'11
Hair: White
Eyes: Green/hazel
Distinguishing Features: Milky white soft skin, model physique, very flexible

Personality: At first glance, she may seem like a human robot with the personality of a wet dish cloth. Once someone gets to know her however, they find out that she is actually quite funny and witty, and is heavy with the sarcasm. She is fiercely loyal to her friends, so if you hurt them, expect retribution.
History: Grew up an an ordinary neighborhood to ordinary middle class, suburban parents. Sasha was a normal balanced kid until in her 6th year of school she was found out to be intersexed. This left her ostracized and alone. The few friends she did have were still distant making her feel like a pariah. When the ABOSE gene expressed itself in her, the military picked her up right away and her lack of friends made the transition easier. Although she was an alpha with fighting abilities, she had trouble translating her skills into the Jaeger (Jiu Jitsu isn't the fighting style of giant robots) so her omega traits cam in handy as she was made into a mechanic.

Sexual Preferences: Willing to give men blowjobs, but beyond that she is a giver, male or female she will penetrate.
Relationships: Antisocial to begin with
Allowances: Can get a bit humiliated, but attempted rape may end in a counter-rape
Restrictions: I guess no vore, blood, toilet
Requests: I want my character to be respected for their abilities and other than that i'd like people to try and socialize with the antisocial person. Also I would like to be placed in Whiskey Savage.
Anticipations: If you are considered a friend by her, she will go out of her way to aid you. Also, cross her or hurt her and don't expect that to be the end.
True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.

kasper

Hi Dirtythesnapper! Firstly do you like to be called by something in particular? Secondly, I will put your character skeleton up once I get home from work. I will take into consideration that you have asked to be placed on Whiskey Savage but I will let you know that somebody else has asked via PM for a mechanic role on that jaeger team. There is an extra role open for Whiskey Savage but I will not be building teams until I get some more people involved so I can't guarantee she will be placed there. I am going to try and build teams off character type, so once we have more players I will let you know! If you would like we can discuss this further in PM an see what our options are. Otherwise, thanks for joining!

Dirtythesnapper

Thanks. Firsty, i don't fully understand your first question, so ill answer all understood possible connotations. My character's name is Sasha, i can come up with a last name if need be. As for addressing me, i really don't care too much as long as i know it is me you are addressing. It could be dirty, snapper, or even my first name which is Jake.

As for which Jaeger i am placed on, that is fine. I just requested Whiskey because it wasn't an empty crew and my character is a mechanic. I am willing to be placed wherever i am needed. The military doesn't exactly give you choice as to where you are stationed haha.

And for my final act... More pictures of the lovely Kato.

SFW

Kokaine

Done.

Codename: Fox, formerly the Alpha half of the Thorn Siblings duo (Her brother was Hunter)
Race: Jumi, Platinum core
Genetics: Dominant Female Alpha
Defining Skills: Exceptional focus and drive, iron will, very very fast, agile, creative and spontaneous, thinks well on her feet, and thrives under pressure
Defining Weaknesses: Arrogant, perfectionist, distrusting, sore loser, control freak, will often create problems if there don't seem to be any already present.

Height: 5'9"
Hair: Fluctuates between dark pink and red, worn long
Eyes: A very pale brown
Distinguishing Features: Curvy figure. Piercings. Tattoos of significance--related to victories, defining moments in her life, her mother, and her brother.

Personality: Fox is a damn firecracker. She has always been a rather intense person, projecting an air of toughness and invulnerability that has gotten her far. She is used to being the "star" whether in training or in some other capacity but as a female Alpha she feels she has a lot to prove and is the sort that pushes herself far too hard--which some might admire until they come face to face with her and realize the charming mask she dons is just that, a mask. Way deep down--like really deep--there are a few redeeming qualities to be found but if she's learned anything in this world it's that protecting herself comes first and foremost. Fox typically is the sort to do what she wants and the needs/wants of others only come into play when she's in the mood. She can be mellow sometimes but most have found that it is definitely best to keep her occupied somehow as boredom often leads to trouble.

History: Some might assume Fox was rather privileged growing up due to her core, however, that couldn't be further from the truth. As the off-spring of two gold cores, her own core was seen as something of a short coming and as such she was pushed even harder as a way to prove her worth. She and her mother and brother did escape their planet before it was destroyed but her mother was immediately snatched up by the military when it was clear that she displayed Alpha traits of the ABOSE gene. Her mother managed to rise in rank fairly quickly due to her tactical skill but all that meant was more pressure for her off-spring, not to mention that Fox and Hunter were subjected to close observation and rigorous training.

Once the gene was detected in both Fox and her brother, their futures were sealed. The two were very deliberately groomed and pressed into service as soon as legally possible. Seeing no other choice, Fox embraced the idea of military excellence, hiding most of herself away while her brother bucked and rebelled every chance he got. The two were were truly a force to be reckoned with as a pair though... until her brother was killed while pulling some freaking miracle stunt that won the battle but took his life (or so it's believed). That was two years ago. Shortly afterward Fox requested to be reassigned.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Sexual Preferences: Fox is just as likely to relish a battle with another dominant as she is to take advantage of a submissive. She's a very physical creature and often will substitute physical stimulation and sensory immersion for anything emotional.
Relationships: Fox's string of lovers is long (though she's not a slut) and among them you will not find a single one with which she's shared anything more intimate than a few laughs and her body. She's not looking to get close to anyone or claim anyone as hers but her writer would absolutely love it if that happened at some point.
Allowances: I will allow whatever makes sense for the plot provided that the offender is willing to face the consequences of their actions--meaning she's not the sort to just let things go and will likely seek revenge.
Restrictions: Toilet play, mutilation in the bedroom, vore, snuff, and stuff with feet sexually. Outside of the bedroom I'm open.
Requests: I would like if Fox Thorn was a respected and somewhat well-known figure but personal opinion regarding her on a social level should be mixed or possibly more on the negative side.
Anticipations: Those who interact with Fox should expect to deal with her sizable ego/arrogance, but can also expect to be surprised on occasion. She can be rather protective of those manage to get under her skin, and be warned that she won't start a fight she doesn't intend to finish one way or another. 

Codename: Lux
Genetics: Beta
Defining Skills: Mechanically inclined, artistic, can seemingly figure out how anything works if she can take it apart, highly intuitive, adaptive
Defining Weaknesses: Irresponsible, random/easily distracted, impulsive, lacks boundaries

Height: 5'6"
Hair: Auburn, undercut
Eyes: Blue
Distinguishing Features: No tattoos but a few piercings.

Personality: Lux has spent her life as one of the guys. Growing up with 7 brothers, Lux learned how to spit, fight, fish, and hunt along with the rest of the boys. As the baby of the family she had to learn how to make herself stand out to be seen and heard. The result was a girl who is most comfortable up to her elbows in dirt and grease, who rough houses with the fellas, and can out drink grown men twice her size. She's a little rough around the edges but plenty smart, very friendly, and generally unafraid to speak her mind. She will tell you straight out if you're being an ass but she'll also give everyone a chance to prove they are more than first impressions might suggest.

History: Lux's family has a long tradition of military service on both sides, her father being retired Officer and her mother a former Navigator. While it wasn't expected that the only girl and the baby of the family would enlist, especially since five of her 6 brothers enlisted, she had no problems marching on down to sign herself up for duty.

Originally thought to be just your average everyday normal due to some sort of error, Lux was treated pretty mildly, yet not expected to go particularly far. However, after she accidentally sent her Drill Sergeant into a rut during basic training she was discovered to be a Beta and everything changed. What had started out as a choice was then something more like a sentence. Still, Lux gets to work on big ass machines so thus far she's not had too much to complain about.. especially as she's mostly been flying under the radar, only recently being assigned to one of the more higher profile jaegers.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual.
Sexual Preferences: Lux is very receptive to physical closeness--touching, petting, stroking, and all that. Outside of that she's all over the place. Sometimes she wants to be on top, other times she just wants to pinned and pounded, it just depends on the day and who she's dealing with. Dominant, submissive, both, neither... who cares, pleasure is pleasure.
Relationships: Pretty open here. Lux would probably be happiest in a poly relationship (threesome) of some sort if that works out, otherwise someone who would be protective of her would be preferred. She's got tons of room for friends and interesting acquaintances. Enemies is likely to be a difficult thing to manage on her side.
Allowances: I'm open to whatever makes sense plotwise. Non-con is possible with this character though there may be repercussions.
Restrictions: Toilet play, mutilation in the bedroom, vore, snuff, and stuff with feet sexually. Outside of the bedroom I'm open.
Requests: I would like for at least one close bond to form whether sexual or platonic.
Anticipations: Lux can be a total smart ass sometimes but she's the sort that can sneak past a person's defenses without even meaning to. Expect her to see past the bullshit you try and feed her most times, or just ignore it really.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

kasper

Quote from: Dirtythesnapper on May 28, 2014, 03:31:20 PM
Thanks. Firsty, i don't fully understand your first question, so ill answer all understood possible connotations. My character's name is Sasha, i can come up with a last name if need be. As for addressing me, i really don't care too much as long as i know it is me you are addressing. It could be dirty, snapper, or even my first name which is Jake.

As for which Jaeger i am placed on, that is fine. I just requested Whiskey because it wasn't an empty crew and my character is a mechanic. I am willing to be placed wherever i am needed. The military doesn't exactly give you choice as to where you are stationed haha.

And for my final act... More pictures of the lovely Kato.

SFW

Yep, I meant the latter- what would you, as a player like to be called! I'll go with Jake if you don't mind- I like that name~ It's not necessary to come up with a last name for Sasha, so you're fine there!

Ahh alright, well I definitely won't leave any members with an empty crew. So you needn't  worry about that! I try my very best to include each player in the action in my games, so that nobody is left out of the fun.

Anyway, I will include the pictures in her skeleton!

---
@Kokaine - She looks good so far. A platinum core is fine. Any precious or semi-precious metal, mineral, stone or gemstone is acceptable.

Marie Reynolds

Hmm I am Interested in this. I was wondering if you would be allowing Human officers as pc's. I have an idea of the officer struggling to fullfill his duty and still be able to treat those that fight under him with the respect the deserve as he only see comrades in war and nothing else. I would not say he is a hopeless Idealist just a rough war torn Officer that acknowledges survival and functionality of a unit comes before gender or even what genes you have.

kasper

Hi Marie Reynolds, you can have officers as playable characters, regardless to his/her race he would fall somewhere in the chain of command under my commander character, Yuri.

EDIT:
@Jake - I added your character, sized her avatar for the game, put up all of her pictures and edited the NSFW one to make it a little more realistic. It's not perfect but I don't think it's half bad either. I hope you are okay with this/like the adjustments I made, if not you can let me know and I'll change it back to the original.

Dirtythesnapper

Quote from: octopusdreams on May 28, 2014, 08:15:22 PM
Hi Marie Reynolds, you can have officers as playable characters, regardless to his/her race he would fall somewhere in the chain of command under my commander character, Yuri.

EDIT:
@Jake - I added your character, sized her avatar for the game, put up all of her pictures and edited the NSFW one to make it a little more realistic. It's not perfect but I don't think it's half bad either. I hope you are okay with this/like the adjustments I made, if not you can let me know and I'll change it back to the original.

I bow to your superior editing skills *falls to knees in worship bow*

Jaeger possibility

What i think of when watching Pacific Rim

kasper

Haha thanks, Jake!

And that jaeger is neato looking.

Lockepick

Is this game still a possibility? Was thinking of a submissive male omega who wholly embraces his role. Would love to be an omega under Yuri - temporary or claimed.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

kasper

Yes my dear! And since Yuri is my charrie I'll see what we can do~ I will let you know however, he'll have few fingers in a few (honey) pots.

Cerevan

Codename: Rashmi
Race: Jumi - Fool's Gold Core
Genetics: Dominant Alpha
Role: Originally Navigator, transferred to Mechanic.
Defining Skills: Compassionate, loyal, (thus far) universally compatible, strong willed, soothing, gets along with most people, almost preternatural ability to form strong neural links.
Defining Weaknesses: Naive & idealistic, prioritizes people above the mission, martyr complex, gets attached too quickly, low self-value, unambitious.

Height: 5'5"
Hair: dark brown, tends toward curls, shoulder length
Eyes: left is dark brown, right is dark blue
Distinguishing Features: Smiles frequently. Dancer's body. Flexible & graceful. Lacks usual aggressive swagger of a dominant alpha.

Personality: An inescapably compassionate soul, Rashmi takes care of people without a second thought. She's infamous for taking in strays of all races and for her particular form of "rehabilitation" that she practices with her fellow Jumi. This selflessness is both her greatest strength and most crippling weakness.
History: Given to a temple at a young age in order to be trained in the Jumi 'art' of cleansing the sins of others. Hand chosen for a particularly sinful noble at a young age, she was later taken off Alteria by said noble, allowing her to escape the destruction of her home planet. When her mistress died in an enemy Jaeger attack, Rashmi made her way to the Jaeger program. There she was trained as a navigator and eventually put onto a piloting team with Yuri. [REDACTED] Requested a transfer and was placed as a spare navigator on the Jaeger Hades' Gambit. [REDACTED] Due to display of unusually strong neural linking abilities, retrained as a Mechanic. Continued display of linking abilities and compatibility led to frequent transfer to act as initial and patch linker for problem teams. Recently assigned to Whiskey Savage.

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Sexual Preferences: Views sex primarily as a sin cleansing technique and a way to calm people down. Theoretically something of a power bottom and tends toward being a tease. Despite promiscuity still figuring out what she likes. Doesn't go for cruel people, though she is quite frequently tempted by jerks.
Relationships: Friends, previous sexual partners, and such! Rashmi is sweet and still eager to see the best in people. She's unlikely to have many enemies. Given her (theoretically) universal compatibility, its likely that she may have previously served on a team with other characters.
Allowances: Most things (aside from non-con) would be allowed, though the more extreme it is the more I would like to at least receive a "is this okay...?" via some OOC means.
Restrictions: No non-con, though dub-con may be negotiated OOC.
Requests: Insofar as people view her, I expect it would generally be with some amount of respect and like, since she's both good at her job and kind. I would love for Rashmi to make more friends and perhaps have a chance to comfort someone in their hour of need. I would also love for at least one person to start pushing at her buttons and perhaps tempting her over to the dark side of the Force.
Anticipations: Unless pushed into doing otherwise, Rashmi will see the best in everyone and treat them with the kind of enthusiastic compassion that can border on the terrifying for more standoffish types. She's protective of those in her inner circle, particularly

Codename: [REDACTED] Kerberos
Race: Jumi - Gold Core
Genetics: Dominant Omega
Role: Originally Navigator, transferred to Fighter.
Defining Skills: Unshakeable will, courageous, good response time, capable of real time strategic thinking, creative, lucky as shit, vicious, completes missions no matter cost.
Defining Weaknesses: Bucks authority, terrible attitude, refuses ordered retreats, makes more enemies than friends, occasional alcoholic, haughty, overly attached to [REDACTED].

Height: 6'1"
Hair: black, thick, a tad long
Eyes: pale blue
Distinguishing Features: Scar across right cheekbone. Massive gouge scars across chest and left side, including arm and upper leg. Devil-may-care swagger and mannerisms.

Personality: Personal motto seems to be "never say die." Snapped after [REDACTED] and became a dominant omega who flat out refuses to bend to the will of another person. Completes seemingly impossible missions by disobeying direct orders. Motivated almost entirely by vengeance. Possible time bomb.
History: Born on Alteria as part of a set of triplets. The only gold core in a family of black pearl cores, his core status allowed him and his brothers to escape the planet before its destruction. Joined the Jaeger program and was inducted as a Navigator onto the Jaeger Hades' Gambit. Performed admirably along with his siblings for the next three years. Shortly after gaining the spare Navigator Rashmi, Hades' Gambit [REDACTED]. Retrained as a Fighter and assigned to Jaeger Burning Dawn. Recently reassigned by request to Jaeger Genesis Echo.

Sexual Preferences: Originally quite submissive but after [REDACTED] became primarily dominant. Tends to only have sex with submissive omegas and normals he can dominate. Seems built for one night stands.
Relationships: At least one old rival who's simultaneously kind of a friend. Sexual partners, particularly other omegas and normals who will let him be on top. More rivals, sort-of enemies, and general people that consider him a pain in the ass.
Allowances: Most things (aside from non-con) would be allowed, though the more extreme it is the more I would like to at least receive a "is this okay...?" via some OOC means.
Restrictions: No non-con, though dub-con may be negotiated OOC. No impregnation with this particular character, at least at this time.
Requests: I would like Kerberos to be seen by most with a mixture of respect for his accomplishments and (probably) annoyance for his general personality. He could stand to be taken down a peg (or three) and is likely to start more arguments than is considered intelligent. Would also like to have someone crack his shell at some point and get to the vulnerable core of him, because he seriously needs a True Love.
Anticipations: 99% of the time he will be a jerk on a scale of Snarky to Outright Asshole. 1% of the time he will actually be something resembling kind. Will be particularly jerky to people who are close to Rashmi. Will be mostly tolerable to those he's assigned to pilot with.

kasper

Cerevan & Kokaine, I've added your characters up to the thread!

Here's a break down of what we have so far.
11 characters total.

Male Characters - a total of 5
1 dominant alpha male
0 submissive alpha males
2 dominant omega males
1 submissive omega male
1 beta male

Female Characters - a total of 3
2 dominant alpha females
0 submissive alpha females
0 dominant omega females
0 submissive omega females
1 beta female

Intersexed Characters (Identifying as female) - a total of 3
0 dominant alpha females
1 submissive alpha female
0 dominant omega females
1 submissive omega female
1 beta female

A total of:
3 dominant alphas
1 submissive alpha
2 dominant omegas
2 submissive omegas
3 betas

Now, I think this is actually a pretty good mix - I'm pretty happy with the variety we have : ) I would however, like to keep the game open a little longer to try and pull some more characters into the mix!

As players of the game, are there any roles you may think we need more of? It has been brought up by some that we may need more males since we have most identifying as female in the game. Do you think we need more alphas? More omegas? Male or female? Let me know your concerns, if any, and I will request these roles in specific for others interested in the game!

Thank you!

Lockepick

Cuan - Submissive Male Omega

Codename: Cuan (coo-AHN, Means 'little wolf')
Player: lockepick
Race: Jumi -- Fool's Gold Core
Genetics: submissive Omega
Defining Skills:
- Fool's Gold Core: Cuan has a core of Fool's Gold, which is believed to help wipe away the Sins of other Yumi. Even if it's not true, it gives him an inherent value to have around, and he's not above exploiting that perceived value.
- Loyal: Cuan is loyal to whatever 'regent' he has found and dedicated himself to. He finds people in power and works to help further that.
- Smarter than he looks: Cuan is actually a rather crafty sort. He looks and acts like the pretty piece of arm candy, but he is quick to understand the wants and needs of people around him, and work them to best suit his current regent.
Defining Weaknesses:
- Susceptible to Rut: Even more than other Omegas, Cuan's Heat is easily triggered by the Rut of an Alpha. He finds himself a slave to his own Heat, and his inhibitions plummet when his brain is clouded by his 'biological' needs.
- Follower: Cuan has very few goals of his own. He finds those he deems powerful and works to further their agendas, and is perfectly happy to gain his satisfaction from the coat tails of others.
- Approval Seeking: As much as Cuan would like to act the smooth operator and act as if he holds all the cards, he will easily give up any advantage of control he has for the approval of others.

Height: 5'7"
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Distinguishing Features: Golden tattoo of the greek letter 'Omega' in the center of his lower back, the 'tails' on each side dipping low enough to go under the waist of his pants.

Personality:
Cuan finds value in being useful to others. If he ever upsets you, he'll work hard to make sure he fixes it. He has an unending appetite for attention and praise. He's fresh out of the military's training program, and he hasn't put much thought into what he wants. He's still exploring and learning who he is, and he's seeking a 'Regent' he can follow. Somebody to find purpose through their wants, goals, and plans.
History:
Cuan's parents were members of high society, and were big proponents of the military's attempt to control those who displayed the ABOSE Gene. When 'Cuan' presented as an Omega, his family originally tried to hide it from the outside world and keep their son hidden away. They didn't explain what was happening to their son in an effort to hide what he was, but instead of protecting him, it just made him feel like more of a second class citizen. When he was fifteen, he escaped from home. He quickly found himself in a heat, he was caught for being an Omega, and presented to the military. He's not sure what happened to his family, but presumably they lost any clout or power they had. He has since embraced his Omega status, believing this is who he is, and he has no choice regardless.

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Sexual Preferences: Power, masculinity, and confidence are the main three. Be aggressive, be demanding -- let Cuan know you know his place and you know your own.
Relationships: Nothing to start.
Allowances: I'm very open to this! I'd rather no major dismemberment, but any other marking is content. Pierce, injure, tattoo him, whatever you'd like. Cuan and the Player are both homosexual -- but if a Dominant Alpha Female forced herself upon him, he'd be most likely unable to resist. I'm fine with it happening -- but I reserve the right to 'fade to black.'
Restrictions: No Scat, No Vomit, No Dismemberment/Castration, No 'on screen' M/F action.
Requests: Cuan is the 'Mercy' to Lux Luthor or the 'Smithers' to Mr. Burns. He's the second in command who will put his Regent first. He's willing to give everything for his Regent; he's happy to be humiliated, abused, and made to show his obedience. Show your power, use your power, stoke that Heat and make him into a simpering submissive.
Anticipations: Cuan is unlikely to act against anybody -- no matter what they've done to him. He wants the approval of everybody, and everybody might have a use at some point. The only time he's likely to be aggressive or vengeful is at the behest of his Regent.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

kasper

I have added the character, lockepick! Thank you!

Kokaine

Quote from: octopusdreams on May 31, 2014, 12:03:53 PM
Cerevan & Kokaine, I've added your characters up to the thread!

Here's a break down of what we have so far.
11 characters total.

Male Characters - a total of 5
1 dominant alpha male
0 submissive alpha males
2 dominant omega males
1 submissive omega male
1 beta male

Female Characters - a total of 3
2 dominant alpha females
0 submissive alpha females
0 dominant omega females
0 submissive omega females
1 beta female

Intersexed Characters (Identifying as female) - a total of 3
0 dominant alpha females
1 submissive alpha female
0 dominant omega females
1 submissive omega female
1 beta female

A total of:
3 dominant alphas
1 submissive alpha
2 dominant omegas
2 submissive omegas
3 betas

Now, I think this is actually a pretty good mix - I'm pretty happy with the variety we have : ) I would however, like to keep the game open a little longer to try and pull some more characters into the mix!

As players of the game, are there any roles you may think we need more of? It has been brought up by some that we may need more males since we have most identifying as female in the game. Do you think we need more alphas? More omegas? Male or female? Let me know your concerns, if any, and I will request these roles in specific for others interested in the game!

Thank you!

Awesome, thanks :)

Also, I wouldn't mind if there were a few more males...

A submissive male for Fox could be fun :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

ArtemisHighmore

I heard you were looking for males?

Codename: Arthur “Fixer” Romanii
Player: ArtemisHighmore
Defining Skills:Book smart and studious, quickly adapts to situations, strong computer skills
Defining Weaknesses: Insists his way is the only way.

Height: 6’3”
Hair: Light brown, naturally wavy
Eyes: Light blue
Distinguishing Features: Nothing remarkable

Personality:Introverted and reclusive, prefers books over people and words over fighting.
History: Sheltered from youth, Arthur was never fully aware of his genetic traits until high school, when he happened to cross paths with a rutting and intoxicated alpha. When the truth came out, he spent a great deal of his time attempting to digest everything that there was to be known about the mutation and the changes that it made to him specifically. Deciding that it would be best, at least for him, to disregard that part of him, he went about his formative years as close to normal as he could manage. During field trip to a local robotics facility, Arthur showed a knack of debugging a test program, catching the attention of the military. Once they got wind of his true genetics he was quickly claimed and carted off like all the rest.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual due to past events.
Sexual Preferences: Intelligence, wordplay, the occasional opposite of himself.
Relationships: Open to discuss this, tend to leave these things open for in game development.
Allowances: In game I can understand the talking down to, general abuse of the castes. I will not allow the character to be used against his will/consent.
Restrictions: See above, and I believe my O/Os would fit this well too. When in doubt, never hurts to ask. Haha
Requests: I am not sure what to put here. I prefer to watch my characters grow organically, to see how they change from the orginal creation, but maybe I am odd that way.
Anticipations: Hard to say, he’s brand new to me.

DarkRose15

*waves to Artemis* Hey you! :D Love the guy you chose hehe ;) Mmmmmm Loki...

kasper

Artemis- I will put your skeleton up when I have the chance! Thank you for joining!

DarkRose15

*pokes head in and leaves cookies for everyone*

kasper

Just to let everybody know, I had to place the full characters on a separate thread, due to running out of room!

DarkRose15

kasper

Alright pals, I'll be working on getting the thread(s) up, anticipating launch early to midweek- I will keep you all updated! And of course thank you for joining and I look forward to getting started and writing with you all!