Tribalz's advert for delectable fun! (LF RP'ers)

Started by Tribalz, October 15, 2011, 06:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribalz

Hello there! Adverts like these always wrong-foot me, so I shall keep it short, and to the point!

I am looking for a Roleplay Partner to help me explore the realms of creativity! When it comes to Forum RP, I really don't mind if it's Story-driven or sex-driven, for I am just in need of a good and proper RP. Just as a point, I don't mind if you're a male who wants to play a female, or even if a female wants to play a male; I certainly don't mind playing either myself. So long as you're a decent writer, that's fine with me!

So! I suppose I should write down a list of things I find interesting! Now, you will find a lack of actual ideas here. That's because I find them somewhat contraining. If you find a theme that you like, that's great! PM me ASAP!  Then we can get down to the buisness of world-building; or even just improvise the whole thing! Anyway, here we go!

Fantasy: Ah, nothing like the traditional hearthland of Roleplaying! From dragonslaying, to dungeon-runs, this always provides a great avenue for adventure! Also, the huge number of races that can be found in a fantasy world never leaves one left longing for more...

• Warcraft: Well, this is part of the fantasy ubrella, and it's a setting I'm rather fond of! Whether it's the political machinations behind the Throne of Stormwind, some bored soldiers on the front line, or the light-hearted frivolities of Adventuring! Horde or alliance, I'm interested.
  • Dungeons and Dragons: I do love me some DnD! Ebberon is my favourite setting, but we'll see!
  • League of Legends: A newcomer to fantasy, but hey! It's rather interesting! I'd be up for trying something here if the mood takes us. To the fields of Jusice!

Sci-fi: Well, I know it contrasts with Fantasy, but a good cyberpunk/sci-fi RP is often rather exciting! Escaping the megacorperations, flying on Spaceships, exploring strange new worlds...The list goes on!

• Steampunk: It is technically part of the Sci-fi genre! So while I love the above mentioned things, I have a particular adoration for Victorianna, clockwork gizmos, and airships!

Magic: I do love magic in my RP! This isn't essential, but if you want to run an RP do to with magic in any setting, be it modern, fantasy or futuristic!

Kinks: Now, if you do want a sex-based RP, I should probably say the following; the things that I do rather enjoy! None of these are essential, so do not worry if you don't have all of them. But they are a good starting point! Also, check out my RP preferences

• D/s status: I'm a switch, so we can work our way around that as we please!
  • WAM: Though not essential, I do love getting wet and messy; be it mud, slime, tar or even food!
  • Incest: We can work on this! Incest RP's always tend to be quite fun!
  • Curvaciousness: I do admit that when it comes to women, I have a certain craving for the plumper side of things. Wide hips, thighs...ETC.
  • New things: I adore trying out new things! If you've got a kink, do tell me, and I'll at least give it a go!

Anyway, if anything there appeals to you, please either post here, or send me a PM. Hell, do both if you want!

Untill then!
Tribalz
Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*