domestic Life (Sci-Fi) M looking F

Started by lonlyazn, January 06, 2012, 12:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonlyazn

Looking for someone I can role play with in the forums. It's one on one and looking for a female partner.

The story line is real simple. A girl lives her life day in and day out. At the end of the work day she comes home to her small house and her dog. A man lives his life at night, wondering around and just stretching his legs out for a bit and do a few things he couldn't do in the day time from time to time, but in the morning he comes home to a girl and a small house. It's a domestic life for the dog in his daily business. Sleep, eat, watch tv, and digging around. The connection here is that the dog is really a man. The man that goes around in his human form at night and comes home in the morning as a dog. The girl doesn't know this tiny secret.

Anyone willing to play this out? Looking for long term role playing and there is romantic interest, action can be placed, but mostly romantic interest and see how it plays out.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Animegurl5

I'm up for it! I think it sounds rather interesting and very romantic. Lols.
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Lixlaria

If you are still looking I would be interested, if you don't mind dealing with someone new to this. ^_^
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

A&A's