Café de Fae ~ Open!

Started by Talra Di Deliren, September 05, 2016, 10:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

Café de Fae

Such a place for all non-human people that live their daily lives hidden among the human beings to come relax, drink, and be spoiled. Due to our laws, Fae and monsters alike must remain a secret from mankind. This can be a very tasking job while already having to work for the masses as it is. There are many hideouts and bases for the creature to be themselves. Except nothing compares to the beauty of  Café de Fae.

Within you can release all that tension, be merry, maybe even demonstrate your power right outside in our courtyard. Magic has been placed so that humans can only see normality in their own views. All the while standing in the midst of society, human desire is negated from entering. You will all be safe. Be yourself. Enjoy company and even stay at our grand hotel.

So come on in, enjoy yourselves. Our coffee is served fresh and delicious. Even the cakes are made to perfection. Not interested in sweets? We also have many entrees to your liking. Not hungry? Ah, yes we have a wonderful setting just downstairs where you can relax for a martini or even a simple beer, all the while catered to some music.

Oh, but if you come for our other services, we also provide our guests beauties around the world to see to your needs. These hosts give you words only wish to hear, glances only you desire, and even the touch that only you demand. They are there for you and you alone.

Come on in!

Ah! Bonjour! So good to see someone visit. If you have any questions while looking around, feel free to ask. I promise I won't bite.

You've probably guessed it by the name of my store, but I'll give you some of the details anyway.

My name is Avynn Galagous, owner and boss, and here in this wonderful abode is a place for all non-human entities to come and relax from the pressure of pretending human. Such a weak prudent race... Oh! I do apologize. I've never been so fond of them, despite being half human...but never-mind that. Just think about it. A place to be with other non-humans? A place to socialize and drink fresh coffee? Maybe even pick up a date?

Speaking of dates, I also provide hosts for those that just seek to be spoiled rotten however they wish it so...well when I have the shop up and running and some workers, then hosts will be provided. The servers will not be participation in the host position, but can serve you as such upon their own volition.

Now on to the reason for this café. As much as I dislike humans, I too have to live among them. Outside the barrier over my store and hotel I must don this ridiculous garment over my right eye that often marks me as a fictional pirate...did I mention hating humans? It's embarrassing to even call myself a demon, and how uncomfortable it is. I often wondered what it would be like to find a place within the human community where I could be who I am without the Fae Order locating me and executing me for exposing my identity. A place even humans would see but not see.

Well you can pretty much figure the math on that one. I made a deal with my superior, you-know-who, and was granted this sight to build my castle. The human minds are kept ignorant of what this café really is as well deters them from even wanting to enter. How great is that? So enjoy it. After all...I gave up my soul to the Devil to live the dream. Just thought it would be great to spend the rest of my long lasting demonic years,the Devil will be waiting a long time, the sucker, with others like me just hoping and wishing for the same thing.

No more back alleys! No more abandoned places! No more of the scorn of hiding. What's better than hiding in plain sight? Haha!

Stay as long as you like, go when you feel like it. Everything is there for you...except the food isn't free. I do have to keep up stock and pay my workers some how.

Now I do have a set of rules. I am not one to say please, so...don't go breaking my rules!

• No Godmodding. I don't have to explain this one, just that I hate it above all else.
  • Don't just slap anyone around just because you feel like it. You have a problem, take it out back in the courtyard and have at it...but don't kill anyone. I don't feel like cleaning up your mess.
  • You workers best not be lollygagging. I mean, what am I paying you for? Sure as Hell ain't your good looks,except for the hosts. Tend to the guests and don't be rude.
  • Using your powers...just don't go around destroying my café. You'll be paying for the damages if you do.
  • Always address me as Owner or Boss. Not particularly a big rule, just like the feel of being the top dog around here.

A bit about the world around us...with inspiration and ideas from Mac84

Oh, let us say about 200 to 300 years ago, there was quite the tension between the Fae Council and the Human Government. I capsize the name only because they are not my government. Just a bunch of rich humans that get to act like rulers of the world. Anyway, the Fae Council had seen humans as they truly are: greedy, arrogant, and destructive people. They feared for their own people. Made up of a long lasting member of each high class race among Fae, the council was created in order for our species to coexist peacefully. Without their guidance, we Fae kind would have perished by the hands of those humans.

The Human Government saw us as too powerful. They were ruled by fear of what we can do and sought to extinguish us. After all, if they couldn't gain the powers we possess, then no one should. So they believed. Humans actually have one power on their side. And because I say this, don't mistake me for sympathizing them...Humans were smart as Hell. Some of us, myself included, were able to create fire out of thin air and manipulate it. Humans figured how to make it and use it. How else did they get to be where they are today? Technology is their true power, and yet they still feared and wanted ours.

Fortunately, they used their brains, as well as our Fae Council agreeing to such, a treaty was formed in order to keep all knowledge of Fae from the society of humans. Therefore only the Government and the Fae know this. All Fae know this law, called the Fae Order, meant for us to keep us safe and the world continuing to go round. Funny, right? Humans get to remain ignorant of our world. Except that it's a strain for many of us to fit in as 'humans' so to speak. If we so much as reveal ourselves, we get into big trouble and the big guys come knocking on our doors. While the humans get a nice little memory wipe. Yay...

There is one other thing. The two also agreed over a section they use to help maintain order and peace. A Bureau of men and women agents, human inspectors that check up on everything related to our lives. Almost like seeing Men in Black keeping sure aliens are a secret among humans and keeping them safe. You can think of them that way, but they are still human. The Fae Council and Human Government have complete control over them, but nothing goes over the other. They are not designed for hurting the other in any way. They only watch and observe. They're special. I still hate them...humans.

So no need to be afraid of these guys, but be cautious. Humans are still humans...

Café Layout

The main attraction. A calm and safe place to eat and drink as well as mingle with other Fae. The servers tend to your needs. The hosts at your call.

Just in the back of the store, downstairs, and follow the sound of music playing. For the most part it's on the speakers playing from a local add free channel, but some days or nights a musician will play for those relaxing with a drink, or those just to get drunk. Do drink responsibly.

The backyard is splendid. Filled with the beauty of nature and the calmness of the open air. Such freedom. And just on the other side is our hotel. Get too drunk? Best stay the night. A host giving you a good time? Play at your leisure. Or just tired and don't feel like going home, you're more than welcome.

The inside of my hotel. There are many rooms for everyone to use at their leisure. Just let the manager know you wish to rent the hotel, or just ask me since the position has yet to be filled...

Open Jobs and Badges

Hiring! If you couldn't tell, my shop is empty of the people that help make this place shine. Don't worry, I can be of service for most of your needs.

Any host that I may hire are without a doubt minded for their sexuality. Customers that wish to partake in the company of a host much meet that standard, and the host will give you your undivided attention. Servers on the other hand are not hosts. Their sexuality matters as well, but it is up to them whether they spend the day/night with you.

This particular job is a specific one that I will carefully select~

The hotel manager is a very detailed job whereas you will perform duties that no other will. Please be sure the rules are kept and hotel clean and pristine.

Hotel Rules

• Respect the other's O/Os
  • No fighting within the hotel. That's to be left outside in the courtyard.
  • Not an OOC chat room.

Thread Links

~ OOC
~ Café
~ Bar
~ Courtyard
~ Hotel
~ Characters

OOC

The hotel manager is in a way a CoDm that will help me with the hotel. I'm not going to be always on, so I practically need a partner to help keep things going.

The hotel will be used as a standard base. How this will work: The thread is used to not only interact with the manager but also a bases for a separation of the main thread to do a solo (or group) scene in one of your rooms with other players. This way you can have privacy to do as you please as you would in a hotel room, and won't be swamped with other posts in the way. All you have to do is state that you are renting a room (the player creating the solo thread), create your thread outside the forum while naming it after the game, for example: Café de Fae ~ Talra and Deliren's room, and post the link to your room onto the hotel thread to show that you are still a part of the café. If you wish for full privacy, you can PM me the link or post the title onto the hotel thread.

At least this is how I see it working out.

For the jobs, it will be just that. You can roleplay them when and how you see fit as long as it goes along the guidelines. Hosts are hosts, servers are servers, for example.

I will also have a OOC thread up first thing when I get enough people interested. The café, hotel, courtyard, and bar will all be separate threads to keep things going smoothly. As hinted, the courtyard is for any of those that wish to test their skills and powers with someone, as well as hang out. No killing another player's character. It will risk an auto kick out. The rules are a base line in character. Really, I just don't want anyone godmodding or disrespecting others' O/Os. Let's have fun!

On a side note: I'm probably not the first one to be hosting a café group game, but this is a little something to motivate me to write more and post more here on E. Anyone that does get interested and this place gets going, I will need my players to help keep me along ^^ I appreciate everything that E does and hope it will continue forever. Best RP site ever!
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

Here is how you will present yourself to me. It's a rough draft, but simple to follow.

Name ~ Full name required unless you do not come with a last name.

Played By ~ Who plays my employees/customers?

Age ~ Self explanatory.

Sexuality ~ Straight, gay, lesbian, bi, whatever it is you prefer. No one judges. If they do, send them to me and I'll put them in the smoker for a bit. Also, post your O/Os link here as well.

Breed ~ No humans. No humans. No humans...don't make me say it again... You can be half human, but not fully human. After all, they don't even know we exist.

Power ~ Limit of 2 powers. No more. Why? I'm not here to argue...

Position ~ If you have submitted an application, you may put in your job title. I'll let you know if I accept your proposal.

Personality ~ Your likes and dislikes, moods swings, even the juicy kinky stuff.

Background ~ Tell me your story. Who you are and what brought you to my café? Can be brief or long. It's your story.

Here are your quick copies of the sheets. Send them as soon as you wish via here or PM me (when things are finished, anyway ^^')

Code (Character Sheet) Select

[float=right]Insert picture here[/float]
Name ~

Played By ~

Age ~

Sexuality ~ don't forget O/Os link

Breed ~

Power ~

Position ~

Personality ~

Background ~

Code (Job Application (Open while positions are open)) Select

[b]Name[/b]

[b]Age[/b]

[b]Position Applying For[/b]

[b]Skills[/b]

[b]Reason for Job[/b]

Code (In Character Post) Select

[float=left][img width=150][/img]   [/float]
[b]Name~[/b]

[b]Job~[/b] Post badge here if working for café, if not just erase this part.

[b]When~[/b]

[b]Tagging~[/b]

[b]Side Note~[/b]

[hr]

*To get a copy of the badges, you can either copy link address from the pictures on main post or I can PM the link.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

My Saff and Moi
Name ~ Avynn Galagous

Played By ~ Talra Di Deliren

Age ~ 28

Sexuality ~ Gay / O/Os

Breed ~ Half Demon/Half Human

Power ~ Hell Fire Breath & Pyrokinesis

Position ~ Owner

Personality ~ Often rude, but can be gentle and kind when he wishes to be. Despises humans despite being part human. Smokes a lot.

Background ~ Born only knowing his demonic mother, told that his human father couldn't take the pressure of being a father nor could he risk his life knowing what she is. His memory willingly wiped of her and his son's existence. Since he was a child, he had to grow up knowing to control his fires and keep the dark eye from humans' knowledge. After all, the Fae Order specifically states that it is forbidden to expose one's true self. It's only those special incidents that they let loose. Though if any of those special cases becomes a problem, memories are erased or worse: death. For both sides. So having the fear of being exposed kept the young half demon wearing that awful eye-patch and live day by day under the sneers and laughter of the humans. There was no end to the pirate names, no end to having to explain why and lie, and trying to get a job was just as hard.

As a teenager, he was known as a delinquent that often started fires at school or anywhere else he was at. They explained it to be his habit of smoking and not properly putting it out. Even the tattoo was a step towards the dark side. It was only a testimony of how shitty his life was, like barbed wire was wrapped around his neck.

His mother didn't care what path he took in his life. Hell, she had the nerve to leave him right on his eighteenth birthday to go back and work for the big guy downstairs. Couldn't take another minute of his bad attitude, is her excuse. Like he cared. Everyone else left him. He couldn't ever be comfortable with his life. Unless he made a deal with the devil. Yep. The red dude that loved to give to people in exchange for their souls. Well, he was half human, so that is all he needed to make the deal. Avynn got rich, made his wish come true, and living a life without that damn eye patch.

Yes, it's all because of that patch. Hah!

Even though his life was down in the dumps before the café, he still was able to have friends. No, not human friends but those that shared a similar feeling. He also had a boyfriend...but was soon dumped anyway. What else could he do? The guy was a Incubus after all. His half human heart gave him feelings that most, if any at all, demons didn't have, so the break up was hard, but got over it after a while. With his dream coming true with the help of big red and some magic, comfort and happiness is soon to be rewarded.

As much as I dislike humans...this one is part of the Fae Order and I can't do a damn thing about it...

Name: John Smith (real name? Not according to Conspiracy theorists)

Played By: Mac84

Sexuality: Heteroflexible (If a cute enough Trap comes along, then things may happen) Mac84's O/Os

Breed: Human

Power: N/A (Possibly possess talismans to act as wards against Fae Magic.)

Position: Inspector from the "The Bureau"

Reason for Job: Severe Allergy to starving to Death (Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p)

Personality: John Smith is a fairly straight laced individual that tries to treat people with respect, and expects it in return. He is a dedicated man to the principles of his Job, and keeping both the people of the Fae, and the Human Race safe from each other. While there are many that would see segregation as something negative. John understands that the Human Race is not ready to face the reality that they're not the only sentient life form on this world. Though there are days that he finds it barely tolerable to be among his own kind as he seen both sides of the "Mirror". Always wears a black suit, and Tie as mandated by Bureau Dress Code Regulation 1a-3, subsection Z, Line 3-25.

Background: The Man that would be known as "John Smith" was born on November 9th, 1981 in rural South Carolina Town. His childhood was fairly normal with no major hiccups, or strange incidents that would have led him to his position at the "Bureau". He would attend The Citadel: The Military College of South Carolina where he graduated 2005 in the upper 1/4 of his class. From there, "John" entered the Air Force, and learned to fly Helicopters. It was during a Mission in Afghanistan that he had his first Run in with the "Fae".

John was shot down by Taliban RPGs, and was the only survivor of his crew. While evading Taliban, he found the strangest creature (not sure what kind of Fae to put here), and it was injured from a fire fight that happened in the valley a couple of Days ago. John was shock it spoke, and ultimately performed First Aid upon the Creature before it seemed to disappear before his eyes. John evade Enemy capture, and run across a squad of US. Marines and eventually back to base.

One week later, he would be approached by a very nondescript man in a black suit whom introduced himself as "John Smith". The man grilled John extensively about his "Encounter" in the desert. Though John didn't know how he knew. He didn't mention it in his debriefing. Just as quickly as the man appeared, He left. A month would go by before John was suddenly transferred back to the states to report for a new position.

"John Smith" would find that he had been scouted for The Bureau . An Enigmatic Agency that monitors, and polices the Thin line between the world of the Fae, and the Human world. They both answer to the Governments of the World, and the Fae Council. While at the same time not having to answer to them. They prevent incursions from not only the Fae into the Human World, but also Humans from getting too close to discovering the existence of the Fae. John would find that in treating the Creature in Afghanistan was observed by Inspectors from the Bureau, and led to the decision to recruit John Smith.

That was Nine Years Ago.

Name ~ Romanjia. Jia for short.

Played By ~ HarleyQuinn

Age ~ 215.

Sexuality ~ Bi-sexual. (Working on a new O/O since I've been on a hiatus.)

Breed ~ Siren.

Power ~ Enhanced Agility and Siren Song.

Position ~ Host.
Application

Name Romanjia. Jia for short.

Age 215.

Position Applying For Host.

Skills Being a Siren, she's quite charming and can use that charm to often not only get what the customer wants but also get more money from them in work establishments. As a Host, she can pretty much fill whatever...desire her customers wants. But within limits, everyone has boundaries and she will respect them just as much as they should respect hers. She can often be over qualified for certain positions on the workforce but have found that hosting and other things like that have been her most rewarding.

Reason for Job She needs a job where she can be herself and also bring satisfaction to other customers. She won't kill them, because the owner would make her leave. Heh. But other than succubi or incubi, she thinks she is the right woman for the job.

Personality ~ Charming and quick witted. She always has a nice word to say about everyone. Yet, if you cross her, she's not totally nice to be around. She can be a flirt but only to those who are receptive. She would never use her powers to manipulate anyone to get her way. Her looks and charm do that for her. Heh.

Background ~ She's lived a solitary life with the occasional luring to death of men. She doesn't have a taste for it but she can if needed. She prefers to be around people of the supernatural kind but she has had a keen interest in the workings of the mortal world. Her tattoos aren't often permanent but she likes the fact that she can change her appearance at will.
At the tender age of 18, which would be older in Siren years, she left her home and just began exploring. She considers nowhere her home, finding it easier to not put roots down anywhere. She's managed to survive off menial jobs in the mortal world but often escapes back home when she does feel homesick. Now, she's going to enjoy her time at Cafe Fae no matter how short or long.

Name ~ Akira Hayama

Played By ~ Saku

Age ~ 22

Sexuality ~ Bi w/preference for men O/O's
More to O/Os
Essentially, I'm up for pretty much anything and everything, most of the time it's hard to find something I won't like. No scat, vomit, cannibalism, permanent dismemberment, character death, extreme gore/entrails or foot fetishes. Other than that, I'm good with anything, so that's a simpler way to see my offs. I also like non-con/rape but my characters will say that they don't, even though they do end up liking it in the end. So that's where it gets confusing! Hope this blurb made it clearer.

Also, there doesn't need to be non-con/rape involved, I'm just saying I'm one of the ones who's fine with that concept. I can also eliminate that concept too if people are uncomfortable with it.

Breed ~ Shapeshifter (can shift into any human or animal form)

Power ~ Teleportation and Creation. Creation is the ability to create any object out of thin air, as long as the user knows what the object looks like and what it's called. Teleportation is self-explanatory.

Position ~ Host
Application
Name Akira Hayama

Age 22

Position Applying For Host

Skills He is friendly, likes to help others and is good at flirting with both men and women. Akira also has good balance, which helps in various situations, and is attentive to his customer's needs, putting them before himself. Most people tend to like him. Others try to take advantage of him.

Reason for Job Akira's older brother is a popular host in another country and Akira wants to become one and work to be the best in this country, so maybe the two of them can have a friendly rivalry when Akira sees Toma again. Also, both his parents were hosts before they were killed in what was ruled to be an accident, even though Akira and Toma don't agree with the report. So he wants to carry on their legacy by becoming one too.

Personality ~ Loves being outside and exercises himself in as many ways as he can think of. He is friendly, likes to help others and is good at flirting with both men and women. But when it actually comes to sex, he gets embarrassed and feels awkward. Adores cats but is afraid of dogs. Oddly enough, dogs love him and cats hate him.

Is afraid of heights, can't stand small enclosed spaces inside. But for some reason is fine with them outside.

Background ~ Akira was actually adopted by the Hayama family, thus why he believes his 'parents' and his 'brother' to be human. It also explains why he is a shapeshifter and they are not. Both parents were hosts before they were killed in what was ruled to be an accident. Even though Akira and Toma don't agree with the reports. Ever since then, both brothers have been trying to find out what happened to their parents.

With Toma even becoming a host in a different country.

Now, Akira has not been able to tell his family about who he really is because of the laws. So when he discovered Cafe de Fae, he immediately decided he wanted to be a part of the place and applied to be a host.

Customers

Name ~ Caliroesis

Played By ~ SMR Rein

Age ~ 129

Sexuality ~ Pansexual O/O

Breed ~ Wood Nymph

Power ~ Plant manipulation: ability to control nearby living vegetation, including accelerated growth; plant mimicry: ability to transform into any plant; longevity: exceptionally long lifespan

Position ~ Patron

Personality ~ Quiet, but not withdrawn. She listens and learns and quietly manipulates people and events. She bodes no ill will to anyone, save those who harm plant life, but finds curious ways to entertain herself. The going-ons of "regular" people amuses her, and she will go out of her way to make a person's life trickier. She sometimes provides help or supportive attention to those in need, but she is far removed from the typical array of human (and human-like) emotions. As such, she is not often moved by others' plights. Nonetheless, she is not malevolent, but rather playful and energetic. Her playfulness is most noticeable in her intimate relations with others.

Background ~ The life of a nymph is long and, generally, boring. They tend to stay close to home and do little but mingle with other nymphs - unless someone stumbles into their presence. Caliroesis is somewhat different. She actively leaves her home forest to explore the worlds around her. She is curious about the workings of mortal creatures, and easily entertain by their antics. She tends to stay in the background, manipulating what she can to force reactions from others. She never harms anyone, but sometimes her tricks cause minor injury. She spends most of her time in hiding, but shows herself when she finds someone who suits her fancy - or when she can no longer deny her biological urges. She has seen the Café before, but this is her first time visiting. Her intentions are the same as ever: to amuse herself, and possibly find someone with whom to enjoy a more direct form of entertainment.

Name ~ Toma Hayama

Played By ~ Saku

Age ~ 24

Sexuality ~ Gay

Breed ~ Hybrid (half-vampire, half-human)

Power ~ Copycat and Clones. Copycat is the ability to copy/store a power and be able to use the power, he can only store up to 5 abilities at a time. If he wants to copy more, he has to 'delete' one of them to make room for another one. This is a complicated ability: in order to copy a power, Toma has to get the person to use their power on him to copy it.

And there is another weakness. After he copies the power, he can use it instantly but after using it, Toma passes out for an hour. After using the newly copied power three times like this, he can use it from that point on without passing out. So far he's built up a total of 3 powers, pyrokinesis, hydrokinesis and telekinesis. Clones are quite self-explanatory. He can make clones of himself but these clones merely look like him and if someone uses their power on them, it does not fulfill the requirement for copying a power.

Clones are used for reconnaissance and distractions.

Position ~ Host (in another country)

Personality ~ Toma cares about family more than anything else. Loyal and will never betray a friend or family member. Keeps promises when he makes them. Toma has a talent for flirting with men and exudes a dominance and charm that makes guys go weak in the knees. Has some experience with sex and his performance in the bedroom does not disappoint. He can become obsessive if something bothers or interests him enough. Has extreme focus. Afraid of sea creatures, which also includes live fish, although he will eat fish if it doesn't have a head and does not resemble a body. Likes spicy food and hates sweet food.

Background ~ Akira's older brother, who makes a living as a host in another country. Knows how to charm both men and women with his talents. Akira believes Toma is human and thus has kept his true identity a secret from him. But Toma is actually a hybrid, half-human and half-vampire. He doesn't have the abilities true vampires have but is much stronger than a normal human and sunlight does not bother him. Toma is also vulnerable, since he's still half-human and not immortal. He still has the same blue eyes Akira has but they turn crimson when he's hungry and when he feeds. Toma can eat human food to survive but needs to drink at least eight fluid ounces of blood a day to keep from going nuts.

Talra Di Deliren

Alright, I've got everything that I want to put out. Modifications will be made throughout time as well as changes. Right now, I'm posting to find anyone interested and see if this place goes anywhere.

Mac84

This looks like a really interesting Idea. :D

I don't know why, but reading this over put a character like "Agent Smith"/Men in Black in my head. An inspector from the Government that is sent to ensure that the Cafe is running on the Up, and Up, and following regulations. Not a Antagonizing kind of person, just someone doing his job ensuring that both the Cafe/hotel is keeping up with the Agreement between both the Human World, and Fae. Generally treats both sides respectfully. Also the kind of person that cleans up any messes that spill over into the Human part. Though I can also see him a frequent Customer of the Cafe as a place to not only get away from the grind of being a Government drone, but just to get away from Humans in general as we can be pretty tense to simply be around.

Talra Di Deliren

That's sounds like a wonderful idea!! I love it. He'd work well in the café and put perspective to the world around it.

So so glad you've take interest. That makes 3 people ^^

Hope no one minds me counting heh...

HarleyQuinn

Talra Di Deliren

Awesome ^^ you can send a character whenever you are ready.

I'll be on later today to do some tweaking and I might start the café thread if those interested are wanting to play soon. Let me know what you all think ^^

PrestaDGTation

Okay.  Mac, I promise I'm not stalking you.  This just looks cute!

I'ma roll this one around in muh noggin'!  Delightful!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Talra Di Deliren

Mac84

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on September 14, 2016, 07:33:17 AM
  Okay.  Mac, I promise I'm not stalking you.  This just looks cute!

I'ma roll this one around in muh noggin'!  Delightful!

No worries, Presta! :D Glad to see you're interested. It would be very interesting to see what you bring to the game.

Talra Di Deliren

I added links for OOC and the café.

Those still interested and have yet to send a character profile, no rush. Just setting up. Can, however, chat it up in the OOC thread if you wish.

HarleyQuinn

I will be working on mine!

So as long as they're not human then that's okay right?

SMR Rein

Name ~ Caliroesis

Age ~ 129

Sexuality ~ Pansexual O/O

Breed ~ Wood Nymph

Power ~ (1) Plant manipulation: ability to control nearby living vegetation, including accelerated growth; (2) plant mimicry: ability to transform into any plant

Position ~ Patron

Personality ~ Quiet, but not withdrawn. She listens and learns and quietly manipulates people and events. She bodes no ill will to anyone, save those who harm plant life, but finds curious ways to entertain herself. The going-ons of "regular" people amuses her, and she will go out of her way to make a person's life trickier. She sometimes provides help or supportive attention to those in need, but she is far removed from the typical array of human (and human-like) emotions. As such, she is not often moved by others' plights. Nonetheless, she is not malevolent, but rather playful and energetic. Her playfulness is most noticeable in her intimate relations with others.

Background ~ The life of a nymph is long and, generally, boring. They tend to stay close to home and do little but mingle with other nymphs - unless someone stumbles into their presence. Caliroesis is somewhat different. She actively leaves her home forest to explore the worlds around her. She is curious about the workings of mortal creatures, and easily entertain by their antics. She tends to stay in the background, manipulating what she can to force reactions from others. She never harms anyone, but sometimes her tricks cause minor injury. She spends most of her time in hiding, but shows herself when she finds someone who suits her fancy - or when she can no longer deny her biological urges. She has seen the Café before, but this is her first time visiting. Her intentions are the same as ever: to amuse herself, and possibly find someone with whom to enjoy a more direct form of entertainment.
Be bold

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 14, 2016, 04:43:46 PM
I will be working on mine!

So as long as they're not human then that's okay right?

No humans, yes ^^ unless you have a very elaborate reason that goes with the world such as our inspector.

Talra Di Deliren

Beautiful wood nymph! The longevity I wouldn't consider a power, more like racial trait, so I see you still have two. (just to let everyone else know you don't have three ^^)

I'm going to add the other threads. Just a reminder that the Hotel is a base thread for separation to occupy a room to yourself and (an)other(s). If just rping alone and character want to hit the sac, the you don't need to separate. Just rp it.

We do have ourselves a host!

SMR Rein

Quote from: Talra Di Deliren on September 15, 2016, 06:39:09 AM
Beautiful wood nymph! The longevity I wouldn't consider a power, more like racial trait, so I see you still have two. (just to let everyone else know you don't have three ^^)

I'm going to add the other threads. Just a reminder that the Hotel is a base thread for separation to occupy a room to yourself and (an)other(s). If just rping alone and character want to hit the sac, the you don't need to separate. Just rp it.

We do have ourselves a host!
Thank you. I'll go ahead and edit the character sheet a bit. I'm looking forward to RPing with this cast!
Be bold

Talra Di Deliren

When I get back from work, I'll be adding Played By to the character sheets so no confusion.

Saku

Cafe de Fae sounds quite interesting to me and I would love to join the ranks of this one! Even though I probably shouldn't take on yet another Rp but I can't resist this one...

Note: The O/O's I listed are mine as a writer's.

Essentially, I'm up for pretty much anything and everything, most of the time it's hard to find something I won't like. No scat, vomit, cannibalism, permanent dismemberment, character death, extreme gore/entrails or foot fetishes. Other than that, I'm good with anything, so that's a simpler way to see my offs. I also like non-con/rape but my characters will say that they don't, even though they do end up liking it in the end. So that's where it gets confusing! Hope this blurb made it clearer.

Also, there doesn't need to be non-con/rape involved, I'm just saying I'm one of the ones who's fine with that concept. I can also eliminate that concept too if people are uncomfortable with it.

Name ~ Akira Hayama

Age ~ 22

Sexuality ~ Bi w/preference for men O/O's

Breed ~ Shapeshifter (can shift into any human or animal form)

Power ~ Teleportation and Creation. Creation is the ability to create any object out of thin air, as long as the user knows what the object looks like and what it's called. Teleportation is self-explanatory.

Position ~ Host

Personality ~ Loves being outside and exercises himself in as many ways as he can think of. He is friendly, likes to help others and is good at flirting with both men and women. But when it actually comes to sex, he gets embarrassed and feels awkward. Adores cats but is afraid of dogs. Oddly enough, dogs love him and cats hate him.

Is afraid of heights, can't stand small enclosed spaces inside. But for some reason is fine with them outside.

Background ~ Akira was actually adopted by the Hayama family, thus why he believes his 'parents' and his 'brother' to be human. It also explains why he is a shapeshifter and they are not. Both parents were hosts before they were killed in what was ruled to be an accident. Even though Akira and Toma don't agree with the reports. Ever since then, both brothers have been trying to find out what happened to their parents.

With Toma even becoming a host in a different country.

Now, Akira has not been able to tell his family about who he really is because of the laws. So when he discovered Cafe de Fae, he immediately decided he wanted to be a part of the place and applied to be a host.

Name ~ Toma Hayama

Age ~ 24

Sexuality ~ Gay

Breed ~ Hybrid (half-vampire, half-human)

Power ~ Copycat and Clones. Copycat is the ability to copy/store a power and be able to use the power, he can only store up to 5 abilities at a time. If he wants to copy more, he has to 'delete' one of them to make room for another one. This is a complicated ability: in order to copy a power, Toma has to get

the person to use their power on him to copy it.

And there is another weakness. After he copies the power, he can use it instantly but after using it, Toma passes out for an hour. After using the newly copied power three times like this, he can use it from that point on without passing out. So far he's built up a total of 3 powers, pyrokinesis,

hydrokinesis and telekinesis. Clones are quite self-explanatory. He can make clones of himself but these clones merely look like him and if someone uses their power on them, it does not fulfill the requirement for copying a power.

Clones are used for reconnaissance and distractions.

Position ~ Host (in another country)

Personality ~ Toma cares about family more than anything else. Loyal and will never betray a friend or family member. Keeps promises when he makes them. Toma has a talent for flirting with men and exudes a dominance and charm that makes guys go weak in the knees. Has some experience with sex and his performance in the bedroom does not disappoint. He can become obsessive if something bothers or interests him enough. Has extreme focus. Afraid of sea creatures, which also includes live fish, although he will eat fish

if it doesn't have a head and does not resemble a body. Likes spicy food and hates sweet food.

Background ~ Akira's older brother, who makes a living as a host in another country. Knows how to charm both men and women with his talents. Akira believes Toma is human and thus has kept his true identity a secret from him. But Toma is actually a hybrid, half-human and half-vampire. He doesn't have the abilities true vampires have but is much stronger than a normal human and sunlight does not bother him. Toma is also vulnerable, since he's still half-human and not immortal. He still has the same blue eyes Akira has but they turn crimson when he's hungry and when he feeds. Toma can eat human food to survive but needs to

drink at least eight fluid ounces of blood a day to keep from going nuts.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Talra Di Deliren

Sweet! Two more interested ^^

I like the shapeshifter idea so far, the creation ability reminds me of Daniel X. I'm truly curious of what you come up with for Akira ^^

Saku

Why thank you! By the way, I have a question, when you say O/O's do you mean the writer's O/O's or the character's O/O's? Because my O/O's are different from my character's O/O's...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Mac84

Quote from: Saku on September 16, 2016, 11:54:17 AM
Why thank you! By the way, I have a question, when you say O/O's do you mean the writer's O/O's or the character's O/O's? Because my O/O's are different from my character's O/O's...

I would imagine both. :D

Saku

Gotcha. I added a note above my character sheet(s) then regarding this! XD
I'm back!

Talra Di Deliren

Both will work since there are some fine lines. I'll have your character profile up on the staff list. I don't mind for multiple characters, am interested about Toma ^^

I'm going to work on a wiki page to help organize characters.

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: Starcry on September 16, 2016, 03:41:16 PM
I see much yaoi happenings taking place. >_>

Only a few lol. Only Avynn and Toma are purely gay. A bi male and female, Heteroflexable male, and pansexual female so far.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: Starcry on September 24, 2016, 12:38:29 PM
Can I steal bartender?

If that's what you wish, then yeah. It's fully open.

Inari

Awesome! Half incubus bartender in the making! (just being picky with pictures... ¬_¬)

Inari

I am throwing this up for now. I need a little break from all this writing. >.<

~~~~~

Name ~ Belial

Played By ~ Starcry

Age ~ 23.

Sexuality ~ Omnisexual || O/O ||
Moar info
Belial is a switch who mostly tops but is willing to play bottom given the situation and person. He isn't picky with gender or species but he has practiced polyamory on a few occasions. He enjoys both vanilla and light BDSM. (He is well versed in both roles) He has dabbled in heavier kinks but rarely sways there unless it is with the right person.

Breed ~ Incubus/Human.

Power ~

Illusion/charm: While interacting with someone he can easily tap into their lustful desires and make himself appear as whoever they want to have. Bel can make himself appear as anything; from a submissive prince to a domineering devil. He has also been known to turn straight men bisexual or fully gay, and prudish women into open and confident ladies with his little trick too~

Unnatrual strength/stamina: Considering his build and calm nature one would never guess that a man of pure strength and almost endless energy stands before them. He is known to go a week without sleep and assisting drunk centaurs home. While he never boasts about these he usually allows his actions to do all the talking for him.

Position ~ Bartender
Appication form
Name Belial

Age 23

Position Applying For Bartender.

Skills Belial is very outgoing and has great communication skills. Due to playing "unpaid therapist" with classmates at university he has plenty of practice in having a conversation that ranges from the weather to more personal matters for the person who is talking to him. He is known to have an almost endless energy to do the most complex tasks, even on little to no sleep; all the while keeping up his cheerful demeanor. Bel is also good at multitasking and can defuse almost all arguments with little effort. Of course, all of this is on top of knowing how to use both modern and classic bar equipment to serve drinks.

Reason for Job Needs to earn money to live.

Personality ~ Despite his background, Belial is relatively easygoing and surprisingly calm in a crisis. While he is a child of a demon, he has an impressive amount of patience and is very hard to anger but when he is provoked he doesn't hold back and lets it be known, regardless of who or what the person is. While he is young he holds a lot of knowledge that makes him seem like an old sage and question if he really is twenty-three and not older. Even though he is part incubus he is open, trustworthy, honest, and very loyal. This is mostly because he despises people who are "fake" and lives by "treat people how you wish to be treated" saying. People who have known him for long enough will tell you he can be a bit of a trickster, mischievous, has no shame in who or what he flirts with, and is just a horrible tease when he wants to be. The only part of him that can truly confirm his heritage is his performance in the bedroom. However, that is not due to feeding but more down to actually enjoying the act and person. If anything instead of being born to feed off the sexual energy of his partner, he was born an empath that feeds off affection and appreciation.

Background ~
Long wall of text
Belial is the youngest of thirteen children. (All of which have different fathers) His mother was a dark priestess and his father was an incubus that she summoned and made a contract with.
While Belial is the youngest he is also the weakest of his siblings, all of which have inherited their father's powers. Despite being half lustful demon, he doesn't have most of the powers or features that would usually come with being a spawn of an incubus. He has simple powers that allow him to get by and he isn't driven by any need to corrupt anyone nor steal souls to feed. His mother made it clear from the moment he "matured" that she considered him a big disappointment and she couldn't understand why he had not become as powerful as his father. Belial didn't care, even as she tried different spells and potions to "bring out" his potential hidden within. The only thing her attempts did were make him ill or closer to being human temporarily.

Despite the fact, he was the weakest of his siblings they actually pitied him due to the fact their mother put the most pressure on him and his lack of being demon-like. If anything they all decided to educate him in matters that their mother couldn't and that they had all learned themselves and from their respective fathers. To this day he credits them for his survival because he is sure that he would have died under his mother's sole care. He also credits them for being able to live as confident and carefree as he has

Belial's mother's goal was to become the next "Lilith." Her logic was that if she held enough control over different demons AND spawned enough children, in exchange for the contract, that she would be accepted into the underworld and would become Lucifer's new bride. However, things didn't exactly go as planned. She got accepted into hell... but not in the way she wanted. As she aged her powers and control over her contracts slowly faded to a point where she and her children were summoned to the underworld. There she was put on a trial for evading collection and making multiple forbidden contracts. The fathers were already being punished for their part in the mess and she too was sentenced. All of her children were collected as per the agreements... all apart from Balial. Lucifer had found it somewhat amusing that a child created from his own was so harmless and thus he allowed Balial to be free from the chains that would usually bind him to hell. Whether it was out of pity or generosity he would never know. The only thing he did know is that he was told he wasn't useless as his mother had told him. He told that was just something that happened when humans and devils had children together. Apparently, not all half-breeds were born all powerful like his siblings. Some were born with simple powers or nothing at all.

Once he was shown the door back to earth he was officially an outcast not just of the human world but had also been rejected by hell itself.

It took him a while to figure his life out but he managed to start living his new life without family. The learning process didn't come without trial and error but there was never anything dramatically bad. His journey through his new life has to lead him to the cafe for the simple reasoning of needing somewhere to stay and a job now he has finished his studies.

TL;DR - Mother was an idiot and he was rejected from hell. Now he just needs somewhere to live and work. W00t~

Eudoxia

If you still have a need, I'd love to get in on this action. I'm thinking of working up a server and/or cook if the need still stands.

Inari

From what I have seen they still have a need for either or.

Talra Di Deliren

Starcry is correct ^^ many of the jobs are still open.

Inari

Gonna be cheeky and ask if this could be linked to in the bar as background music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsC4zTr77oI

<3

Dunno why I like the idea of jazz playing in the background.

Saku

Hello Starcry! Welcome to the Cafe! Right now, Akira is free and is currently in the main thread (Cafe) if you want to interact with someone! The owner/boss and John are in a back room discussing things at the moment (so they are secluded from everyone at the moment). I think Cali and Jai are supposed to be together or something and Akira is just watching them near the entrance. So if you want to interact with someone right away, Akira is available :)
I'm back!

Inari

Once I finish up with Belial and he is accepted I would be more than happy to have him hang out with Akira. ;)

LeSane

My interest is here though I might play a female for once.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Talra Di Deliren

I accept the music playing. Sounds really nice ^^

The more interested, the better ^^ I'm happy to see this lifting off.

Inari

I am glad you do! There are so many different ones on YouTube that I had trouble deciding. Lol

I am surprised that this hasn't kicked off sooner since it is a great concept. ^^

Mac84

This is great! XD

I hope this game becomes really successful! XD

Eudoxia

Excellent! I'll get started on writing up a server character post haste!

Inari

I hope you have an easier time than I did! XD

LivingGarment

Is this still going? I might have an idea for a character.
Please note that Mondays and Tuesdays I tend to be dead from work. The times I am here those days are for general lurking purposes so please be patient.

Here are my Ons and Offs

Also, I have a blog too!

Inari

It is very much still going. I just finished a character!

Mac84

Quote from: LivingGarment on September 28, 2016, 02:48:15 AM

As far as I know it is. :D

Eudoxia

Name ~ Mara Capra

Played By ~ Eudoxia

Age ~ 26

Sexuality ~ Pan 
O/Os (haven’t updated in ages but it’s mostly true-basically, I’m open to writing pretty much anything)

Breed ~ Faun...with human legs.

Power ~ She can stop time for a period of up to 30 seconds, (TBD on the second one, I'm having massive brain freeze. I'm thinking something to do with her horns, but can't be sure just yet.)

Position ~ Server Application:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name Mara Capra

Age 26

Position Applying For Server

Skills: Server for the past ten years at The Pancake House. Graveyard shift, so she can handle unruly and drunks with verve.

Reason for Job: She’d love to be able to use her skills and experience while being able to be herself.

Personality ~ To her customers, she is welcoming, warm, and gregarious. For the most part, she is the same to the other employees of Cafe de Fae, although she can be a bit reserved, fearful of judgment.

Background ~ Her family comes from the high mountains where their tribe of Faun have lived for millennia. Modernity has encroached on their tribelands, and Mara was not immune. As a teenager, a gathering of her friends would often wander down to the human town, something they were strictly forbidden from doing. The thrill and the lure was too great. Seeing what Mara considered freedom, she ached to live among them. Teenagers- the grass is always greener! One evening, a caravan of witches passed through the highlands. Late one night, Mara sneaked into their camp, seeking the services of a specific witch. She wished to have human legs, to get rid of her hairy, weird goat legs. The witch did as she was paid to do, performing a spell on Mara, giving her human legs. The witch refused to remove her horns, as it was rumored anyone who stole a Faun's horn would be cursed for a century. Mara had rolled her eyes at that bit, but didn’t do anything to stop the urban(or mountainous, as the case may be) myth. The witch had offered her a talisman that would get rid of her horns for up to 12 hours. This would allow the girl to somewhat pass for human in a human city. She was thrilled!

Her family and tribe, however, were not. To forsake what she was, to seek the services of a witch, no less, was tantamount to betrayal. In her defense, Mara was 16 years old and basically a complete idiot (as 16 year olds often are). It was no defense to the tribe elders. She was banished from the tribelands.

Having lost her family and friends, Mara came to the city to make something of her life. Being so young and unknowing, she took a job waiting tables at a pancake house during the graveyard shift. She was always careful to be back to her small apartment before 12 hours. She didn’t need reminding- hiding her horns gave her a splitting headache rivaling that of a migraine after about six hours. Eventually- blessedly- learning of Cafe de Fae, she originally sought refuge as a customer, enjoying being able to leave her horns out and not worry. She does feel the ever-present sense of shame, her long, virtually hairless human legs revealing her betrayal of her kind. It wasn’t something she talked about often, the shame was that great.

Mara aims to eventually find the band of witches once again to see if the spell can be reversed. Until then, she’s applied to work as a server at her new favorite cafe.

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: LivingGarment on September 28, 2016, 02:48:15 AM

Quote from: Mac84 on September 28, 2016, 07:08:15 AM
As far as I know it is. :D

It most certainly is. I haven't been at my best recently, so I'm sorry for not having posted yet. This weekend should be a good time to do so.

Mara is just too cute to not have as a server ^^ welcome to the family!

Inari

Is Balial accepted now the profile is finished? :3

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: Starcry on September 29, 2016, 02:32:18 AM
Is Balial accepted now the profile is finished? :3

Oh! Yes! Sorry I didn't get back to you...but yes he is great. All good to go ^^

Inari

Whoo hoo! Thanks!<3

I also only just noticed that Avynn was heartbroken by a full-blooded incubus so this is gonna be interesting. XD

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: Starcry on September 29, 2016, 02:02:52 PM
Whoo hoo! Thanks!<3

I also only just noticed that Avynn was heartbroken by a full-blooded incubus so this is gonna be interesting. XD

For sure ^^

Mystriss

This story resonates with my novel!  How lovely.  I should like to join if I might.

Name ~ The naming conventions are quite odd here… Her lineage is Freya, her familiar title is Odessa.

Played By ~ Mystriss Freya

Age ~ Time is relative… 800 Earth years perhaps?

Sexuality ~ Freya enjoys all sexuality. - On/Off

Breed ~ People here say she is a demon?  Back home and they called her an Elf.  No, she is a Deshan. 

Power ~
Dimensional Manipulation – Shreds the fabric of space time.  In this facility it would only be used to retrieve and store objects.
Elemental Particle Manipulation – Physics based manipulation.  Freya specializes in the “fire” veins; unlikely any of it would be required in this haven.

Position ~ Customer.

Personality ~ Freya is extremely curious about this dimension as she’ll be stuck here for a while.  She is perhaps overly friendly, very hands on, and quite clever.  Freya has been getting better at controlling herself, but she suffers from a chemical and brain pattern "addiction" resulting in intense sexual desires.  She is excessively forward and has been in trouble with the law on numerous occasions, in numerous dimensions. 

Background ~ There was a war in her dimension between the CORE elves an the human lineages.  The stupid fools refused to submit and decided to destroy… everything, again. Her lineage is a proud one of 22 generations, her house was party to the lineage’s truce and her mate fought in The End War, they'd survived The Barrier Wars, and the bastard resistance “glassed” him.  Desperate she folded dimensions to find her mate alive, to no avail, they were all too similar...  She’s been folding dimensions for centuries and this is tenth dimension she’s found where the human lineages hadn’t started The Sovereign War, alas there are no Deshan, here, nor there, nor anywhere thus far.  It seems the two species might be incompatible… It was thought to be the case through The Barrier Wars, but none dared go against Heron and Depal...  Unfortunately she’s stuck here until she builds up enough energy for another fold - a decade at least, perhaps more given the frailty of the beings she’s drawn from thus far.  She just needs to keep her nose clean for a while more…  She was recently released from a prison in this place on the condition that she submit to scientific study – not that their boxes could hold her, but she is low on energy and grew tired of their dogged pestering.  Not to mention, quite frankly, being shot is a most unpleasant experience.  Now they are attempting to ply her for “technological” information, whatever the hell that might be, but she’s onto their deceptions.  One of the scientists directed her to this place, likely just a ploy to get information out of her, but she will never give them her lineage’s wisdom's; they are no doubt too stupid to possess even an iota of her thoughts! Searching - \ | / - CLASSIFIED - \ | / - <!# * DCCI OVERRIDE NID:192-22-2812 *> - / | \ - Additional Information Available

Talra Di Deliren

She is a definitely a curiosity. I would like to see her come in ^^

Talra Di Deliren

I've made a character page separate from this thread for a cleaner look.

PentheWonderful

Hi there! QuQ

I'm very interested in joining this roleplay, I've even popped over directly to the OOC thread to ask around. I saw that most of the candidates posted their CS here, so, should I do the same, or would it be preferable to send it through private message?

Nevertheless, I'm getting started on my CS. :)
"The secret behind every genius is a heart full of sadness, a mind laced with madness, and just a little bit of magic."

Mac84

Quote from: PentheWonderful on January 09, 2017, 06:37:35 AM
Hi there! QuQ

I'm very interested in joining this roleplay, I've even popped over directly to the OOC thread to ask around. I saw that most of the candidates posted their CS here, so, should I do the same, or would it be preferable to send it through private message?

Nevertheless, I'm getting started on my CS. :)

I don't see why you shouldn't post a provisional CS here. I even PMed the GM letting them know of your interest in the game. :-)

PentheWonderful

I've also PMed this to Talra Di Deliren, but I thought I'd share this here as well.

Name ~ Cassandra Moreaux

Played By ~ PentheWonderful

Age ~ Age? You lose track when you're immortal.

Sexuality ~ Bisexual, with a preference for men. ~Ons & Offs~

Breed ~ A creature dark and mysterious as the night she roams... A vampire.

Power ~ Telekinesis, the ability to move, manipulate, and control objects with one's mind. And Mind-Reading, the ability to see into one's brain through telepathic means.

Position ~
Musician Application
Name Cassandra Moreaux

Age Immortal, but probably somewhere in her late 600s

Position Applying For Musician

Skills In the hundreds of years she has been alive, Cassandra has developed a fondness towards music, the violin specifically, and is one of her favorite pastimes. She has performed in many venues all over the world in various time periods, and has at least 50 years of performance experience. The fact that she can look into her audience's minds ensure she always plays just the right melodies.

Reason for Job It's a reason for her to leave the family manor every now and again and just go out into town. She doesn't really need the money, so she would work for tips.

Personality ~ Mysterious, quiet, and private, Cassie is an enigma in and of herself, watching cryptically from a corner of the room. Individualistic with a sharp mind, quick wit, and a silver tongue, she is a strategist, an architect, an engineer of situations and happenings who enjoys her witty banter, irony, and sarcasm, but can't help feeling a bit melancholic at times. Authoritative, smoky eyed, and plump lipped, she is unpredictable and sometimes dangerous, but she can also take control of a situation with ease. Cultured and knowledgeable as one could possibly be, she is generally very observant, collected, and cool under pressure. Cassie relies greatly on her brilliant mind rather than her shriveled heart. Though she retains an easily amused, laid back attitude, she is emotionally detached and unable to truly commit to anyone, resulting in the string of broken hearts behind her.

Background ~ Cassandra was declared dead more than 600 years ago, when she was assaulted during a theft and left for dead in the filth and mud of medieval France. But that very same night, after her body had been stacked with the many others that awaited burial, she opened her eyes, and walked away. She was later found by the vampire that had turned her, Jeanne Moreaux, who adopted her into her 'family' and inducted her into the ways of the undead. The Moreaux family was a well-known and wealthy name in France, owning several businesses and trades, with a reputation for being notoriously attractive, never seeming to succumb to the flow of time. They are inconspicuous in their vampirism, often picking off outcasts or the homeless; people who would not be missed should they disappear, and they turn others when they desire to 'have a child'.

The family liked to travel, often leaving for generations at a time with its family members scattered all over the world, and owns multiple housing all over the world in order to hide the fact that they do not age, often coming back after a town's previous inhabitants have passed away. This allowed Cassandra to be introduced to various cultures world-wide, and experience countless adventures in many lifetimes. Unfortunately, she is allowed very little freedom being Jeanne's daughter, and ultimately body guard. However, as time progresses and towns grow into cities, and cities to metropolitan areas, it became easier to remain inconspicuous, and less to worry about with advanced security systems in place. Hence, Cassandra was finally allowed to indulge in solo adventures wherever she pleased, and has been in the past 5 decades.

It was during that time she managed to discover her her passion for traveling and music, going so far as to learning and instrument and performing in every venue that would allow her to play. Recently she had just returned home to the main family manor to slack off for a couple of decades before setting off again. In the meanwhile, she has decided to apply for a small time job performing regularly at an exclusive fae-only cafe that her 'sister' had recommended.
"The secret behind every genius is a heart full of sadness, a mind laced with madness, and just a little bit of magic."

Mac84

Sephora

-peeks in-

A friend and I might be interested, but it looks like the game hasn't been active in awhile.  Is it still going on? 

Inari

Still going, just some of us aren't feeling too well. Plus not a lot of members are here. :o

LamentingQuill

Working on a half angel/half human hybrid :)

Vergil Tanner

Hello, peeps! I am Seph's interested friend! If we came up with a couple of concepts, how long do you think it would take to get approved? :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Mac84

Quote from: Sephora on February 19, 2017, 10:26:41 PM
-peeks in-

A friend and I might be interested, but it looks like the game hasn't been active in awhile.  Is it still going on?

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 20, 2017, 05:21:33 PM
Hello, peeps! I am Seph's interested friend! If we came up with a couple of concepts, how long do you think it would take to get approved? :-)

Hello Sephora, and Tanner. I'm very happy to see you're interested in the game. Our GM is currently juggling RL issues at the moment, and we hope she can return shortly. I've received a PM from her last week, and I'm taking that as a good sign.

Tanner, if you want. You can PM your concepts to both Me, and Talra Di Deliren. She is the GM.

At the moment, Humans are off the table for Playable characters. My character being the only exception.

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 20, 2017, 02:53:57 PM
Working on a half angel/half human hybrid :)

Hello Quill, and welcome. I'm glad to see you're interested. While I can't say on the issue of Human Hybrids. That would be a question posed to the GM directly as she has clearly stated "No Humans" for this game. Again, my character is the exception cause of his Background. Of if perhaps your character's Backstory is interesting enough she may allow it. So in the event that a Human Hybrid is turned down for any reason. I would draw up a back up character just in case. :D

Vergil Tanner

Don't worry, our concepts are a Flower and Wolf Spirit, so we should have them with you soon :-)

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Mac84 on February 20, 2017, 06:58:34 PM
Hello Sephora, and Tanner. I'm very happy to see you're interested in the game. Our GM is currently juggling RL issues at the moment, and we hope she can return shortly. I've received a PM from her last week, and I'm taking that as a good sign.

Tanner, if you want. You can PM your concepts to both Me, and Talra Di Deliren. She is the GM.

At the moment, Humans are off the table for Playable characters. My character being the only exception.

Hello Quill, and welcome. I'm glad to see you're interested. While I can't say on the issue of Human Hybrids. That would be a question posed to the GM directly as she has clearly stated "No Humans" for this game. Again, my character is the exception cause of his Background. Of if perhaps your character's Backstory is interesting enough she may allow it. So in the event that a Human Hybrid is turned down for any reason. I would draw up a back up character just in case. :D

I asked already

Vergil Tanner

LamentingQuill

'The Angel of Music'

Name ~ Liliana Sinclare

Played By ~ LamentingQuill

Age ~ 21

Sexuality ~ heterosexual

Breed ~ Angel/Human hybrid

Power ~

Heavens splendorous sound (Voice claim: Rebecca Caine)- Liliana's voice is so lovely that supernaturals are often drawn to her sweet song and mortals find themselves moved to tears by the sheer beauty meeting their ears.

Sometimes good things tend to happen to those nearby after hearing Liliana sing.

Liliana is able to almost effortlessly master any instrument she touches, her favorites being the violin and the piano.

Divine light- With enough concentration, Liliana can summon the inner divine light within her to her hands to heal almost any injury, she hasn't gotten very good at the nasty fatal wounds.

Position ~ Lounge singer

Personality ~

Personality- Liliana tends to be of a very polite and friendly manner, wanting to try at least to see the good in everyone and everything. Honest and loyal to fault, it can sometimes get the young woman in trouble, but it also paves the way for friendships that will last an eternity (literally).
That is not to say that Miss Sinclare is all sugar and everything nice, she can have a temper on her when the situation calls for it and is not afraid to throw a rather decent right hook if she needs to.

Likes (personal)- Opera music, classical orchestra, romance novels, walks on the beach just before sunset, picnics under the stars, cooking (mostly Asian and Italian dishes), sewing (she makes her own clothes when she can't find what she wants), people whom haven't forgotten what manners are, honorable people, loyalty.

Likes (sexual)- Vanilla. (See writer's own O/O's for further detail)

Dislikes (personal)- Rude and disrespectful people, kind of iffy about SOME demons (not all), cold weather, ugly clothes, dishes with mushroom in it and gaudy jewelry.

Dislikes (sexual)- Anal, bathroom play, SM and humiliation (See writer's O/O's for further detail)

Background ~

Liliana was born to opera singer Henrietta Sinclare and has never met her father, but according to her mother, he was an angel... and not just an angel, he was a high ranking angel of music... what he was doing on earth and seducing a human woman? That her mother was never too sure on, but she claims the sex was incredible (TMI, but whatever).
Her mother told her that her father, introduced to her as Aurelius, had claimed to have been drawn to her voice, that she moved his soul in a way he'd not felt in centuries... they began a love affair that went on for months before he eventually came to her and told her that he had to leave her, before heaven found out what they had done and punished them both.

Not long afterwards, Henrietta discovered she was pregnant with a baby girl and chose to keep the child, a symbol of the beautiful, but brief, love she had shared with her beloved angel of music.

Years later, a high ranking professor of Juilliard happened to be sitting in the pews of the church Liliana's family attended on Christmas morning and listened in awe as presently 18 year old Liliana stepped forward to solo sing Ave Maria... from there Liliana was offered a full scholarship to attend Juilliard.

Some kids stop believing in the fairy tales their parents tell them and for a time, Liliana in her youth had begun to believe her mother told her she was part angel as some sort of sweet make-believe game... but over time... well, sometimes the truth refuses to be ignored...
The way her voice could seem to move even the hardest heart to tears... the way she could master almost any instrument in practically no time at all... and the one thing most difficult for Liliana to apply normal human logic to... was being able to heal wounds with just the touch of her hand and a desire to do so...

Before going to Juilliard, Liliana knew she was going to have to accept the truth about herself and about the world, she was going to have to be careful to avoid notice, from anything nefarious in the world normal humans refused to believe in... and of humans themselves that might turn her into some kind of lab rat if they knew what she was and what she could do...
She wasn't entirely too certain what else was out there, but angel hating demons and corrupt humans were definitely of her 'must watch out for' list... something that almost made her uneasy about gaining fame and notice after she graduated from Juilliard... would someone notice the strange ethereal beauty of her voice and know it as divine? Would demons notice her and attempt her harm? What would do she do in the fact of those situations? She really had no idea whatsoever...

Liliana attended Juilliard for two years before she got the most devastating news of her life... her mother had contracted stage 4 brain cancer and couldn't afford the care of her treatments and hospice by herself... Liliana knew there was no way in the world she could leave her beloved mother to suffer alone like that, thus she made the greatest possible sacrifice for her mother and immediately dropped out of Juilliard to take care of the one person in the whole world whom was always there for her no matter what.

Little under a year later, Henrietta Sinclare died, leaving behind a truly devastated daughter...

Depressed, uncertain what to do next and too down to return to Juilliard, Liliana looked around her for anything in her surrounding area for something to take her mind away from her pain... and that was when she found it... it was almost if it was calling to her, beckoning her to it's doors...

Cafe de Fae...

She could feel it in the air when she walked through the doors... the energy... none of it human... it almost terrified her that she could feel it like this... so potent, so real... almost tangible...

Curious and uncertain about what she was doing, the lonely and miserable young woman yearning for something, anything, to do with herself and her life... put in the application for a lounge singer...

All she could do now... was wait...

Saku

This RP is still going on! It's just a little slow right now but I'm working to make things more active until Tal returns :) So if anyone thinks the RP sounds like fun, please go ahead and put your profile down!
I'm back!

LamentingQuill

Tokyorose627

Hiya!. This looks interesting, though I wanted to make a male character, is that ok? I saw that there weren't a lot of female characters in this. D:

Mac84

I don't see anything wrong with a male character. :D

Tokyorose627

ok! Well who do I end the PM to? O.o

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 15, 2017, 11:02:50 AM
ok! Well who do I end the PM to? O.o

Send it to Mac for now, but you could tag both Talra and Mac in the PM if you like, then Talra can see whenever possibly abled.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 15, 2017, 11:13:45 AM
Send it to Mac for now, but you could tag both Talra and Mac in the PM if you like, then Talra can see whenever possibly abled.

I thought I was supposed to give it to Saku? Am I wrong?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 15, 2017, 11:18:10 AM
I thought I was supposed to give it to Saku? Am I wrong?

I don't know >.<

I sent my initially to Mac, I didn't know about Saku in that way until recently, lol

Tokyorose627

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 15, 2017, 11:40:09 AM
I don't know >.<

I sent my initially to Mac, I didn't know about Saku in that way until recently, lol

Uh, I'll just send it to both then? O.o

LamentingQuill

Tokyorose627

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 15, 2017, 11:49:55 AM
Good idea ^.^

lol thanks.

Also I finished my profile, and just sent it to Mac! But I'll post it here as well if anyone is interested in looking at it?

------------

Name ~ Rui (Has changed his name multiple times over the centuries)

Played By ~ Tokyorose627

Age ~ Too many Centuries old to count (Looks around the age of a 20 year old human)

Sexuality ~ Bi-Sexual, with preference for Females (He gets attached to individuals based on their personality and dreams)

Breed ~ Dream-Eater (Based around the Japanese mythos creature, the Baku)

Power ~ Is able to eat away individual's bad dreams and replace them with good ones. He can either achieve this by entering the dreams of an individual directly, or by simply looking into their mind and taking away the bad thoughts and dreams they may have. As a result, he also has the ability to turn invisible from the eyes of humans to enter their dreams, however he can be seen by Fae.

Position ~ Originally as guest, then appointed to Host

Personality ~ Rui has been known to not express quite as much as most people would. He tends to keep a stoic and blank expression, usually having people assume that he is distant and cold, when in fact it is the opposite. Rui does enjoy talking with others, and getting to know others, but tends to keep calm and quiet due to the nature of his being. Due to eating the dreams away of individuals, he tends to lack energy to show emotion due to being up all night and day. He can be thoughtful and charming, despite not showing much expression, and has shown that he can be caring to the people that he takes care of; however there have been others that fear him due to his power, unsure if it is safe to allow him into their dreams, as well as rumors that he has stolen the souls of people that he's helped. Regardless, he's a calm, stoic person that works hard, despite his lack of emotion and output, keeping to himself about the dreams he devours; those tend to be his own little secrets.

Background ~ Created by the numerous wishes of humans and Fae that wished for more pleasant dreams, Rui came into existence, with his sole purpose being to help eat away bad dreams, and to create more pleasant ones for people he happens to find. Roaming from days, to years, to centuries, he continued this path, roaming the world and seeing all kinds of different sight s that he could see within the Fae world. With his ability to turn invisible, he had even been able to roam the human world for some time, eating away the most deliciously, awful dreams that they had, and replacing them with pleasant ones.

However, as the centuries passed, Rui found that he was beginning to become tired of his work, finding no purpose for what he had been doing. He needed a break, somewhere where he could relax and simply think to himself. Going from place to place, he stumbled upon Cafe de Fae, a place where Faes of all kinds could roam in and take a breather, to eat and simply relax, and Rui's interest was piqued from there. He started going every once in a while, to once a week, and then three times a week, until he began to go there every morning to simply relax before he would have his time to eat nightmares in the nighttime. It wasn't until he saw that the Cafe was hiring that he had planned on taking his leave, and with a calm expression, took a form and filled it out.

Application Form

Name Rui

Age Over 1200 centuries

Position Applying For Host

Skills Observant, can follow orders, can understand and communicate with people

Reason for Job I've been looking for something that will take up my time, and the Cafe interested me ever since I've been coming here. I want to meet more people, and get to know them.

Extra~ -Rui's favorite animals are cats, simply because they are always dreaming. He loves to pet them if he ever sees one.

-Unknown to others, certain dreams have distinct tastes; from flavors, to personalities, Rui is able to distinguish good dreams from bad dreams by 'taste' alone.

-Despite it seeming dreary, the rain is his favorite weather, because it makes people sleepy, which allows him to have more delicious dreams to eat.

-When an individual wishes Rui to eat their nightmares and bad dreams before they are asleep, Rui will first need to be given permission. He will simply ask if he can, before a form of acceptance needs to be taken; to a nod of the head, a handshake, a pinky swear, or even so bold as a kiss, these forms can be given as acceptance of allowing Rui to enter an individual's dreams. With a simple touch, and the soothing and almost hypnotic tune of Rui's voice, the individual will then drift to sleep for him to work his magic.

-Has an original form, but has found that appearing as a Human has made individuals more at ease with him, especially when he's in their dreams.

Saku

Yeah pretty much send it to Tal, Mac and Saku. *nods* XD
I'm back!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Saku on March 15, 2017, 02:06:26 PM
Yeah pretty much send it to Tal, Mac and Saku. *nods* XD

Got it! Just sent it to you

LamentingQuill

Bump! Come join our colorful cast! :D

Tokyorose627

Yeah! There's no need to be shy! We could use all kinds of people to join our game! :3

LamentingQuill

-nibbles at the recruitment thread-

LordRod

I remember this before my hiatus! Glad it is still around.  Will make something soon
Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0

LamentingQuill

Quote from: LordRod on March 21, 2017, 09:12:02 PM
I remember this before my hiatus! Glad it is still around.  Will make something soon

We'll be happy to have ya! :D

Mac84

Quote from: LordRod on March 21, 2017, 09:12:02 PM

hello LordRod, Glad to see your interest in the game.

Our GM is currently dealing with LIfe Issues, nad had asked I to kinda keep the pilot light burning for the game until she can return. Saku is the Club's Asst. Manager at the moment and is currently running a plot to get peoples back into the game.

pdragon

Just sent in an application, here's a copy of it for any who'd be interested.

Name ~ Artemis Baker

Played By ~ pdragon

Age ~ 21

Sexuality ~ Pansexual- prefers to be bottom, but not necessarily submissive O/Os

Breed ~ Human/Witch

Power ~ Knows a variety of spells, rituals, alchemic recipes, and incantations. These magics require varying amounts of resources and time to prepare, with some spells being simple enough to invoke with a simple phrase or gesture, while others requiring a catalyst (tomes, wands, staffs, etc.) or complex rituals to use. Typically the more powerful a spell, the more involved the casting process will be.

Position ~ Regular Customer

Personality ~ For the most part Artemis is a kind, energetic, and inquisitive individual. His deep curiosity and thirst for knowledge make him a natural when it comes to pursuing the arcane arts, and having grown up mostly around humans he still regards the supernatural with a sense of awe and child-like wonder. Of course, he has also experienced enough of the supernatural to know to be wary of it, and the eccentric teaching methods of his mistress has lead him into danger enough times for him to develop a bit of a complex when it comes to adventuring. Most often than not when he pops up at the cafe it's after a particularly harrowing excursion, and thus the members of the cafe tend to know him more for his exhausted, grumpy side.

Background ~
Long Bio
Growing up Artemis knew very little of his heritage. Abandoned as a young toddler he never got the chance to meet his real parents, and was raised for most of his life as an orphan. He managed to get adopted in his early teens, and his foster family was quite good to him, taking him in despite being one of the older kids at the orphanage, and treating him like one of their own. He honestly never had any "horror stories" like some other adopted children had, and the foster system has actually treated him very well, and as such he never really yearned for his birth family all that much. Obviously sometimes he wondered what it would have been like to meet them, but why bother giving them any thought when they obviously didn't care that much for him? Especially when he had a set of parents who really did care for him.

Things changed however when he came of age and was approached by a group of strange women. It was revealed to him that his mother had not been an ordinary human, but a powerful witch...just like all of them. She had not abandoned the boy out of callousness, but neccesity, as a group of humans, religious fanatics still stuck in the old salem days, had suspected her of being a witch (which was true fair enough just not in the way they thought) and started to harrass and attack her family. She had intended to drop young Artemis off at the shelter and pick him up again once the issue blew over, but a confrontation outside their home escalated far out of hand, resulting in both her and Artemises human father being shot and murdered.

At first the other members of the coven had thought it better to just leave the boy be and let him live a normal life, and thus left him to the care of humans. However with the boy's latent magic potential growing and growing by the day, with no proper outlet to release the energy swelling up within him (both a threat in it's own right and turning him into a beacon for threats lured by strong magic), they decided it would be best to finally assign him a teacher. Both intrigued by this strange new world, and spurred on by a previously unfelt swell of family pride, the boy heartily agreed to become an apprentice witch.

Of course his new life as a witches apprentice did not exactly play out how he thought. His mistress,
Lady Branwen
has proven to be a wise, powerful, but painfully eccentric teacher. Her methods are sporadic, enigmatic, dangerous, and at times downright perverse, with a prefrence for using "hands on" experiences to train and instruct. "Hands on" sometimes being very litteral, the witch seeing no issue with "sampling" her apprentice time to time, and even using magic to subtly feminize his appearance and body over time. Though more often than not it actually means trekking out on dangerous expeditions to get first hand experience in the field, everything from trudging through murky swamps to collect alchemic ingredients, to fighting fierce beasts to test out new combat spells.

Artemis actually discovered the cafe after returning from one of said excursions. At first he was a bit intimidated by the idea of hanging out so casually with various creatures and monsters, having believed himself to be a full on human for so long. However when he realized this was the only place where he could talk about his supernatural experiences and adventures he dove right in. Honestly he visits the establishment just as much to vent and complain about his teacher as he does to drink and find pleasurable company...of course he certainly doesn't mind indulging in either after a recent near death experience.

Short Version: Artemis is a witches apprentice who comes to the bar to bitch about how crazy and pervy she is.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

LamentingQuill

-pokes at the thread and whispers- Jooooin ussss...

Relikai

Is the slot for a female hostess available?

Mac84

Quote from: Relikai on April 03, 2017, 02:00:51 AM
Is the slot for a female hostess available?

Yes, I do believe there is a spot open for a Female Hostess. If you can, please draw up a CS and submit it to Saku, Myself, and our esteemed GM Talra Di Deliren 

LordRod

Name ~Grom

Played By ~Lord Rod

Age ~5000+

Sexuality ~ Heterosexual (Still working on the O/O list) and Asexual

Breed ~ Rock Troll

Power ~ Tough as Nails

-Grom is strong, able to lift about 5 tons.

-Grom is very difficult to kill.  If it isn't cold iron, it might mark him and knock of some rock, but it will grow back on the rise of the next setting sun.  Cold Iron causes him pain and takes a full year to heal from.

-Grom does need to breathe but he has tireless endurance.

Position ~ None needed.  Peace and a place to reflect are what he wants.

Personality ~ Confused is the best way to summarize this.  He has a long and convoluted history and is trying to reconnect with what and who he is in a world that has changed so much he doesn't know what to do with it.  Rock Trolls are not the most adroit or adept of individuals at the best of times; when they have had their whole world turned upside down so many times? He has echoes of his other pasts that flare up like shards in his life at the oddest of times; he can be rude, whimsical, kind, joyful, self righteous, pedantic or sedentary.  He has passions and desires that are rare for one of his kind.

Background ~ Grom started out life as a Rock Troll and then became a hapless human villager in the American West.  He lost a bet and in order to pay it had to pay for the worst thing the Leprechaun could imagine.  That was a creative punishment that lasted two or three decades.  Grom (almost should be in quotes at that point) became a bible thumping sherrif who was tried...and found guilty of 'murder' for standing up for the town.  But a passing human scientist used his dead body for experiments, turning him into an animated half human thing...a true Frankenstein monster, unaware that his transformed troll body was half the reason for his success.  Hiding in the shadows as a disfigured thing, his human memories tormenting him, he got to know many Fae and slowly began to reintigrate into the 'real' world with few of them knowing who he really was.  Eventually, the Leprechaun was hunted down by Grom's other brother who demanded to know what had happened to him.  Took them both working together the better part of a quarter of a century to find him 'doing good to his fellow man in the shadows' before they turned him back.  Needless to say, while technically intact, Grom is...coming to grips with things. The Cafe seemed the perfect place to do that.

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

Mac84

Hello Lord Rod,

Can you give us a description of how Grom looks? Bearing in mind he would have to move through a Human City to make it to the Cafe.

LordRod

Loom.  That is the description of Grom.  He is the kind of thing you don't want to see in Dark Alleys.  He is the kind of thing that you don't want to appear darkening your doorstep.  At his most comfortable, Grom is seven and a half feet tall and looks like a line backer.  How does he get through a human city? Sewers or melding into the stone is nice when he calls in a favor from an elemental or two, but the truth is, he could pass for human if he needed to.  In a thick leather trench coat with a heavy scarf and gloves, he looks like a Linebacker with thick bulging muscles that one can see even through the leather of the coat or the thick black leather boots.  Doesn't matter to him.  He likes heat.  He often wears a pair of mirror shades though the dim luminesent flicker of his eyes in amber can be seen if a bright enough light is shown into them.  He is not actually made of stone, his skin is grey, a bad enough lack of tan; maybe the ultimate jock computer nerd.  He can blend, he used to think he was human for a while after all.

Doable? :D

Mac84

can we reduce his bulk a bit? Max 7' tall. 7.5 and sporting a trenchcoat would be pretty eye catching. Perhaps it is a bit of his camoflague to make himself smaller in apperance. Yet when he sheds it at the cafe. He can get as big as the 7.5' Linebacker you were talking about.

LordRod

Quote from: Mac84 on April 04, 2017, 04:36:21 PM
can we reduce his bulk a bit? Max 7' tall. 7.5 and sporting a trenchcoat would be pretty eye catching. Perhaps it is a bit of his camoflague to make himself smaller in apperance. Yet when he sheds it at the cafe. He can get as big as the 7.5' Linebacker you were talking about.

Trenchcoat of Munckinizing? :D Sure :D

Mac84

Quote from: LordRod on April 04, 2017, 05:47:20 PM
Trenchcoat of Munckinizing? :D Sure :D

o_o....O_o...O_O!!!!

that would be a great "Item" for like a fantasy Adventure game! 

LordRod

If magic items are permitted then I'd love it so I can make him the full 8.5 feet I actually wanted him to be :D

If not, hunching down to hide his true height works :D

Eudoxia

Mara has (and uses) a talisman that hides her horns when in the outside world. She gives that a rub upon entering the cafe to be in her true form. I'd say from my perspective, he could use magic to transform to his true self when in the protected/enchanted zones of the cafe. :D

Mac84

Quote from: LordRod on April 05, 2017, 12:46:55 PM
If magic items are permitted then I'd love it so I can make him the full 8.5 feet I actually wanted him to be :D

Quote from: Eudoxia on April 05, 2017, 01:55:20 PM
Mara has (and uses) a talisman that hides her horns when in the outside world. She gives that a rub upon entering the cafe to be in her true form. I'd say from my perspective, he could use magic to transform to his true self when in the protected/enchanted zones of the cafe. :D

Though Eudo, Mara's talisman does enact a cost in that it seems to cause Mara pain to keep her horns concealed. Talra's character does have an eyepatch to conceal his eye too.

So I can say the magical Item can be used as a way to disguise their fae selves when walking around the Human world, but there would have to be a small cost to make it so that the fae wants to be in a place that he/she won't have to worry about using such an item.

Mystriss

I'm back from my world falling apart chaos too.  Freya ~ Odessa  I'll try to jump back into the RPs soon :)

Mac84

Quote from: Mystriss on April 05, 2017, 03:34:03 PM
I'm back from my world falling apart chaos too.  Freya ~ Odessa  I'll try to jump back into the RPs soon :)

Welcome back! :D

LordRod

Quote from: Mac84 on April 05, 2017, 02:50:09 PM
Though Eudo, Mara's talisman does enact a cost in that it seems to cause Mara pain to keep her horns concealed. Talra's character does have an eyepatch to conceal his eye too.

So I can say the magical Item can be used as a way to disguise their fae selves when walking around the Human world, but there would have to be a small cost to make it so that the fae wants to be in a place that he/she won't have to worry about using such an item.

Aside from the cost of having to look human again after being forced to do it for so long, strikes me that if you look human you get all that goes with it, which means a drastic reduction in strength....(ie just as strong as a human that is as strong as a linebacker would do) plus he can't hear the earth.

Mac84

Quote from: LordRod on April 06, 2017, 05:42:18 AM
Aside from the cost of having to look human again after being forced to do it for so long, strikes me that if you look human you get all that goes with it, which means a drastic reduction in strength....(ie just as strong as a human that is as strong as a linebacker would do) plus he can't hear the earth.

we can work with that.

LordRod

Great :D Wasn't sure...is there an IC thread already?

Mac84

There are several, depending on where you are in the Cafe.

There is:

The Cafe (At present this is where everyone is)

The Courtyard

The Bar

The Hotel.

There is also the OOC, where we talk out of Character.

and the Chararcter thread where you can put yoru character's bio

Saku

Quote from: LordRod on April 05, 2017, 12:46:55 PM

Also, Lamia has the power of creation, which he can use to create an object as long as he knows the name and what it looks like etc... so this might be possible sometime. We'll have to see how things go! Sorry about not being here for a few days, I had real life health issues and I would have posted today but I got a migraine today AHHHH my life sucks. But yeah. Anyway! If I feel better today (I still have a little headache but I took some pills) I'll get some posts out. If not, there will definitely be one tomorrow when I wake up and I PRAY NOT TO HAVE A HEADACHE AGAIN!!!! Headaches are the worst because you can't do anything since you can't focus/concentrate.

Totally sucks.

But yeah, welcome to the game those of you who I have yet to meet!!
I'm back!

LordRod

I think at this point I'll just post in tmrw :D

Saku

Quote from: Mystriss on April 05, 2017, 03:34:03 PM

It should be fairly easy to. You can post her as being there - remember that Lamia is now in charge until Avynn returns. Other than that, I think it should be fine. Also there's a difference between a greeter (restaurant host but we call it greeter now) and a host (which is a professional host like you find at host clubs). I'm going to bring in Ryu right after Lamia hires Rui.
I'm back!

Relikai

Still waiting for approval.

Mac84

Quote from: Relikai on April 09, 2017, 06:52:36 PM
Still waiting for approval.

Sorry for taking so long. I will pm you this afternoon   :D

Talra Di Deliren

Hello All!

Come on in, we are still hiring and looking to tend to our dear customers.

LamentingQuill

Hey lovely people! :D

Come join us in the Cafe de Fae!  ;D

Mac84

Yush! We can always use lovely patrons, and Staff. XD

Wolfling72

*peeks in*

Still reading but sounds so cool.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Mac84

Hello Wolfling! No worries, If you need any help or questions answered. Please don't hesitate to ask. :D

Wolfling72

Who would i send a completed c/s to?
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Mac84

Send one to Talra as she is the GM, but I help out (as best as I can) so I can take a quick look at it and see if there is any glaring issues.

jeflint

I'm tentatively interested in this game if it's still open.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Wolfling72

Quote from: Mac84 on July 15, 2017, 06:47:06 PM
Send one to Talra as she is the GM, but I help out (as best as I can) so I can take a quick look at it and see if there is any glaring issues.

Ok...gonna send it your way FIRST, that way you can let me know if i have to change the concept.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

LamentingQuill

Oh yay! People for my naughty kitty demon to play with! -grins-

Wolfling72

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 15, 2017, 07:17:39 PM
Oh yay! People for my naughty kitty demon to play with! -grins-

I liked your kitty demon......* nods, all of the nods*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Mac84

Quote from: jeflint on July 15, 2017, 06:48:30 PM
I'm tentatively interested in this game if it's still open.

As far as I know, Talra has not closed the recruitment thread. If you could, please draw up a provisional CS for approval. Since I've been helping. I can look over the sheet to see if anything needs fixing before being passed along to talra. :D

jeflint

I apologise. I'm going to withdraw my interest. Please have a fun game.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Mac84

No worries Jef. It is understandable. :-)

LamentingQuill

Come on in folks! We got great food served in the cafe, luxury rooms in the hotel, beautiful staff members and top grade entertainment! Bring your characters on in and have some fun with us! :D