Game from HEll (interest check)

Started by Acid Lips, March 16, 2011, 03:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

(this will be my first attempt to a smex mainly themed rp)

I just saw part of a hentai that I thought would be interesting, is about a board game. The board game is unlike any other, its magical, you see is very simple, roll a dice then if your token lands on a red slot you pick a card. This is a fun thing, the cards say stuff like 'masturbate' or 'have sex' or 'use toy on ass' and stuff like that. Once you read the card your body will do what it is asked of the card it does not matter if you are in front of your parents, if the card says 'masturbate' you will drop your pants and masturbate. However the game is addicting, even if you quit you will start dreaming about it until you finish it. This could be short or long term just looking for interesting people

Urbanzorro

So it's kind of like Jumanji, except minus the Robin Williams/underage kids and plus sex? ;) I'm interested and will definitely keep my eye on this ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Acid Lips

exactly, this is what i am looking for

Father: (open)
Mother: (open)
Sister: (me)
Brother: (open)

Urbanzorro

I'll probably wind up playing daddy dearest. Also how do you intend to work the actual board game? are you going to control it? is someone else? will it really be random?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Acid Lips

I will make a list of card things to do, then whenever a person turn they will role a dice and I will reveal what they took

Kyra Q

Sounds exciting, I'd be up for playing the mother... assuming all characters were 18+

Acid Lips

Of course, they are just entering collage

Urbanzorro

Yay! so it actually will be random ;D I'll have a character up shortly.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kyra Q

Kinda curious whether this will actually lead to sex?  or just embarrassing ourselves in front of family members.  If it says to do something with a toy, will one magically appear?  or would we be forced/compelled to seek one out?

Acid Lips

forced to seek one out and yes there will be sex

Urbanzorro

So...shall we start the character creation process? or are you waiting for the 4th slot to fill?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Acid Lips

I was waiting but looks like we are going ot make it without the brother.

So.... it's simple enough

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio: (if you want to, not needed. I find is better to discover the bio in game)
Limits:

Kevben Battleheart

I'd be more than willing to play the brother.......if you will have me of course.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Acid Lips

Urbanzorro

Father character up for approval :D

Name: Joseph Lancaster
Role: Father
Personality: Joseph, or Joe as he prefers, is normally a calm quite man. He likes to think things through before taking action and tends to respect everyone around him so long as they respect him. He has always preferred to have a firm hand with his kids, nowhere near abusive but not so lax as to allow them to disobey him or their mother either. Though when he does lose his temper it can be quite scary as all the frustrations that have built up tend to overflow and fuel his anger at what ever the final straw turned out to be.
Appearance:

Limits: Honestly none...do your worst!  >:)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Acid Lips

Kyra Q

Name:  Cassandra, usually goes by Cas, or Mom, Mommy if her daughter is looking for something.
Role: Wife / mother
Personality:  House wife.  Runs the house, tries to keep the peace.  Thinks she is a cool mom, though rarely succeeds at that.  A bit on thee conservative side, and she is not a huge fan of sex.  Probably why her husband flies off the handle so much ;)  lol... but cuddle time is fun.  She is very routine in her day--to-day life.  get up coffee, go to gym,  shop, clean house, have lunch watch soaps.. etc etc.  She likes to read romance novels in the evening, and not just any, but the really trashy-sexy ones...  Someday, she might try something other than missionary.

With the kids, she is very supportive of her son, always encouraging him, but can be very critical of her daughter, who she is terrified will become a typical college slut "Hunny, you're not really going to wear that out to the movies are you?") 

Appearance:
Bio: Smart woman, but was a bit impulsive in her teenage years, she ended up pregnant in high school, and was married with two kids before she was even 20.  She grew up quickly, and became a mom, and house wife.  The rest we can flush out as the story goes on if necessary.
Limits:  No blood, urine/feces.  anyone under 18, sex with animals.  I like to push limits a bit, but if anything very freaky, check with me first.

Acid Lips

Name: Kathleen Lancaster
Role: Daughter/Sister
Personality: She is a girl that loves to have fun, she looks for fun wherever she finds it. She is the girl who you can trust with your deepest darkest secrets and she will keep them to the tomb. She is not the girl to take home to your parents because of the way she dressed (more punkish style) she is a very obedient daughter and very kind sister.
Appearance:
Limits: Scat, blood, gore

Kevben Battleheart

Name: Arthur Lancaster
Role: Son/Brother
Personality: Arthur is a boy who is normal quiet and shy, but only around new people as he has a slight problem with getting to know others. Friends and family know though that he can be pretty talkative when a subject has his interest. When he's wrong he'll admit it but when he thinks he's right he will fight until proven otherwise. He usually confides into his mother when he feels upset or disturbed by something, preferring her opinion on things, while with his sister he tries to connect with her. Sometimes he succeeds and other times he only causes a fight to break out between the two of them because of something he said in the wrong way.
Appearance:
Limits: Anything that belongs in the toilet, gore, no dismemberment but I can handle blood.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Acid Lips

ok, well I have the four profiles I will make the ic thread tonight. Who prefers to find the game?

Kevben Battleheart

I don't mind looking around all that much, so long as I know that the IC is posted. Although I do prefer a link but *shrugs his shoulders* do as you wish.

Acid Lips

Acid Lips

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=101649.0  (THIS IS THE OOC, FROM NOW ON WE TALK THERE, THIS WILL BE LOCKED)