The Quill is yearning... will you quench her thirst? (Female for Male character)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 23, 2015, 09:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

A case of mistaken identity

Bianca Summers had finally decided she was ready to have sex with her boyfriend Logan Chambers and thus the pair arranged the perfect evening together at the posh hotel owned by Logan's family, everything was pre-arranged from a romantic candlelight dinner to a hot bubble bath for two, which would all lead up to the grand finale.
Little did Bianca know, but Logan's scheming twin brother was home from Princeton and tricked his brother to think the evening had been cancled... allowing him to take his place...

Logan never knew it, but his twin brother had always desired his girlfriend for himself and was now seizing this golden opportunity to make her his forever.
Things are going to get awkward for Bianca, especially when the encounter leaves her pregnant and she discovers Logan is not the father... his twin is!

Logan rejects her as he thinks she deliberately betrayed him and now the evil twin bastard is offering to marry her, going as far as to formally ask her father, show casing his glowing Princeton education and bright future.
(For clarity, we will not be starting at the end of this brief description, we will start at the beginning, when Bianca goes to the hotel to meet up with 'Logan')

All I want for Christmas is a VAMPIRE - Possible NC
Setting would be deep in the Louisiana Bayou in December, about a week before Christmas Eve.

Kiara James, an aspiring opera singer, finds herself horribly lost in the Bayou on her way to spend two weeks with her folks whom retired to the quiet solitude the Bayou offered; Though she foolishly ventured far farther than was intelligent or necessary.
A storm would hit the bayou, not enough to cause fatalities but enough that Kiara would desperately need to seek shelter, especially after her car gets stuck in thick mud.
I am imagining a large mansion built deep into the Bayou, very deep. A place the locals know to stay away from.
I'm thinking Kiara would find her way there and ask for shelter, after her host would decide she was going to stay right where she was.... whether she liked it or not.

A spurned vampire is an angry vampire - Contains NC
Almost two years ago, good witch Rosalyn's coven had been discovered by a powerful clan of vampire's seeking to drain them all dry and absorb the magic in their blood.
Many of the witches were drained and killed, but an opportunity arose for escape when the clan leader took a romantic interest in Rosalyn and attempted to seduce her into becoming his vampire bride.

He wined and dined Rosalyn as she sat with her ankles shackled to her chair, one could say his greatest mistake was allowing Rosalyn to regain her strength, because after eating and recovering much of her energy, she took her chance at vengeance and cursed the vampire clan leader. What was this curse? She made it so he would not be able to feed from any human being so long as the curse remained in place.
From there, Rosalyn rounded up the remaining witches left alive and escape the vampire fortress, all of them then going into hiding, blending into society as normal supposedly powerless human mortals.

Now, Rosalyn has been living a peaceful and normal life as a kindergarten teacher, completely forgetting about the very angry and spurned vampire she cursed two years ago.

Unfortunately for Rosalyn, her serene new life is about to be disrupted as the vampire clan leader's arcane researchers have found a way to lift his curse and his now tracking down the witch that denied him her love... And this time... he won't be taking no for an answer...

Chosen by the wolf prince- Possible NC
Human Eliana has known nothing else but the werewolf culture ever since she was rescued from a burning cabin as a baby by a childless werewolf couple and adopted.
Now eighteen years old, Eliana's life has been rich with the love of her adoptive parents and she is being courted by a sweet werewolf her age whom serves in the current Alpha's army.

However, Eliana is not prepared for her life being turned upside down when the Alpha's eldest son decides he is ready to take a mate... and he fancies Eliana...

The Moon's Child- LOTR Fandom (Lame title, I know, it can change)

Long after the events of the defeat of Sauron, in a time of golden peace for Middle Earth, something amazing is about to happen. 
An ancient race forgotten by Middle Earth has chosen this time of peace to return to Middle Earth after their many, many centuries of absence. Where were they all this time? The answer is among the clouds...

Legends speak of a race baring wings of shimmering pale gossamer, hair of snow white with a silvery shine to the strands... and the most breathtaking description of all is the rumor of their bodies baring a soft silvery light blue glow like the moon and stars.

Fairest of all fair creatures, these ethereal beings said to have descended from the silver beams of the moon, are known as Moon Fairies or Children of the Moon.

As it happens,  these ethereal creatures immediately adapt to languages as soon as they hear them. 
The king of the Moon Fairies, Ithilrin, has sent his royal children with gifts down to Middle Earth to visit each existing kingdom to spread the word of their coming and extend to each race their good will and friendship.

Princess Celebrinel has just arrived in ??? (depends on the male character chosen by my partner)

There are a few options here: We can go with Legolas and ignore the fact that he and Gimli went off the homeland of the elves OR we can say that Haldir never died and Celebrinel instead arrives in Lorien. With the freedom afforded by roleplay and imagination, anything can happen.

Another option I might be persuaded to try is to have Celebrinel choose Rivendell instead and we can pair her with either Lindir or one of Elrond's sons.

Bride of the Fey King
This roleplay I am looking for involves a king of the Seelie Fey looking to make a human by the name of Liliana his bride and queen, I wrote an introduction and I hope it inspires someone to wish to write this story with me.  I think the intro helps to present what I am looking for with this.

Introduction:

Liliana Leon never put a whole lot of stock into magic or that her family had ever had relations in their past with the fey, a claim made by her great grandmother many years ago... she was... eccentric and a little bit off her rocker, no one really believed a word she said whenever she started prattling on about fairy kings and magic...

Her Great Grandma claimed to have brought a homeless man into her house one night after finding him all alone in the pouring rain, just sitting miserably on the street curb, his dirty hair and tattered clothing sopping wet.

As Great Grandma's story went, she gave the man a bowl of her freshly made vegetable stew and dug up some of her late husband's clothes for him to put on in place of the torn and soaked garment he currently wore. They hung a little loose on the man's malnutrioned frame, but they would be much more comfortable and warmer.
She allowed him to take a shower and clean up, before she put fresh sheets on the sofa for him and told him he could spent the night, then together they would contact the help shelter and see about getting him some aid.
Not once did the man complain or refuse her kindness, he simply gave her the most genuine smile she'd ever seen and thanked her whole heartedly for each and everything she did to comfort and aid him.
When she went to bed, she said she had dreams that night of the most beautiful man she'd ever seen in her entire life, more beautiful than anything she'd ever dared to even imagine, upon his lips was a strangely familiar warm smile...

In the morning when Great Grandma woke up, she said it was as if all traces of the man had vanished... the sheets were clean and neatly folded in the linen closet and Great Grandpa's clothes were also neatly folded back into the old trunk Great Grandma had dug them out of.
However, much to Great Grandma's astonishment, she claims that upon the sofa was a piece of parchment... material she did not have in her home and the homeless man had certainly not had with him...

Upon the parchement was written,

My dear, dear Yvette Leon,

I apologize for my deception, the physical form I assumed was a necessary guise to be certain your heart was good and pure...

Within your family line is a very special and radiant magic, you are unaware of it, but I assure you it is there. I wished to meet you and decide for myself if you were worthy... I did indeed find your heart to be kind and compassionate, perfect qualities for what I seek... unfortunately, you are too advanced in your mortal years to withstand the intense raw magic the sizzles in our very air ... it would endanger you physically to try and enter our world as you are and I could never allow someone so special and pure as you to come to harm. I could make you immortal as I am, but it would not ease your discomfort that you would certainly feel as your body desperately tried to cope with the stress our magic would have on your older human body. I would never forgive myself if you spent eternity suffering, because of my selfishness... nor could I ever hope to replace your dear departed husband, his memory should be treasured respectfully.

Your daughter, Fiona, needs you as well... I saw her sleeping in her room and my heart ached at the idea of taking you away from her to a place she cannot go, the world of the fey is too dangerous for an innocent young human child.

I will wait until a female descendant of your bloodline should come into being, one worthy within her heart and soul to be my queen... I am lonely and I long for a true companion to become my bride and queen, with qualities most female fey have long forgotten... it is not your daughter and not for reasons of lacking quality, but I have foreseen her future as I gazed upon her and there is a good human man waiting for her in her future, a life of happiness that I want her to have. Joy and beautiful children.

So, when the granddaughter whose heart proves true and pure comes of age into adulthood, I will come to her and grant her the immortality of my race, she will be protected from the fate you might have suffered if I had taken you, I promise I will protect your granddaughter and treat her well. I will make her a queen.

Do not despair for yourself however, I have blessed you and all of your descendants after you with good fortune and healthy life, the mortal world needs more individuals like you... maybe if there were more, we fey would never have felt the need to withdraw from mortals as we have for so many centuries... just maybe... Wishful thinking, I suppose, yes?

I thank you for all your kindness, dearest Yvette...

Your devoted friend for all time,

King Cainneach of the Seelie Fey Court

Liliana Leon stroked her fingers gently across the aged piece of parchment glued into her Great Grandmother's diary, the handwriting certainly was not her Great Grandmother's... but then who was to say the man she took in wasn't just crazy or maybe this was some idea of a cruel joke to play on a lonely aging woman.
With a heavy drawn out sigh, Liliana closed the diary and laid back on her bed, she supposed she should have told her mother than she'd taken Great Grandma's diary last Christmas dinner, but... her mother was already convinced that Great Grandma was off her rocker, so it was highly unlikely that the diary would be missed.
As for Liliana, she wasn't too sure what to make of the diary... she genuinely wished to believe that was something more out there in this world, something magical and fantastic... but then she wasn't sure at the same time, the idea of fairy king's looking for a human bride seemed a little... well... a little far fetched, a bit out there...

“I don't know...” Liliana sighed softly, tugging open the drawer of her bedside table and tucking the diary away inside, adding with a humorous chuckle “Maybe if some hot fairy king shows up in my apartment, I'll have no choice but to believe. Hope he has a cute butt, I do appreciate a nice backside on a man, hehe”

The Merman's captive mate

Cause storms and steal away human women swallowed by the cold ocean waves...

Seduce the human women and then deliver them safely to shore with a babe in their belly, the women unaware of the hybrid child growing within their wombs...

A common practice for the merfolk... fitting that the humans should lend their fertile wombs to replenish their numbers... given how many merfolk they are responsible for murdering over the last couple hundred years...

However, one foggy night, a merchant traveling with his daughter sails across the Merfolks oceans, unaware of the danger lurking beneath the waves... and comes the danger does...

A young merman finally of age and ready to mate, waits below as a fierce and dangerous storm begins to brew around the unsuspecting import ship...

Unable to withstand the powerful crashing waves, the import ship is no match and sink below into the dark depths, everyone perishing in the cold water... everyone... except the import magnate's daughter...

Young Seraphina Perkins finds herself dragged down beneath the waves, her waist encircled by strong masculine arms, deeper and deeper down into the inky darkness... certain this ocean shall serve as a cold and dark watery grave...

In this scenerio, the merman responsible finds himself so taken with his captive that he defies tradition and decides to keep the human woman with him and seduce her into giving him more than one child, he might perhaps stash her in an underwater cave.

I was thinking as well that Merfolk have the ability to grant temporary underwater breathing through a kiss.

LamentingQuill