Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

Banned for thinking the Princess couldn't protect herself after all those years of martial arts classes!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MasterMischief

Like a sexually explicit book in the 50's.

Izzy1337

Banned for spitting when you're mad.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Belle33

Banned for making the llama mad.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for worrying about the llama instead of the Leviathan slashing through the city.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

Banned for not loving the llama!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

Banned for not teaching me how to fly a broom.

Izzy1337

Banned for wanting to ride a broom and not a Swiffer. ;)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Story Tale

Banned for wanting me to ride something I have to buy refills for.

Izzy1337

Banned for not being willing to spend a bit extra to keep up with the times. ;D

Stone

Banned for having too much money!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking that's the case! :o

I just really like new gadgets... :P

Anesa

Banned because I have been away for a bit.....and no one missed me!  :((

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking we didn't miss you!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

MiaFire

-pounces Camille, licks her cheek and kisses her- All lies! That poor rope is dusty with having no one to pull.

Bans Izzie even though I don't want to but must follow rules -hugs-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Anesa

*Waits for the sexy pose me likes best on the "flashing avatar"...and then..*  Banned!  For being such a sexy little kitten!  *Huggles and snuggles the gorgeous girl!*

Belle33

Banned for making me want you. Damn you, Camille!!!

Izzy1337

Banned for having a lust fest without me... *pouts*

Belle33

Banned for pouting, no matter how cute you look.

Izzy1337

Banned, the cuteness didn't come from me; that was the monster.

Ephemera

Banned for blaming monsters.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Izzy1337

Banned, I was complimenting the monster, not blaming it...

Ephemera

banned for being complimentary, because if I'd known, I'd have taken two.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Izzy1337

Banned for not asking sooner to be told that you are both beautiful and mysterious.

Anesa

Banned so I can get in on the compliments.....  LOL!!