[mul]Endlessxhallway's search some Mxm roleplays.

Started by Endlessxhallway, August 26, 2009, 02:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endlessxhallway

Okay so hello I'm Endlessxhallway and I am looking for a male or female playing a male to do a one on one roleplay a Mxm one. With me being the one reciveing in the actual sex, unless you can convince me to be the top which actually at the moment I probably will so long as you ask. Okay so anyways I am looking for someone who can play an aggressive guy since there may be be non-con in the roleplay and because my character's usually are a bit masochistic and love to be dominated. If I play the top then my characters tend to be super protective and caring sometimes even obsessive.  So the roleplay will most likely have [NC-H], [NC-E], [BON], or [BON-E]. I only require you to write at least two paragraphs per post. So anyways, here is a list of things I want to do.   

[align=center]List of things I like to do.

Bolded is who I would rather be.

craving--- (<3)
I will do it--- (:3)
maybe, convince me--- (-_-)
no--- (x.x)[/align]

[align=left][size=11]Craving the most:
-Sadistic/masochist--- <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333*Wanting bad* 
-Teacher / Student--- <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333*Wanting bad*
-Bad boy/Good boy ---<333333333333333333333333333*Wanting bad*
[/align]

[size=11][align=right]School Romance:
-Jock boy/Emo boy ---<333
[/align]

[align=left]Fantasy:
-Demon/Human--- :3 
-Werewolf/Human---<3
-Demon / fallen Angel--- <333
[/align]

[align=right]Other:
-Experiment/scientist--- <33333
-AI man/Young man--- <33
-Assassin/Witness----<33333333
-Kidnapper/Victim----<333
-Assassin/Target----<3
-Master/Slave---<333
-Gang member/ Gang pet--- <3
-Abusive Relationships(Paired with something from the list)--- <33
-Older brother's best friend/Younger brother--- <333
-brother/brother----<33333
-Photographer/Model--- <33
-Twins/Friend--- <33
-brother/ sisters boyfriend--- <3
-present/receiver----<3(present is the dom)
-Slave/Slave---<3333
-prisoner/prisoner or prisoner/prison guard---<3[/align]

If you have any suggestions just ask me I might like the idea. And feel free to combined any of the ideas.[/align][/size]
Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

Ceron

Might be interested in the twins. Don't mind any of the things your looking for feel free to look at my o/o and feel free to Pm with whatever ideas you have on that
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Endlessxhallway

Nico

Darling, I'd so do an M/M scene with you, but at the moment, I really can't pull off any more Tops. ~chuckles~ I'll keep you in mind, though ;)

Endlessxhallway

Quote from: Nicholas on August 26, 2009, 04:04:23 PM
Darling, I'd so do an M/M scene with you, but at the moment, I really can't pull off any more Tops. ~chuckles~ I'll keep you in mind, though ;)
Ah well I can understand. Oh and by the way it's not that I can be a top because I can it's just that I don't usually choose to be. I tend to be an overprotective caring top but I can only be such for certain kind of characters.

Jecht

I'm interested in the Teacher/student one or kidnapper/victim one.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Endlessxhallway

Biles

Hmm, I'm interested in the Angels vs Demon pair, though I wonder if you're into futa, being one or interacting with one. Also, do you have a turn on-off thread I can view?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Endlessxhallway

Quote from: Biles on September 02, 2009, 03:32:58 AM
Hmm, I'm interested in the Angels vs Demon pair, though I wonder if you're into futa, being one or interacting with one. Also, do you have a turn on-off thread I can view?
Okay sounds good. Um...I'm not sure what futa is. Oh and no I haven't made an on-off thread yet. Just PM me so we talk more about this. 

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.