Teen Titans Idea (Tenatively Closed)

Started by RainbowRian, September 02, 2012, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

The IC/OOC
The OOC/chatterbox
The relationship thread, I fully encourage you to work out ties and have fun with your relationship post. The format there is just for example, if you want to get a little creative with your thread then by all means have fun.

Feel free to post there and get to know one another. We are trying to put together a info thread as our final project before start.

CalypsoNymph

^^  Allright!  Everything looks great so far!

...Well, I do have one question.  According to the relationship thread, Ash(ley) isn't active.  Nor is Mas Y Menos.  Is that intentional?  ...And, if so, why?

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

CurvyKitten

Sorry have to update it as we get approvals up. But you know who you are so feel free to post there and pm or chat about ties.

CalypsoNymph

Hehe, it's fine.  I was just curious.  I doubt Ash has any real ties right now, but... hmmm... I'll go post my stance in the relationship thread!

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

CurvyKitten

You can always post a little post about your character from an IC point of view this is to help people get a feel for your character and for you to do so as well.

CalypsoNymph

AribethAmkiir

wow, you both have done a lot of work and everything looks really awesome.  Can't wait to get some posts up.

CalypsoNymph

...Oh, wait, should I not have posted in the tower?   :-[  I'm really sorry if I misunderstood something.

CurvyKitten

We were holding of on posting IC till we had everything else done. But leave it up so you don't have to repost it or anything. Let me poke Rainbow and see if we can't get those last minute touches finished I know your all eager to start.

CalypsoNymph

Sorry!   :-[ :-[ :-[  I didn't mean to post before you were ready...

CurvyKitten

Spanks CalypsoNymph~ So very naughty of you. It's mainly due to working up a few more approvals and last minute details we want everyone to be able to start at the same time and have stuff they need to start with set up.

CalypsoNymph

XP  Well, now I know I've been punished, it's all better.

Seriously, though, I'm sorry.  Feel free to delete it if it would makes things easier.  I've got it saved just in case, so I could edit it and repost if the game starts, say, in the middle of an emergency.

Urbanzorro

Are we free to post in any of the threads thus far? Just wanting to check ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CurvyKitten

Ok...I guess if you don't mind waiting on the info thread you can go ahead and start posting in the threads. ~stands back away from the posting bomb about to go off~ And please move all game discussion to OOC thread provided please and thank you ~RUUUUNNS~

RainbowRian

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 07, 2012, 11:02:14 PM
Spanks CalypsoNymph~ So very naughty of you. It's mainly due to working up a few more approvals and last minute details we want everyone to be able to start at the same time and have stuff they need to start with set up.

Hehe Curvy  punishment eh? xD

Cold Heritage

Not really sure where I stand on this at the moment.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

RainbowRian

We are now Re-Opening for two more characters
Beast Boy is re-opened we have tried to PM him and he has not been active on E for a bit so we are re opening the character.
Original Characters are welcome. Just submit a sheet to BOTH CurvyKitten and I and we will see where it goes :)

Vaulera

What about Kid Flash? Uz hasn't made a single post either, and considering the whole relationship thing, his character ceasing to exist would leave a gaping whole in my character's bio. Just to be sure, it's cyborg and beast boy you're opening for, correct?

RainbowRian

Beastboy and Cyborg are open, yes, but if someone would like to submit an Original character they can and beastboy and cyborg can continue what they are doing.  As for kid flash we are giving him until Wednesday to reply and dealing with it as it comes

CurvyKitten

We are trying to poke Urban and see what's up, either way even if we open up that spot Kidflash won't just disappear he will just be away until someone else wishes to play him. So your past can stay intact just leave it a little more open till we can either get a new kid flash or your character finds another she clicks with.

Vaulera

Thanks a lot on the quick response, I sorta blanked, the history could indeed stay the same, with perhaps slight alteration. I also wanted a cyborg pretty badly in this roleplay, he is a pretty key character in the titans.

CurvyKitten

Nods~ I understand hence we haven't had him missing or anything. Even in the history Cyborg when to scoot out and help start the other towers. So at the moment we will have a few key Characters doing that so they can easily be brought into play should someone want to play them.

AribethAmkiir

Assuming Urban has lost interest, what happens if the new player of KF doesn't dig the Kid Flinx thing? 

Not trying to be rude, does scoot=scout or is it something else?

RainbowRian

If someone happens to pick up Kid Flash and Urband doesn't play then that is between Vaulera and the new player, where they go with that. Also I do believe Curvy meant scout :)

Crowe

Hey guys, I'm interested in playing, but I don't know much about the universe other than some glimpses into the cartoon a while back. I'll be working on a profile to be submitted soon.