Looking for a hardcore female to bind, gag, and use me.

Started by Fetwick, July 28, 2014, 10:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fetwick

Alright, I'm throwing in towel, and I'm just going to outright say I'm looking for a tough as nails dominant woman who's going take control and own the situation. I've been looking for a good Femdom smut RP for a long time. I have plots in mind, but I'd love to hear ideas you had as well. I'd love to exchange kinks and stories in more detail over PM if you're interested! I usually try to mirror my partner's writing, but normally I crank out 2-5 paragraphs per post.

Here's my f-list, btw! https://www.f-list.net/c/fetwick

A Couple of Plots:

-"Shh. Or the whole office will know!" There's a new mail boy is straight out of college, but to his surprise, a girl he slept with and ditched, works there as well. Her father owns the company, so when she finds out, she decides to start using him for her own personal use in her office or otherwise get him fired or worse. The idea I had for this one was she gets a little touchy with the mail boy and does stuff like lock him in her office and ties him up for her own personal use while trying to keep up with a busy day. There's plenty of room for femdom and stocking worship!

-"The Witching Hour" would involve a girlfriend obsessed with the sinful nature of the day. When her boyfriend comes home after gathering the last of the decorations for the party, she ambushes him and has her way with him over the next 13 hours. But each hour she places on a new costume with a different scenario to play with him. (Hour one may be a nurse, two a vampire, three a dominatrix, four a super heroine, and ect.) She could even still throw the party while keeping him bound in the other room. Could involve blood play/needleplay as well as forced piercings.

"Revenge by Happenstance"  It's about a guy who made a bet with his friends that he could get with any woman in the bar, and they just happen to choose his ex. I liked the concept of her just raising hell for him. For instance, when she finds out it was for a bet, she decides to take out her revenge by acting like a dominatrix in the bedroom, refusing to have sex with him to fulfill his bet, but tying him up and getting him close and using her toys before denying him. She leads him on by pretending their relationship is rekindling in public. He's forced to power through her fetishes or lose the bet, so he goes along for the kinky ride until he can finally make his move.

Fetwick

Added a couple of plots, but I'm totally up for listening to your ideas as well!

Fetwick

Fetwick

The Witching Hour is open again. Looking for takers!

Fetwick

Fetwick

Fetwick

Fetwick