Forget Me Not | F Seeking M, Could be altered to FxF

Started by AliceInLace, December 01, 2015, 01:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

Hello! I am looking for a male character for the following the concept:

Annalise had the perfect life, It wasn't always perfect though, just after high school Annalise had left town and her sweetheart. Only to come back five years later after her mothers death. She stayed and married to her high school sweet heart and lived in the small town many were envious of her. Her husband, a caring southern gentleman, was working to build their dream house and Annalise owned the local cafe. However, one night Annalise slips on a patch of ice and hits her head hard. Waking up in the hospital with no recollection of her life aside from coming back for her mothers funeral. Now her husband has to make her fall in love with him all over again.

I'm looking for the husband. However, I could spin this into a lesbian twist if someone interests me.
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

AliceInLace

A lot of views, no interest. I am also open to working on a whole new angle as long as it's the same concept of 'wife/girlfriend' losing her memory.
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night