The Boundaries (A werewolf RP) - Now Recruiting!

Started by Charlotte Fox, August 28, 2013, 04:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Wolfie

Bloodied Porcelain

Histories are my favorite part... they're where my character really comes to life >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Karasu

Ya but for me.. Writing histories suck, I love to usually work with my partner to create one as it goes.

Karasu

But yes creating histories can be very fun.. Its just gotten harder for me lately.

Julles

Yup. I love writing histories. If you need help... Let me know. :)

Karasu

Julles

Hah. Well, I'm out, working on my phone right now. But if you pm, tonight ill be able to help more. :)

Wolfie

Don't forget to post when you have the chance :)

Julles

Sorry. I'm out, ll respond tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

Wolfie

arthenwel

Played by: Arthenwel

Name: Corbin Lane. Goes by Doomsday or Silverpaw

Race: Pure

Sexuality: Straight

Pack Member: No

Pack Rank: N/A

Skill set: Master of Muay Thai, Tai Chi, and Tiger-style Kung Fu

Character History: When he was born, his hair had no pigment and was snow white. Whether that said he had almost died or something else, he had no clue. He had found that during a full moon his temper became harder to control. His rage barely remained covered. So, his mother had him learn Tai Chi. It was an art that taught him the fine control of his emotions and energy. During the first full moon in the September after he turned 15 he started transforming. Never had he felt such excruciating pain before. He could feel his bones stretching and his joints changing. His muscles felt like they were being pulled apart. Next thing he knew, his hands and feet were shrinking. The next day, his mother explained what they both were. He was now officially a part of the pack his mother was in. He was in the middle of his pack, but never really liked to follow the Alpha/Beta's orders. This led him to get in more trouble then it was worth. Eventually, they banished him as an example of what would happen to all that opposed the pack's order. He was sent out in disgrace.
   A few years had passed and he stopped on the outskirts of a city. He decided that since he couldn't smell a pack, he would settle here. When he walked the city, he saw a martial arts tournament being held. One of the fighters used an art called Muay Thai kickboxing. He decided to learn it and consequently became 'friends' with the student that had fought in the tournament. Soon though, he was bullied and tormented by the others for his differences. They mocked his Tai Chi, tormented him for his white hair and for the fact that he disappeared once a month. After he had mastered the art he left.
   He wandered some more until he found another unclaimed city. He started learning some Kung Fu and soon fell for one of the female students. They began dating. However, she had been cheating on him and when he found out, he sought a way to make her love only him. So, he took her out of the city on a full moon and showed her his true form. She was frozen in place in fright and disgust. When he finally reverted to his human form, she started yelling at him. She told him how disgusted she was that he was a beast, a perversion of nature, she called him. At that moment his heart shattered. He loathed himself for being what he was. His mind despised himself and his Tai Chi no longer helped him control his emotions.
   When the full moon rose again, his body longed for the change into the beast, but his mind wanted to remain human in form. So, his mind and body began warring with eachother and the transformation process became even more physically painful as well as excruciating mentally. It also took him twice as long to get to the mid-point at which point he started reverting back to human form. The whole process now took him an hour instead of the thirty minutes it usually did. He began to wander without attempting to settle. He found it hard to trust anyone, yet desired to talk to someone even more.

Personality: He is very complicated. At times, it seems as if he has no control of his emotions, yet then the next moment, he'll be completely calm. He is very talkative after a while, but when he first enters the room, he is as silent as the grave. He is extremely cautious and avoids both attention and fights. Yet, if he gets in a fight, he becomes ruthless and brutal. He is confused with himself. He both longs for a partner and loathes the thought of it. During the full moon, he avoids everyone and goes to a secluded area for his abnormal transformation.

Wolf Form: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=White+Wolves&FORM=RESTAB#view=detail&id=2915804F0622652AC8E6655BB2055A9B5F902FE4&selectedIndex=7

Additional Information: He also is trying to learn to become a blacksmith. He is eager to learn new martial arts

On’s/Off's:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0 also no foot fetish things please.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Julles

Approved. I'll move him over to the exile thread when I get home. :)

Stygia

Are there still a few spots open? I have a werewolf who might fit in...his profile is on my preferences page. Let me know if he would be a good fit. :)

Wolfie

I like him, but the decision is not mine to make. Plus you you have to put it in the format for the roleplay's character code. Although I think Charlotte and Julles are lenient on such.

Julles

@Stygia: He looks like an interesting character, I see a place for him in the play. If you could leave the vampire bit out, maybe, when you right out a proper CS sheet, that would be great. :) But, it's a good story, and I'm sure he would be approved.

Stygia

Thanks Wolfie, here he is;

Played by: Stygia

Appearance: 6'9'', Short military-style dark blonde hair, pale blue eyes. Large (but not fat) muscular build.

Name: Yuri Nikolaev

Race: Pure

Sexuality: Homosexual

Pack Member: no

Pack Rank: NA

Skill set: Yuri is incredibly strong. He also makes wood and bone carvings for those close to him. He is rather adept in hand-to-hand combat, though he prefers not to fight.

Character History:

Yuri is from an old werewolf clan originating the Northernmost reaches of Russia. He had just taken his first mate, when his jealous older brother raped and killed Yuri's mate. Driven mad with the murder of his beloved, Yuri tracks down and kills his brother in a frenzy of bloodlust. As the murder was against clan law - regardless of what his brother had done - he was kicked out of his clan, name stricken from the records. Alone and adrift, he traveled into Canada to make a fresh start.

It was marred however when he joined up with a clan of outcasts, and found himself doing deeds he himself prefers to forget. When the outcasts were attacked by a rival clan, he took advantage of the chaos and ran, leaving the outcasts behind. Conflicted and alone, he wanders as a lone-wolf, afraid that his presence will bring more destruction.

Personality: Yuri is very sweet and devoted to his friends and family. He can be a bit dim at times, but his heart is almost always in the right place. He is much smarter than he gives himself credit for and always assumes that others are smarter than him. He tries to assume the best in people, but his experiences with the outcasts taught him rather painfully that even those who seem nice can do wicked things. He is extremely self-conscious of his size, and take great care not to accidentally harm those around him. On the flip side, he is intensely protective of his loved ones, and will go into a killing rage if they are harmed.

Wolf Form: Mottled black and grey with a pale belly. Light blue eyes.

Additional Information: As far as mates goes, Yuri will need a feisty, outgoing bottom to bring him out of his shell.

On’s/Off's: Here is a link to my Ons/Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46311 but if you need something specific to Yuri, please let me know and I'll edit it.

Karasu

ooh hes sexy

Maybe he can play with my guy sometime XD

Wolfie

Julius is bi, so there may be a chance to seduce him.  :P

Karasu

Played by:Karasu

Appearance: Lithe and toned with pale skin and black as night hair that matches his fur.

Picture preferred, or descriptive writing of such, you may also add a picture of your wolf form if you so choose, though it is not required.

Name: Raiken (Often called just Rai for short)

Race: Pure Wolf

Sexuality: Bi curious

Pack Member: No, wants to be though

Pack Rank: N/A

Skill set: Stealth, quite good with kids, Advisor

Character History: Raiken's life wasn't always as dark as it was now, and he wasn't always in exile wandering alone through the world. When he was young he was part of a larger pack, and his parents were respected members all through his life. When he was young he wasn't a big trouble maker, in fact he wasn't a big problem at all. The young Raiken was for the most part a friendly child, who seemed to get along with everyone. Through his life he had very many close friends, and a few closer to closer. When he changed for the first time, he was excited as if was a sign of adulthood, and it meant he really belonged with the pack. Most others got more temperamental with their changes, and so did Raiken. But, of course he didn't go to an extreme as most had. He was going to school, and he kept his emotions in control by keeping his mind on other things, and other people.

That idea had worked for the most part, in a way. The person that was keeping his mind off everything that was bad a certain female of the pack. They had grown up together and by the time he changed, he was in love. And to top it off, she loved him back. They were desperately in love with each other, but no one had a problem with it. In fact, the rest of the pack was happy for them, as many if not everybody saw it coming. They went years together as a happy, comfortable couple. Within these years they had had three children, and they were just as smart, witty and attractive as their parents. Two of them were twin boys, and a younger daughter. To say the least Raiken was in love with his own life. Many pack members came to him for advise for things, and he gave it to them easily as it came naturally to help and advise people. His kids taught him things nothing else could, and the patience it took added to his personality. But everything must come to an end, and sadly Raiken was not destined to live this blissfully for his entire life, no things took a hard left turn quick.

The day everything changed was a dark day, a very dark day... for his pack and for Raiken himself. He had been out with his family on a picnic far away from the pack, but within pack lands. Apparently, though, they were too close to a traveling group of bitten exiles and Raiken's family was too close for their comfort. They attacked the happy family quickly and swiftly. Raiken and his mate fought hard, but as they were ridiculously out numbered while they were alone in the woods it was fight no avail. The bitten exiles had left, and when Raiken woke up from being knocked out, the exiles had left them to die, or figured they were all dead anyway. He rose his aching body from the ground but instantly fell down in a fit of tears and cries as he saw his family around him... dead. They were all dead. He shook his head and knew that he was just imaging things and scurried over, ignoring his own pain to his fallen family. When he approached their bodies, the pools of blood and lifeless bodies was a clear give away to the reality of what had happened. It was hours before his pack had found them through his cries and even more hours until he finally moved at all.

After weeks of mourning and barely eating, and barely having any contact with the rest of the pack, he went to the alpha with a rage. He had been alone for weeks and an anger had poisoned him, and he knew what he had to do. He had to avenge his fallen family, and he wanted his packs support to chase down the exiles that took his family from him. But, unfortunately the alpha didn't agree. The exiles were dangerous and it was too dangerous for the pack to chase after, too many would die. Raiekn was infuriated and the argument went on for hours, and many pack members had tried to intervene, but it didn't matter. Neither wolf was baking down, and Raiken was exiled quickly from the pack by that evening. He ran away, quit comfortable with the idea of leaving a pack who didn't care about him. He ran for days in his wolf form, an days turned into weeks. He didn't stop often, and it was only for scraps of food and a little rest. It has been a few years of running blindly through the world, but now he has stumbled upon Wellborough, and decided to stay. To start fresh as it were.

Personality: Quite the complex male, most often times he takes the wise elder approach to his interactions with others, preferring to give advice when needed over needlessly talking. Despite his quiet disposition he is very good with children. Patient and calm with a temper to fear should the situation call for it.

Wolf Form: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UFqNBhnZiMs/UIDSRkbDQ6I/AAAAAAAAMOg/vOGcoRbigaE/s1600/Wolf+-+Black+Wolf+-+Night+Runner.jpg

Additional Information: (Anything else you’d like to add that is not listed here)

On’s: Im good with damn near anything that isn't on my offs. Love seduction (receiving), Force, Pseudo Rape

Off’s: scat, vore, gore, Heavy Blood

Thank you to Julles fo her Absolutely marvelous history. I couldn't have written anything better and I really appreciate her help <3

Julles

Stygia and Karasu approved! I'll move you two over now. :)

Karasu

Karasu

Any particular place really hopping? I noticed the only thread that has posts really is the Silver Bullet Bar..

Charlotte Fox

So far that seems to be the happening place for exiles, though there are a few other IC threads you're welcome to start in with another character as well.