A Mingling of Minds: Searching for a Writing Partner

Started by Kyranna, April 08, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyranna

Currently only kinda looking, check with me

Current Desires

• BDSM Dom/Submissive Something in the flavour of taming and training, but not breaking, no real desire for the Master/Slave end.
  • Fantasy, both High or Low in the world styles of Tolkien and Brooks
  • Post Apocalyptic: Something dark, survival and a test of our characters
  • Modern Twist, a touch of the supernatural or psychological mystery perhaps, think Koontz
  • Something else from the mind of an interested writing partner, just ask, I love writing and I am sure you have an idea I have not even considered but would love. All of the above, at least in my mind, offer a level of intimacy or mere passion/want/need or well, there are so many ways to explore the settings and create whatever it is.

Character Types

• Any M/M, M/F, F/F Other/F, Other/M
  • Author orientation of no concern

Topics Not of Interest

• Fan-fic based on pre-established characters
  • Anything Super Hero based

Desired Writing Style

• Written on forum, not PMs/Off site
  • PM discussions regarding plots/concerns/questions: Communication is important
  • Looking for plot development, not just a quick jump in bed, I like the tension to build more.
  • Someone who likes to share the creation of scenes
  • Thoughtful characters and interactions, no one line posts

Current Active Games
PMs always welcome
Plots and Thoughts
Ons&Offs
A&A

Kyranna

Updated and plan to write out some story ideas to go with the current cravings as possible ideas, but don't let that stop you... I am more than interested to hear your own thoughts. :)
PMs always welcome
Plots and Thoughts
Ons&Offs
A&A

Kyranna

It has been a while, some minor changes above, nothing overly shocking, I am incredibly easy to please.  ;) If you have an idea, I would love to hear it.
PMs always welcome
Plots and Thoughts
Ons&Offs
A&A