Keep the Hacker Alive {Make for Female Action Romance Plot}

Started by Doomblade403xxx, March 20, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomblade403xxx

I have had the idea for a one on one story for a while and am finally putting it up to see if there is any interest.

Devin Thorne is a genius from the Gateway City of St. Louis Missouri. He is a petty criminal who survives skimming credit cards but also is attached to many different causes. One of the causes leads him to hack a corporate database out of New York City and he uncovers a lot more than he's bargained for. The corporation on the outside looks squeaky clean, but a check on one of the board members shows a lot of hidden funds and some connections to some very nasty people. A Triad bringing Eastern block weapons into the country as well as drugs. A little surveillance and he catches the man with his hand in the weapon smuggling cookie jar.

A day later he was caught by the F.B.I. and arrested on a number of data piracy charges. On his way to the car he and the agents were fired upon. Several agents were wounded and the attacker was killed. The F.B.I. Finally listened to him about the evidence he has tucked away. Word on the street is that someone has put a bounty on his head of one million dollars. Someone in the bureau decides a safehouse is too cliche and the hacker would probably be safer moving with one agent cross country to pick up the data at this still undisclosed location. The same person who suggests this also suggests a couple might draw less attention than a lone guy on the move. So they pair the hacker with a tough and resourceful female agent to keep him alive and retrieve the files he has hidden.

At first she resents the assignment. Then she grows to like the helpless computer hacker and perhaps even love him. The trip will be like any other action movie. Full of danger, intrigue, and many close calls. Your character will be the hero of the plot and the hacker will sometimes aid you in your endeavors doing hacky stuff. You can expect to be in fistfights, gunfights, car chases, and the like.

Interested writers send me a pm