Seeking a Vampire Lord

Started by MissRoziel, December 30, 2015, 09:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissRoziel

For the last 20 years a Vampire has been in contact with a local magistrate having become unlikely friend the two often exchanged letter discussing all sorts of things ranging from politics and philosophy to developing sciences and medical advancement.  One day however the Vampire receive a card edged in black, one he knew would come someday but had hoped not for a long while.

The magistrate has died.

While many human have died before and many more will die after, this particular man had been an enjoyable contact, a friendship that the vampire had not had for a long time.  Along with the Card delivering the sad news is a letter penned by the magistrates daughter, considered a spinster having not married despite her position and wealth at 24.

"Dear sir,

I apologize for the sad news that accompanies this letter.  May fathers death was unexpected, it would seem my father was stung by a bee.  curiously while he has been stung before and only had a small reaction, the doctor has explained it's not uncommon for a second or even third sting to cause a mans death.  Because of your close relation in letters and how fondly my father spoke of your conversations i thought it only right that you know.

I write to you to inquire if you would wish me to send you a few of the rare books from his collection.  He left some of his old Books to you in his will and I can have them sent to you soon if you wish for them. 

However, and I write this with the greatest reluctance.  If you do not wish them, I would ask permission to keep them for sale.  My fathers works was well handled but I openly admit he was never that good with figures and The house finds itself in debt.  I believe I can pay off these debts but The cushion the sale of these books would provide would ensure all debts are repaid.

I understand this is an improper request but I have nothing else left to be left of and find myself in dire straights, I wish you the best and good health
Lady Noelle Crowley'

The letter smelled faintly of Lavender and vanilla  and the script was neat, not the elaborate barely legible scrawls of some ladies.  But learning the child of his friend was in trouble prompted an idea.. perhaps he could invite the young lady to his home... perhaps he could help her, or... Make use of her....

So yes The idea is The Vampire offers to help Noelle It's totally up to you weather he does this charitably as a sort of favor to an old friend, repaying her father for his friendship by helping his child.  Or if he has more Vulgar intentions.  While 24 is old to the general populace for him it's barely a blink of time, her body will be young, her blood rich, and as a spinster, Still flush with that heady spice of virginity.

so what are the vampires intentions?

Send me a PM and we'll see :)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.