[Eternium] Recruitment - Be A Dragon, Hunt Supernaturals, Gods & Magic!

Started by Wispyr, November 16, 2015, 04:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmykins

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Emmykins

Kokaine

Quote from: Emmykins on November 18, 2015, 03:42:41 AM

Hehe. :3 <3

Hope you are having a good night, Koka-butts.

I am indeed, though I am gonna try and sleeps now. Hopefully your night is fabulous as well!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Tentative interest, if I can get my muse to be less of an aaaaaassssshoooollllleeeee about allowing me to write/post now that I'm no longer ill/completely fucked at work.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

bubby

Wispyr

Quote from: bubby on November 18, 2015, 04:28:09 PM
Saw dragons, went YAY!

Saw 'stats', and cried.
It's not that bad! I promise!

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 18, 2015, 11:24:14 AM
Tentative interest, if I can get my muse to be less of an aaaaaassssshoooollllleeeee about allowing me to write/post now that I'm no longer ill/completely fucked at work.
Wewt!

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Rave

I'll totally be working on a Character Sheet for this, once I read up on all the lore and the world guide. So much to absorb! But creative enough to catch interest.

Really though, "What about the Greeks? Don't think for a moment those silly bastards were smart enough to come up with the many tales associated with the Olympians." was the line that sold me. I laughed, thus, I am interested.

Wispyr

Quote from: Rave on November 18, 2015, 06:21:26 PM
I'll totally be working on a Character Sheet for this, once I read up on all the lore and the world guide. So much to absorb! But creative enough to catch interest.

Really though, "What about the Greeks? Don't think for a moment those silly bastards were smart enough to come up with the many tales associated with the Olympians." was the line that sold me. I laughed, thus, I am interested.
Heheh. Glad to have your interest! Looking forward to what you come up with. Hope you enjoy the rest of the World Guide.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Rave

Crash

Wispyr

Emmykins

Wispyr

GM Note: If you're having any trouble with character creation, don't understand, or feel even a little bit lost, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I will not bite, I promise! I'm available in PM's or over multiple IM programs and am more than happy to assist you in real time. I don't want anyway to feel flustered by the numbers, and I can help make sure that never happens. So please, please, don't feel bad if you need some assistance.

Aiyanna

When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Wispyr

Aiyanna

When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Emmykins

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 18, 2015, 11:38:02 PM
Haha, may need a bit more boy dragon action.

I'm makin' a boy!  ::)

Heh.

But moar hot guys is a firm 'yes' in the want, definitely.  XD

Kokaine

Quote from: Emmykins on November 19, 2015, 12:20:01 AM
I'm makin' a boy!  ::)

Heh.

But moar hot guys is a firm 'yes' in the want, definitely.  XD

+100

(tho really I am fine with hawt wiminz too >.>)

My O/Os

Emmykins

Quote from: Kokaine on November 19, 2015, 12:22:03 AM
+100

(tho really I am fine with hawt wiminz too >.>)

Hawt wimmenz is pretty great.

-Quietly makes second character shh.-

Wispyr

I jes nevah get ta play mah hawt wimminz -Sniffles in a corner whilst creating Isaac-