Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

No. I don't own a Facebook account anymore, fortunately.

You enjoy posting pictures of your daily life on social media.

RedRose

I love it lol. Random stuff, my make up or looks...

Passing it on
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Story Tale

Ahh not guilty, my Daddy raised me to be a bit too paranoid for that.

The next person is guilty of wearing their pajamas to the grocery store once, twice or (gasp) more in their life.
The

RedRose

Lol absolutely not done around here ;)
Passing it on?
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

Shekinah

Nope not here either, probably would die of embarrassment if any stranger would see me in my pajamas

passing it on

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

yobo

Neither have I.

Passing it on as well.

Trigon

Well, I'm shameless, so yes I did in fact do this. But only the pants were my PJ's for this  ;D. It was real late at night when this happened...

Guilty or not guilty: Ate a meal at 3 am in the morning just cause you could...

MelisaArtemis

Guilty... especially in winter... instant noodle is a lifesaver *^*

passing it on~

RedRose

It has happened but not alone at home or something

Passing it on

Nico

Guilty as charged. ~chuckles~

Have you ever left your home without shoes because you forgot to put them on?

MiraMirror

Guilty as all hell.  I love going barefoot.

Have you ever just thrown a bunch of random stuff in a blender to see how it tastes together?
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Nico

Again, guilty! I'm doing that quite often, in fact.

Passing it on!

alean

Not guilty! Used a blender once, it somehow spun out of my hands and sprayed the whole kitchen green. Now I'm not allowed to touch anything that spins.

Went out at night, and just wandered the city/town/countryside without a purpose all night long?

sree

Guilty. I have a habit of doing that.  ???

Passing it on.
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

RedRose

Nope, never thought of that.

Passing it on

MetaAugustus

Not guilty, though more due to my town being all highways and streets with no sidewalks.  Wandering can be tedious.

You've woken up in the middle of a sweet dream because that dream has given you a character idea and you needed to make sure it was on paper by morning...?

alean

Not guilty... I kinda have this love-hate relationship with writing in general.

Ever had a dream about a person, and although you know that person would never act in real life like they did in the dream, you still eye them suspiciously?

Galanthor

Not Guilty, I couldn't remember my dream for...most of my life I guess?

Ever sang loud in public, despite missing the notes?

Story Tale

Oh yes, so very guilty, please do not take me to a karaoke bar, for the love of all that is good and holy.

The next person is charged with making plans to go out then promptly bailing on them at the last minute because being home alone sounds too delicious to pass up.

rekhaiyer

Guilty. Like, multiple times. Not sure if it is the constant jet lag or if I just don't like some people anymore.

Ever slept through half a movie in after getting good seats that your partner was excited about?
Cravings & Ideas
O/O

"Here Come the Hawks!" Toews <3

Story Tale

Not guilty. I haven't been that worn out to resort to sleeping I'm public yet. Movies at home though, sometimes I'm asleep before we find out who produced the picture. *grins*

The next person is guilty of snacking before bed?

rekhaiyer

Not guilty. Not since I was around 12 or so anyway.

To the next poster: Had any Indian food in the past 4 weeks?

Cravings & Ideas
O/O

Story Tale

Not guilty, in fact I've never had Indian food, not officially anyway.

You are accused of the following crimes - bringing home a stray animal and trying to hide it in your room so your parents wouldn't find it - how do you plead?

rekhaiyer

Within some bushes near the porch, inside the room, they all count right? Guilty.

Your partner accuses of being freaked out too easily by jump scares. How do YOU plead?
Cravings & Ideas
O/O

Story Tale

Begrudgingly guilty, especially with VR! *shivers*

The next person is guilty of going out for dinner even when they know there is plenty of food available to cook at home!