4 Words In Jail (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, January 14, 2013, 12:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Taken from the original thread: If we (the person above you and yourself) woke up in jail together.... using only 4 words... What would you say?

So I'm back again.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Mingnon

“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Saidi

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

BlightRaptor

Bruja

BlightRaptor

Bruja

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Tersius

could've buried her deeper...

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

BlightRaptor

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

BlightRaptor

No, so they're protected... >>;

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

BlightRaptor

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

ShallWePretend

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Bruja

Nope, in possessions storage

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

jake one

Saidi

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?