Weird Ideas! (M looking for F!)

Started by Lord Zanicus, August 14, 2017, 06:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Zanicus

Hey there!

Before you proceed, please take a moment to look at my O/Os from the link in my signature as well as my previous posts...

Done that?

Nice! Now let us take a look at some of the ideas in store...
Oh, I have to warn you of something though... I'm a slow poster.. My reply will most likely be once per week.. Two if life permits me with free time.. But my post shall be lengthy and hopefully be worth the wait... So I would prefer if my partner could write just as lengthy if not more... If that's alright with you so far, then keep on reading...

*smiles*

TAKEN!

Title: First Conflict
Genre: Adventure/action/fantasy
Inspiration: Monster Hunters/Far Cry Primal

Synopsis: In an era where vicious creatures known as the dinosaurs still roam the world — among other mythical beings —, a handful of bipedal creatures with high intellect walks amongst them. Struggling for survival as they make attempts at placing themselves atop the food chain.

MC have been surviving on his own since young. Separated from his group, he'd not had the chance to bond with another of his kind. He stands at 7'2", with a mesomorph built, tanned skin tone with myriads of scars all over. With locks of shoulder length black hair, tangled with twigs and dried leaves. With flesh covered in a thin crusted layers of both mud and blood, the man appeared just as wild as some of the beasts that dwells the area.

(I would prefer it if YC comes from a more social background..)

Plot: How they meet can vary..
1. - MC stumbles upon YC during one of his hunts.. - curious at her somewhat “frail-looking” frame, MC kidnaps her..
2. - YC wanders too far from home camp.. - and got attacked by a creature.. - MC happens to come and help..
3. - (your suggestion)
May contain non consensual content or may not.. Discuss..
The story can then continue with how they build their bond while trying to survive.. Of building perhaps..? Of helping others that was stranded or exiled..? Of hunts..? Of clashes between another race..? Of war..? Etc...

TAKEN!

Title: Writer's Wish
Genre: Webtoon/fantasy/adventure/
Inspiration: W

Synopsis: YC is a Webtoon artist, leading a team of similar talent at a small company on a recently popular manga you'd developed. It hadn't before but since your encounter with the mysterious parcel of digital drawing platform — which you're now using —, things have changed. What the rest of the world didn't know however, was how (either the protagonist or the antagonist) have not only taken a life of their own, where they can alter the outcome of the drawing, but also, vamped YC into the story.. Where every occurrences that took place then, would magically be submitted online.. Before sending YC back to the world..
(Only to repeat when YC visited the digital canvas)

Plot: (you'll be the creator here.. Creator of the world, the nation, the people... Everything! I only ask it to be in a medieval fantasy genre.. Complete with hero, heroine and villain.. MC will either be the hero or the villain.. Also your choosing.. What MC looks like and what ability he possess, will also be in YC's hands..)

Ideas..
- it could be about two nations at war.. - of power struggle.. - of felling a villain who'd been terrorising the kingdoms.. - shapeshifters? - vampires? - “sword-art-online”—esque scenes..

Let your creativity soar...

Title: Ace Epsilon
Genre: Mechas/war/apocalyptic
Inspiration: Front Mission/Gundam

Synopsis: The world have fallen into ruin. It's surface thick with radiation. No longer habitable without proper protection and gas mask. Or with the aid of the giant mechas. No known plant life survived while reports of mutated wildlife have been spotted. Still, despite the current state the world is in, two nations stubbornly continued waging war. Skirmishes here and there with intentions of gaining better grounds as well as to acquire better technology to overthrow the other..

Plot: A third force arrived out of nowhere.. Believed to be terrestrial in nature. They came without warning and forces the two opposing nation to join hands..

(Our characters are on opposing side when this happens. MC is skilled at close quarter combat and tactical manoeuvres whereas YC might be an expert at long range support — sniping or artillery. The battlefield they were on got bombarded and before they lost transmission with their HQ, they receive news about the alien invasion — who also brought mechas though with better firepower and armour. During the bombardment however, only one mecha remained operational, forcing our character to share the cramp cockpit..)

Title: Always on the Rise
Genre: Modern/school
Inspiration: (can't remember the title)

Synopsis: MC have an embarrassing condition. One where even the doctors have no cure for. Whenever MC got an erection, it wouldn't return to normal until he's been attended to. Masturbating didn't work. And he only discovered that the only way for his suffering to end, was to spill his seed either through fellatio or intercourse, thanks to the helpful nurse that day. If left unattended, that part of him will turn blue, and even cost his live.

Plot: YC could be his childhood friend who comes to know of his situation during one of her visits. Or she could have been his sister, stepsister, teacher, tutor, whichever.. Heck, you could play them all if you want and able..

This one is most likely smut heavy with a little school life story on the side.. A touch of comedy perhaps...

Thank you for your time!
Oh, and all of the above are open for discussion... So don't be afraid to throw in your own thoughts on the subject interested...