News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

ever spent to much with whores?

Autumn52

not gulity

Have you ever been in love so deeply that you think your heart will burst?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Elina

Guilty.

Ever knew someone was lying but stayed with him/her anyway?

(Cool game)

Autumn52

guilty

ever ask something so innocently and get an answer you were not expecting?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lucius Cornelius

guilty ...

ever feel mirrored in the feelings that person told you , and not realize it until you hear it to the other person?

Spice

Guilty.

Ever set your kitchen on fire?

villagelunatic

Guilty, if that includes catching chocolate on fire in the microwave. :(

Ever gotten in trouble in the shoutbox?
I speak one language. One Zero One Zero Zero. With that I could steal your money, your secrets, your sexual fantasies, your whole life. In any country, any time, any place I want. We multitask like you breathe. I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. - Taz 'Rat' Finch

Autumn52

not guilty

Ever get in a bad mood because you need to release some energy

Lucius Cornelius

Guilty Guilty...

Even go to do workout because need to release the energy to not be in bad mood and ended hurt yourself?

Autumn52

si si oh so guilty

Ever ask someone to spank you?

villagelunatic

Not guilty, but I've been asked.  >:)

Ever wish someone would tickle you into insensibility?
I speak one language. One Zero One Zero Zero. With that I could steal your money, your secrets, your sexual fantasies, your whole life. In any country, any time, any place I want. We multitask like you breathe. I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. - Taz 'Rat' Finch

Autumn52

not guilty I'm not ticklish (pouts)

Ever spank someone until they cried

Lucius Cornelius

Not guilty
spank a little but not so much

Ever feel so good that beg to stop because thought you will be pass out if didn't stop?

Autumn52

yeap sure am guilty

ever do, ummmm, 'things' so long that you can't walk properly?

Lucius Cornelius

guilty 

did you stay in bed all the day because do it and cant move... and as you stay do again so can't move again and....

adroitgrayman

Guilty.

Have you ever cheated on your partner?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

not guilty

Have you ever wanted to cheat on your partner

adroitgrayman

Not Guilty.

Ever spent the whole night at a beach?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Sashira

Not guilty. I once spent half the night drinking on a beach in South Carolina at a "shark fishing party" (they didn't catch any) but I went back to my hotel to sleep. I like my comfort.

Have you ever broken up with somebody just because they weren't good enough in bed... or were physically inadequate?

adroitgrayman

Not Guilty.

Did you ever loved someone because the person was too damn good in the bed?

Lonestar

guilty. I'm still happily married to my only sexual partner.

Have you ever seen someone blatantly shoplift at a store but you didn't report it?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

adroitgrayman

Not Guilty.

Did you ever slept hungry because you were angry with your other half ?

Lonestar

Guilty.

Ever become stand-offish because you so badly want to make up with your partner but they just don't want anything to do with at the moment?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

adroitgrayman

Not Guilty.

Ever flirted with the best friend of your other half ?

AngelsDemonsCode

Not guilty.

Ever complain about a show you never watched but ended up liking it when you actually watched it for the first time?