Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

then simply move some where else.....that is if you really need to express yourself.
*sucks on your index finger with joyful smile*

Insanityenviesme

-moans softly as the whisper is attenuated by your lips-
Really? Try incurably..
-smiles-
Check your inbox
-kisses your lips before setting off to show you how incurably-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

Insanityenviesme

-pokes-
Doofus!
Thats it..avatar change!
-looks at her cleavage-
maybe not..
Moments of Sanity

lenka

*smiles*
Well she is very tempting, but you can always look to my breast!

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Why cant I have both?
-blatantly stares at your breasts-
Moments of Sanity

lenka

Because you wont be able to think straight when I am done with you...
*smiles*

Insanityenviesme

Who says you'll be done with me?
And who says  I want to think straight?
-grins-
Moments of Sanity

lenka

How much do you pack?...thinking straight is too norm anyway.  ;D

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

lenka

I'll live up to whatever standard you desire..
*grabs your chin forcefully before licking the side of your face*

Insanityenviesme

-grins as I feel her tongue, pushin her back and pulling her in again, my hands keeping her close-
Are you sure?
Moments of Sanity

lenka

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Do you even have to ask?
But I hate you for having to go, though!
-pouts-
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

barely manages to whisper a hi and hops she doesnt notice my stutter, though half of me wanting her to knowing admission of the truth would be rather interesting to say the least
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

-blushes furiously-
Uhhmm..Uhh..
-leans over and returns the favor, blushing even harder, realizing she may already know-
Moments of Sanity

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Insanityenviesme

-whispers into her ear-
Can I be that mirror behind you?
-points at her delightful avatar-
Moments of Sanity

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

naryashadow

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 04, 2010, 11:55:56 AM
-whispers into her ear-
Can I be that mirror behind you?
-points at her delightful avatar-

You can be whatever you want to be hun ;)