Wanted!!

Started by Ray Banner, May 11, 2009, 05:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Banner

Looks like this thread can be updated again! :D

Of Truth and Valour

Medieval, pseudo historical with elements of romance, bondage, non-con and other elements.

I have two scenarios for the plot, I'd happily engage in both should an opportunity present itself but at the moment I'm just looking to play one of the scenarios. I must insist I'm not looking for any deep historical knowledge at all, but should you happen to know a bit about the crusading era it'd be lovely.

Scenario 1; Jerusalem 1190 AD

Richard has launched a siege to retake the city, however to make it possible somebody has to make sure that the Egyptian armies are kept occupied to allow the English to rally. The only person who's been successfully launching raids is Baldwin III's niece "Isabella Curtis Rose" (your character), a maiden who took up arms and refused to give up her uncle's kingdom. She'd face off against "Hassam Al Rashid" (mine), Saladin's son appointed to guard the rear against any intrusion. The relationship and rivalry between the characters would be one of bitter spite which would turn into respect and chivalry as they discover more about each other. Should you need any more details please do not hesitate to ask.

Scenario 2; Jerusalem 1185 AD

An uneasy truce exists between Baldwin III and Saladin, and a raid launched against his party last month haven't made matters easier. So it's decided an emissary would be sent to explain how this was a mistake to avoid open conflict. "Troy De Lusignan" (my character) is selected who travels to Tanta and is met by the foreign princess, "Ayesha Gull" (yours) who'd hear the grievance and present the matter to the court, however during the negotiations war breaks out and Tanta is under siege. Not only her life is in peril as the faction laying siege does not share allegiance with Troy's, and thus their relationship develops as they travel together and he gets her to safety. The story begins with love and respect, however turns into a rivalry between them both as leaders are assassinated. and they are put in place... both Ayesha and Troy stands at different side of the conflict.

Home Away From Home (Reopened)

Lots of non-con, some bondage and other elements.

I've always been fascinated by the student/teacher (vice versa) pairing, and here's a scenario with a twist.

Johnny Goode. Me.
Gina Lockhart. You.

Johnny's mother and step father has had enough of him. Private tuitions didn't work. Boarding school was a failiure. And the last thing they wanted was for Johnny to end up in a youth correctional facility. He is almost 19 for God's sakes, yet he refuses to take any responsibility for himself. Eventually his mother come across an internet ad "No More (A)stray", where a successful, middle aged tutor Gina Lockhart has saved the lives of many by offering them personal tuitions in the art of manners and academics. However, she is VERY expensive, and Johnny will have to travel all the way to the US from UK to benefit from her expertise, where he would stay with her alone at her place and be disiciplined, or end up disiciplining Ms. Lockhart.

Generosity of The Godfather

Non-con and some exhibitionism in the beginning, followed by con, romance and other chivalrous elements.

I have always fantasized about playing the mafia boss in late 70s in America, even though their power was dissipating one can't fail to notice they were one of the biggest threats ever faced. Do bear in mind this has nothing to do with the movie since the scenario ... well, it's completely different from the movie itself.

Anthony Brasi. The Boss. My Character.
Gwen Stevens. The model. Yours for the taking.

Gwen Stevens was one of those women who were not only blessed with good looks, but had wit and character few can match. She graduated college with upper class honors, and the only thing lacking in this picture was to break into the modelling industry as that required severe financial backing, and someone with good credibility to make her famous. In comes Anthony Brasi; Proud, handsome and the famous boss of one the mafia families. Her friends suggested she seek solace from him, and Mr. Brasi is only too willing to comply. Of course, he wants a triple return of whatever he invest in her after a couple years when she's made it big. Couple years later, Gwen Stevens is a star worth matching against the status of Monroe herself. However she's now a law abiding, God fearing American and does not want to be associated with anything illegal. Of course, Mr Brasi never forgives and never forgets. Your character is kidnapped and brought to one of his secret beach houses, and we'll take the story from there. 

Blood Relations (Reopened)

Romance (mayhap), Lots of non-con, lots of bondage, some levels of extreme which would be discussed prior to beginning of the game

Darren Seymour. Me.
Dylan Seymour. Me (Unless some other male wishes to play this out)
Bonnie Williams. You.

It wasn't love at first sight, it was love at first heartbeat when Darren met Bonnie during the Astlebury Convention (Some form of business meet). A few dozen dates and eight months down the line he propose to Bonnie and she wholeheartedly agrees. Before their marriage Darren's got a surprise for her; His older brother Dylan who's paying them a visit. Now the plot is simple: Dylan has always been under the shadow of his younger brother (and Darren's tried his best to rectify things) and Bonnie mesmerizes him to his very soul. He's got to have a piece of what his younger sibling is tapping every night (per se) so after attacking Darren one night and incapicitating him for months to come, Dylan kidnaps Bonnie and takes her off to his log cabin he's sure no one is aware of. Action ensues, Darren can have a comeback and we can have ourselves a nice/bad ending whatever preferred.

The Carter (Murder) Club

(If there's enough interest, I can think about putting this under the group roleplay section)

Domination (masculine), Sheer submissiveness (feminine), Kidnapping, bondage, non-con, one shots, public display, bukkake (possible), multiple partners and a few more ...

Stephanie Ferris. Undercover reporter and detective. You.
Alan Carter, young maitre`d and proud owner of the The Carter Club. Me.
Carl Ross. Member. Me.
Eva Bach. Member. Me.
... And a few more minor characters I'd oh-so-gladly play (If other males/females would like to depict any of these characters, they are more than welcome to PM me)

Welcome to The Carter Club; Hub of pleasure for the rich and famous where only a select few are granted entry every year. However it's hundred year history is slightly tarnished as headlines roar one day about a brutal murder of one of the esteemed gentleman, the police is unable to come up with anything and whole case is wound up as an accident. Stephanie Ferris is contacted by the late member's wife and is told how this is not how it appears. She is told how she'd be offered entry into the club and thus can find the culprit. After the inauguration ceremony it's a cat and mouse game as Stephanie tries to unravel the mystery shrowding the club. The beauty about this game is how your character is the central key and actually HAVE to locate this murderer(s). Would she find this person, or be his next target? We can both find out.
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

"When" said the moon to the stars in the sky; "Soon" said the wind that followed him home. "Who" said the cloud that started to cry; "Me" said the rider as dry as a bone. "How" said the sun that melted the ground; "Why" said the river that refused to run. "Where" said the thunder without a sound; "Here" said the rider and took up his gun.

Priscilla

You know I have more games going on than I could handle atm but if you come up with another "Culminations" themed RPG, you kow where to reach me. ;)

Gracie

Interested in Home Away From Home. I'm new here and this may be my first game here, hope that's not a problem.  :-)

AidaLily

I am more than interested in your two rps. Home away from home and the Godfather one. If those are still open please let me know. I love playing the sub in non-con rps, as well as bondage, exhibitionism and more. So please pm me and let me know if they are open.

Thanks and hope to rp with you.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Ray Banner

Thanks for your interest. I've messaged you both, check your PMs.  :-)
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

"When" said the moon to the stars in the sky; "Soon" said the wind that followed him home. "Who" said the cloud that started to cry; "Me" said the rider as dry as a bone. "How" said the sun that melted the ground; "Why" said the river that refused to run. "Where" said the thunder without a sound; "Here" said the rider and took up his gun.

Ray Banner

... Update. 1.0.4.
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

The Dark Raven

I'm interested in Blood Relations....Please let me know what you have in mind (and don't worry about school...I'm patient.) :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Ray Banner

Hiy I've already got someone for my "Blood Relations" game, however if you wish to partake in any other of my ventures (or have your own ideas) please do not hesitate to let me know! I absolutely LOVE your RH Profile.

Cheers.
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

Ray Banner

Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

angeli

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Little Wolfie

I wouldn't mind doing the Carter(Murder) Club one. Or, maybe we could come up with something, I love being submissive and forced to do something. So, if your interested, you know where to find me.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Ray Banner

... And a brand-spankin' new update!
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

Ray Banner

Updates made and PMs sent. If you're interested, either respond here or shoot me a pm. :-)
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

angeli

I didn't get a PM.... =(

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Ray Banner

... Which is very odd! Fixed now. :-)
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A