News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Over course! *cuddles*

Sin! come back lovely :)

Undeniable Sin

I'm here!!

Am I too late, Breathless?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Mr Bigglesworth

I haven't seen Breathless in a while, maybe we could cuddle up and wait for her?

Breathless - come join us!

Skadii

Nope...just me!

How about some Harley in our lives?

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Skadii

Mr Bigglesworth

Undeniable Sin

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Undeniable Sin

As in, the question is " What am I as sweet as"?

Breathless?

Breathless Intent

Yes, Sin! *runs in to smooch the girl*

Adrianna, please come back so I can say hello to you!

Adrianna Paige

walks back in quietly "someone summon me?"

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adammair

I think you were picking up on my mental vibes, Adrianna.

Will you come back and prove my theory?

Skadii

Oops! I must have gotten the wrong signal! :)

Adrianna?

Mr Bigglesworth

One final appearance for Mr. B. tonight - goodnight all!

Adrianna - you have been called by the lovely Cole!

Adammair

I can't resist the ever-so-charming Cole, however.

Your new avatar reminds me of last night. *winks*

I'm gonna bend the rules and double-guess. Either Cole or Adrianna will post next!

Grainne

Nope..hate to dissapoint. It's me.  ;)

Oh, cole!
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Adammair on July 11, 2012, 09:52:12 PM
I think you were picking up on my mental vibes, Adrianna.

Will you come back and prove my theory?

Smiles softly as I approach you..standing so close in front of you that you would have to look down at me to see my face..."theory proven yet?" I whisper..

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Skadii

Quote from: Adammair on July 11, 2012, 10:00:00 PM
I can't resist the ever-so-charming Cole, however.

Your new avatar reminds me of last night. *winks*

I'm gonna bend the rules and double-guess. Either Cole or Adrianna will post next!

*grins wickedly and winks at him* Ditto, baby! You inspire the naughty side of me! *kisses him goodnight and everyone else too* Nighty-night!

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

Aww..see...I come where I'm called to be and then no one is there...

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Well if you don't mind my company I'm here for a bit more.  :-)

Adrianna Paige

Your company would be great! Are you glad the week is halfway over?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Oh, yes, and I see you live in the Republic? Hm..do you think Mr. B would tolerate conversation with two lowly Texans?

Adrianna Paige

Us? lowly? pffft..He should consider himself blessed to carry on a conversation with us..  :)

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket