News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

Dihydrogen monoxide, one of the most perilous chemicals on the planet.

Lirliel

Water is indeed freakishly dangerous Jef ;)

Wikipedia FTW! :P

Oh and Coca-Cola!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Muff Diver

My special kink list!

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

Odin Pilsner. FINALLY something nice happening to me today.  :-\

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Trieste

Green tea with sugar and milk. Yes, milk. :)

Bliss

What am I EVER drinking? Coffee, lightly sugared and creamed today. Letting the natural, nutty bitter come through.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Jefepato

ShrowdedPoet

Well, it's 10:30 am and I'm at work.  I'd like something to drink but I have nothing.  Maybe when lunch time roles around. . .but I don't know what I want. . .I don't want soda. . .or regular sweet tea.  I wish we had a star bucks then I could get a vente cup of passion fruit tea.  mmmmm. . .
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Lirliel

*Cracks open a bottle of beer* Ahh.. Nice :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

*looks at Lir and sighs*   I want one of those.   And a beer would be nice, too  :P

Captain Maltese

Odin Pilsner. A bright spot in any bleh day.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lirliel

*Raises her glass of cola*

Ah, nice :)

Muff Diver

*does a happy dance* Milkshake! Mmm-mmm!  ;D
My special kink list!

Lirliel

With a splash of Rati-juice? *Winks*

Still Cola! Though nearly gone

Muff Diver

Ooh, how I wish! *blushes and giggles*

I've been craving one for the past week so I just decided to make one after work.  :)
My special kink list!

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Kalen

Captain Maltese

This is a 'going-to-be-drinking'. I just bought two tickets in the weekly office wine lottery. Now I'm bringing home two bottles of wine ;D One Gato Negro (a Merlot) and one La Boca (a Tempranillo, a new grape for me).

Captain Maltese

Odin Pilsner.

Yeah, I like that one  ;D

Captain Maltese

Unsurprisingly, a Gato Negro. Really nice Merlot, nice and oaky with a hint of sweet.

WyldRanger

Kalen

Yesterday, we had the hottest day of the year to date.. and I consumed a 7up slush until I got an intense brain freeze.

Kathadon

Moauntain Dew 2ltr and wishing I hadn't drank so much last night. :(
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3