Seeking Domme F...(Under Construction)

Started by Dick Hercules, August 21, 2013, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Hercules

Greetings to all of you,

I am currently craving the role of a switch with a female dominant and will be updating this thread over the next couple of days or so. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me if you have any ideas which you wish to explore that would bring out your more sexually aggressive side, whether this be merciless teasing and controlling aspects or a firmer hand (or foot) being applied to my character.

The plot is important, I do wish to have a rough outline of an opening scenario but from there we can allow the storyline to flow. I especially am interested in roles involving the supernatural or science fiction, something that offers a unique blend of the mysterious and the forbidden...maybe something involving the occult or dark magic.

I am rather descriptive and would ideally prefer to post 3-4 large paragraphs per turn at the very least. I thrive off intricate detail and description and enjoy the inclusion of character thought and reactions, I find the more vivid the imagery in my mind, the more enthusiasm and inspiration I discover.

Anyway, this is brief for now but check out my preferences or my recent post history if you wish to learn more. I would be happy to answer any questions or open a discussion via private message.

Motivado