Random Role-Play

Started by Alamore, March 07, 2011, 08:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayakterra

Mayakterra places a hand on hers as she rests it on his arm looking into her eyes. He sympathetically brushes some of her rich auburn hair behind her ear, when suddenly his eyes begin to glow a faint orange and he sniffs several times.

He looks in the direction they were headed alarmed "Do you smell that? Pitch, tar, smoke... that can't be good."

sazzie

I look at Maya questiongly and begin to sniff the air too, I can only smell flowers and such. "Must be that coyote nose, because I can't smell nothing but the sweet spring air, whats wrong?" I ask alarmed.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra begins looking around him in all directions "I think bandits are attacking the villiage! Those smell like torches... and blood"

sazzie

"What should we do?" I ask panicking a little.

Mayakterra

"Quickly! Take me to your grandmothers house!" He exclaimed letting go of her arm so they could run.

sazzie

I race down the slope and splash through the springs, since her hut was afterall across the spring. I pant as my clothes weigh me down a bit more and race toward a hill. I gasp as I see steam rising above it.

Mayakterra

From behind Sazzie a giant grizzly bear comes charging on all fours past her, dropping a sack of belongings next to her. It gallops down the hill to the house as a swarm of bandits begins running around the outside of it and flames begin leaping from the hut. The bear roars and begins swinging its paws in mighty blows toppling bandits, their weapons flashing but glancing off of the touch bear hide.

A firm voice is projected towards sazzies mind "Get your grandma, get the crystal, and run!"

sazzie

I hesitate to do this, looking sorrowfully at the bear, "Meet me here again, i'll hurry,"

I race over the hill and see my hut ablaze. I charge down the hill and bust into my house. "Grandma!" I scream. She's not in there. I begin to tear apart the room looking for the crystal. Searching under a stack of papers I find the green crystal gleaming and put it around my neck...A nearby log falls, nearly hitting my head. I narrowly escape the hut.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra roared a primal, resonate, battlecry from his enraged form. He was well accustomed to scattering groups of brigandes with this form, but this was no raiding party. More and more of them poured out of the woods to the burning hut, and beyond. Mayakterra fought to stop who he could, but many of them ran right past the melee going on around the burning building.

From the corner of his eye he saw the woman emerge from the hut <Shift!he projectedRun!

sazzie

I hear a loud, angry roar erupt through the air. Looking around I now just notice my surroundings...About three dozen or more bandits are running toward me. I turn around and try running the opposite way of both the bear and the hut...I'm a good twenty paces away from them. But these bandits are swift through the trees and rocks...This was the time needed for shape shifting...But what if they're after the crystal? They must not know I have it! I think.

I take a chance and take a quick glance behind me...They're now only 10 paces away. I try to run faster, but I overlooked something...That large oak tree which ensnared my foot, making me trip and land with a large thud. I turn on my back, to see a large rifle pointed at me...But instead of it being a bullet, a large dart came out and pierced my neck...I begin drifting into unconcioussness...Then i black out everything completely...A tranquilizer.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra continued to fight as the bandits swarmed by him, he felt blood trickling from wounds scattered along his hide. The flow of bandits was slowing, but he smelled more than just the inferno from the hut next to him; other fires must mean they have reached the villiage.
   He stood on his hind legs and roared loudly, the few bandits who were still alive taking pause backing away from him, trying not to trip over the two dozen or so of their comerades scatter around on the ground broken, dying or dead.

Mayakterra looked around, but didn't see Sazze anywhere, he didn't smell coyote. Out of the corner of his eye though he saw on the other side of the bandits he fought, several me running deeper into the woods with a auburn haired girl draped over one of their shoulders.

sazzie

I awake slowly in a metal cage. There's a large iron-clad lock around the handels. "Ug," I say and slump down on the cage. I look around and notice that it's night now. I'm also in a cave-like surrounding. "Hello?" I yell, my voice echoes. I try shaking the cage, but it doesn't even budge. I sigh and close my eyes, from afar I can hear water droplets hitting the cavern floor. "Well, this should be interesting," I say, and close my eyes again.

Mayakterra

He had manage to scatter the remaining bandits and returned to his human form. He already could see flames in the distance of the village under attack, and then turned his gaze to where they had taken the young woman. Quickly, he communed with the woods around him connecting his spirit with the trees and feeling their presence. Through them he found a hawk that he quickly described the bandits and the woman, sharing the image in his mind. The creature agreed to help and set off flying to follow the men.

Mayakterra had run towards the village to save who he could, but the battle and the attack was too fierce. The young man he had seen sleeping earlier was nowhere to be found, and several different fires arose everywhere he looked. He had never seen a horde this big in these woods, he had turned his attention toward the woman that had been taken away. There was one person he might be able to save.

Several hours later Mayakterra found himself running through the woods, staff in his hand and a backpack on his back. The hawk flew overhead guiding him in the direction she had seen the men run, Mayakterra confirming the trail with the tracks and broken underbrush they left in their wake.
It had been a rough journey, these men had taken her very, very deep into the woods towards the Shay'ur mountains nearby. He feared for the young woman, knowing an attractive female as herself might wish for death as an alternative to the terrors she might face as a captive to raiders.

sazzie

An immediate cold burst of water awakes me, I hear men cackling, their voices filled with excitement. "The little bitch is getting up," I hear one whisper. "Get er up, we must question her," another says. I pretend to still be asleep as I hear this. Five minutes later I hear a frusterated sigh, "Should've just knocked her out...Tutsa, get the keys!"

I hear keys jingling as the man gets closer to the cage....I regret pretending to be asleep, because soon enough I'm thrusted onto the floor and I feel a warm splooge of spit hit my face, "I said get up bitch," To this comment I open my eyes and frown at the man; his clothes are worn down, he carries a large club full of spikes.

"What do you want?" I ask. All the men cackle as he grabs my hair and pulls me up by it, "Me master be wanting to ask you bout somethin," he says and pushes me forward through the caverns passageways.

Mayakterra

The hawk swooped down and perched on Mayakterras shoulder, making a small squawking noise and projecting to him the location was just ahead. Mayakterra offered the hawk a portion of rabbit he had caught earlier that was in his pack. The bird took to a perch with the meat and began eating as the guardian set his pack and staff against a nearby tree.

Standing back from it he moved his hands and legs in strong, jerky and sudden movements, almost as if doing some form of dance and martial arts mixed together. As he moved through the motions humming, the encantation cause the vegitation around the tree to grow rapidly and move under his control. By the time he was done a large clumping of grass and bushes covered his pack and his staff blended into the tree behind a wrapping of Ivy.

Mayakterra knew the best way to approach the cave that was coming up at the base of the mountain, he ran towards it his body shrinking and growing darker as he did. Brown fur sprouted from his skin and his joints began to reshape as he grew even smaller before leaping powerfully in the air. A squirrel gripped the bark of the tree as he landed, looking at his surroundings and his tail twitching Mayakterra took off bounding from tree to tree towards the cave.

sazzie

Torches lit the cavern walls, here and there I saw cavern rooms full of stolen treasure, or rooms full of bandits drinking and playing cards. I shink down in disgust, which earns me a shove further down the passageway. "You like it here miss?" As I walk I can smell the bandit's hot breath on my neck, grass root beer and some sort of other nasty scent.

I dont respond and just keep walking. The bandit then grabs my arm and squeezes it, making us take a sharp left. In this brigtly lit room I see a strong bandit sitting across a table. His eyes were dark underneath, there were an assortment of different weapons on a rack behind him; whips, maces, clubs, daggers and more tranquilizers. He smiled gappily at me and motioned for the man who led me here to leave. "Sit," he  then said to me.

"So, you have something that belongs to me..." He says, then looks at my chest. I try to cover my breasts up, and he smiles. "Nervous are ya?" He gets up and rubs my cheek, "No, no...I'm talking about that little green crystal that we came for." He then lightly pats my head. "I don't know what you're talking about I say,"...He slaps me. 

Mayakterra

Mayakterra sat perched on a branch, twilight was fast approaching and it was soon growing dark enough for him to continue. He looked at the posse of guards sitting outside the cave. A bunch of them sat around in a circle playing some dice game and gambling coins by a nearby fire, a short distance over two unhappy looking guards idly leaned against the wall guarding the cave entrance.

Who were these people? He understood the fire, they were so deep in the woods there wouldn't really be any need to try and hide. Plus if the force they sent into the villiage was any indication of their strength... well there was little any ranger squad or boundary warden would be able to do.

Mayakterra knew he could simply assault the guards and charge into the cave fighting his way through until he found the woman... but there was more than one way to crack a nut. Time was of the essence, the woman could have been in that cave for a long time for all he knew. He needed to move and quickly... slowly a plan formed in his mind and with a eager shake of his bushy tail, he started.

sazzie

I touch my stinging cheek. He leans on the table, "Now like I was saying, where is it little princess?" I look him dead in the eye. "I don't know what you're talking about," I say fiercely. The bandit laughs haughtily, "Ah so we have a good liar on our hands," He then turns around and grabs the dagger. He comes closer and presses it against my hand, "Try again princess,"

"I'm telling you there's no crystal, what does it look like, I suppose I could..." He makes a little cut on my hand, blood drips slowly on the table. "That's not what your little granny told us," He said. I spit on his face, he slaps me again. I look behind me, wondering where the Maya was. I hope he is ok. "Alright, do we need a bigger tool?" He asks and grabs the whip.

Mayakterra

Much to the bandit questioners surprise, a large rat climbs up on the table taking position in the center of the table. It looks up at the bandit leader sitting on its haunches sniffing the air, behind it three or your more rats climb on the table as well standing next to it.

"Uh boss?" Another one of the nearby men says looking around uncomfortably. From every hole, corner, and hallways rats of all shapes and sizes are entering the chamber and climbing on everything in the room. The other men in the room begin moving around trying to back away from the clumps of vermin that sniff, paw, and claw around everything. Already a good hundred mice are in the room all moving around while the three on the table stare straight at the bandit leader, bloody dagger and whip in hand.

Projected towards the womans mind a familiar voice comes into her head "Don't be afraid"

sazzie

I stare in surprise as thousands of rats basically take over the whole cavern. I nearly panic until I hear a very familiar voice in my head...Maya. I smile and spit on the bandit's face again. While thinking, that dang hag would try to turn me over. I race out of the cavern motioning Maya to follow me.

I take a sharp right to go back the way we came. Not only are rats taking over the cavern, but so are squirrels and chipmunks. I love nature! I think inside my head. Just then a bandit runs and tries to snatch me, but a flying squirrell jumps off a ledge and bites his finger. Howling in pain I press on through the cavern.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra ran in front of Sazzie shifting his forms from the rat to the coyote, a more familiar one for the woods they were going to escape into. Around him the frenzied rodents were swarming the men causing them to stamp and flail about almost comically animals entering their clothes, tickling, nibbling, and sniffing.

The would not hurt the men, at least in any truly wounding ways, as it was not in their nature and nor was it in Mayakterras to order them too. A few animals pounced the faces of men that carried torches set to burn them, and others bit fingers, toes, hands and ears causing the bandits even more distraction. As Mayakterra led the way back out to the woods he projected to sazzie

<If you have it on you, use it. They will be less likely to notice two dogs running from the chaos than they would two humans. The guards outside are not as distracted.>

sazzie

I hear Maya's loud voice boom  in my head. I somehow agree with him and stop really quick just to reach into my knee-high boots and grab out the green crystal. "Please work," I whisper to it as I put it around my neck...It hasn't contacted my skin in nearly 8 years. I roll it slowly between my fingers and mutter, "Transferro,"

As soon as I say this I begin to feel myself shrink, my clothes are ripped off and soon my fair skin turns into dark red fur. I then wag my tail, quickly run into circles as if chasing my tail. Yelping, I remember where I'm at and begin running through the woods after Maya.

Mayakterra

He smelled the scent of the female coyote, and felt her struggle, but was relieved when she at last joined behind him running from the cave. They came out the entrance where the Guards themselves were all about staring at the inside of the cave weapons drawn facing every which way. They shouted to each other in a confused clamor at the trails of rodents that had come and gone through the door, and the sounds of chaos from within.

Thankfully none of them had bows drawn nor arrows nocked, otherwise it might have gone badly for Maya and Sazzie. The men jumped in alarm as the two coyotes came running from the cave, they paid them little mind though as the two darted into the underbrush and under the trees. A safe distance away Mayakterra skidded to a halt panting heavily, looking back the way they came.

sweetcandy4

Candy was walking down the street with a cart in hand. The cart had a variety of goods that she was selling, items that she had made herself. She whistled softly as she walked down the street. She hoped that she would have a good amount of customers today. She needed to sell something today, or she wouldn't have food for the day.

Candy had long dark brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. She was average height. She had a slender figure and was wearing a dark blue dress that hugged in at the waist, showing off her figure. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore flat shoes on her small feet.

sazzie

I begin to sniff the ground, trying out my new scent. I yelp in happiness. I've never smelt anything like this before as a human; dew, grass, rocks, soil. I sneeze at the powerful scents, then begin looking for the trail upon which we came. Where'd your stuff go? I try projecting toward Maya.