Cute Lady looking for Cute ladies

Started by MarilynCarry, August 10, 2010, 09:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transgirlenstein

Quote from: MarilynCarry on December 29, 2010, 06:31:50 AM
Ahh..nice...Well..if you want to try that with me...PM me and we can set it up...

BTW...I had another tickling I wanted to try...about a woman who runs a lesbian bordello for ladies.....anyone up for rping this with me?

Also...really looking forward to doing modified versions of lesbian rps based on the following animes:

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Mitsudomoe
IdolM@ster
Lilipri

And a few more, So if you know anyone who likes rping lesbian anime..please let me know. :(   Oh...and I'd also like to try famous fairy taile princesses having lesbian sex..so if you're REAL perverted in that way..let me know.

Marilyn

Most of the anime I've done is Sailor Moon lesbian rps...and I like the idea of fairy tale princess going at it as well.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

MarilynCarry

I Would LOVE to do Sailor Moon lesbian rp.  I love the Ami/Makoto or Ami/Rei pairing. :)

Other animes I'd like to try include Tenchi Muyo, Urusei Yatsura and various 70's / 80's anime. :)
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

MarilynCarry

Hmm...A few more ideas that have crept into my brain. I can expand on these if someone is interested.

- Lesbian Bordello...one that caters to the needs of all lonely lesbians.  (Modern or Victorian age)
- Female warrior seeks a barmaids companionship for the night (fantasy)
- alternatively,Female barbarian rescues a princess from a cave and decides to keep her  (fantasy)
- World of Warcraft Lesbian rp (many ideas for this)
- All girl Catholic school lesbian rp, where certain girls are forced to serve as love toys to both students and staff.
- A spaceship filled only with women, needing release from one another.. (sci fi)
-  female Timelord, like Doctor Who, picking up cute female companions... *^^* (sci fi)
- Golden age of Hollywood.  Famous top female Director gives starlets a chance..in payment, they give her their bodies. (50's)

Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

WickedTemptation19

I'd be interested in talking about You Did it, Now take responisbilty. If you wanted to pm me about it :)
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.
I am your Wicked Temptation

MarilynCarry

Sent you the message. :)

With that said....If you are looking at my rps and see one taken, you can still ask if I want to do another variant of it...I don't mind.

I would like to thank all those I'm playing with...greatly appreciate you playing with me....Loving it. :)

Chrystal

Well sweetie, the feeling is mutual. We love you too darling!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

MarilynCarry

I would really like to try a new fantasy/feudal rp featuring a brave female soldier who helps conquer a country, and her ruler offers anything she wants..anything.  She chooses the right to make any one woman her wife.  That woman must immediately marry her and honour her as she would a husband.

I'd be the warrior..but looking for someone to be a submissive commoner/noble girl who gets ordered to be a woman's wife.

LoveThyself

Quote from: MarilynCarry on May 01, 2011, 12:12:29 PM
I would really like to try a new fantasy/feudal rp featuring a brave female soldier who helps conquer a country, and her ruler offers anything she wants..anything.  She chooses the right to make any one woman her wife.  That woman must immediately marry her and honour her as she would a husband.

I'd be the warrior..but looking for someone to be a submissive commoner/noble girl who gets ordered to be a woman's wife.

I would LOVE to do something like this with you. I was just looking at your storyline about the warrior seeking a bar-maid for companionship, but like this better, haha. Maybe the warrior chooses someone higher up in the hierarchy of nobility? PM me pretty please!

Hai, beebee. =)

DahliaBlossom

I love just about every single idea/plot you have.
We so need to talk. I'm wondering if you're into kidnapping at all?

Chrystal

Quote from: DahliaBlossom on May 07, 2011, 07:39:04 PM
I love just about every single idea/plot you have.
We so need to talk. I'm wondering if you're into kidnapping at all?

Heh. Mar into kidnapping? Do ducks quack?

Mar is one of my best friends. She is a slow poster is all. I'll give her a nudge to check her thread.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

DahliaBlossom

Quote from: Chrystal on May 08, 2011, 03:25:31 PM
Heh. Mar into kidnapping? Do ducks quack?

Mar is one of my best friends. She is a slow poster is all. I'll give her a nudge to check her thread.
*Laughs.* Awesome, thank you. :-*

Chrystal

*chuckles* Dahlia, dear, if I didn't have far too many stories on the go, I'd kidnap you myself! ;)

Trieste

MarilynCarry

Sorry Trieste dear..I've PMed them. *^^*

JadenMystic

I think I wouldn't mind trying The Rich Aunt with you.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

ThornsofRose

I'd very much love to play with you again. Either resuming the story we had or starting a new one. Scanning through the thread, I saw something about kidnapping?
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

MarilynCarry

JadenMystic -> I'll PM you and see what we can do. :)

ThornsofRose -> Sent you a message.  :)

MarilynCarry

Hope this isn't seen as spamming or anything...

But a few new rps I'd like to try(retry).

1) Idolm@ster  - This is based on a game where you train your idol to be the best in the biz.  If you know about this game, please let me know..I'd love to try it with you.   For those who know about, let me know. n_n  I'd like to be Iori and I could be dom or sub, depending on who you wanna be! :D

2) Sailor Moon lesbian rp.  I love the Ami/Makoto or Ami/Rei pairing. :)  I want romance...and likely marriage.

3) Lesbian Bordello...one that caters to the needs of all lonely lesbians.  (Modern or Victorian age)

4) "World of Warcraft" or  "Dungeons & Dragons" Lesbian rp (many ideas for this - including cross race sex)

5) A Marriage of Peace - a Demon Hunter can only stop a demoness from massacring a large part of the human race, by offering her body to her, including her womb for baby making.   The deal?  The Demon Hunter cannot fight Demons anymore or help them, and she must honour the Demoness as a husband, bearing her children and being her comfort.   The Demoness cannot fight Demon Hunters or Humans..or help other demons anymore.  And she herself must remain monogamous.    However, after the blood deal is made, how will they live together?

MarilynCarry

Um...sorry for posting this after being gone so long...

But...I'm back...and up for some more nice lesbian rps of many types... If we've rped together before, please let me know if you'd like to continue our stories or start new ones.... If not, hope you'll accept my humblest apology for being gone so long.

If you're new to me, feel free to check my likes and dislikes and see if they meet yours? :)

Looking forward to getting back to E!

Marilyn Carry.