A World of Leagues

Started by Jag, January 16, 2010, 01:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NosCorventius

Sorry doc I couldn't think of any other way to finalize it and though the fight was designed to actually be between Tarzan and Miss Kane you pulled a gun making you the bigest threat in the room and an obvious target. So I took you out quick to give Miss Kane the time to respond and make sure you didn't shoot a soon to be ally. This was supposed to be a purely physical fight. You're response though completly in character neccasitated mine. BTW he hit him between the leap and the thought of "He wants proof Tarzan give him proof!" My other option was to rip the guns off you. but as I'm not sure how you have them attached I didnt want to cripple you. If you prefer I can go back and write it that way instead. Sorry if I stepped on any toes. I try to play do that as little as possible.

~Nos~

Edit: After seeing Callie's response i realized that my direction was a litle wrong so I've edited the post to flow better with hers and the tone in general. Callie, the change may require a minimal amount of editing on your part as well but, I think you'll agree that the edit allows for  the same level of aggression without stepping on anyones character. I'll hold off on posting further until I see either see a response here telling me its fine as is or an edit from yourself.

Jag

I shall post tonight sometime. I've been in pain the last few days.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

NosCorventius

Hope you feel better soon Michi. Living in pain is never fun. BTW Michi I just noticed i haven't been added to the character slots post yet. Can you add me when you have a minute?

NosCorventius

Well all, I am off to Mountian Men Rendezvous so I'll be AFK until Monday maybe Tuesday. I'll catch up with everything then.

Thanks, ~Nos~

Jag

I have not forgotten this game. I promise. I got back from the hospital about a week ago after spending a week in there with Pancreatitis. I had minor surgery to remove my gallbladder while I was in there as well.

I'm back and feeling much better (no more gallstone pains or gallstones blocking my pancreas, YAY!). I hope we can get this game back going again. I plan on doing some revision and getting more players involved.

Oh, Callie, do you have any info on when Century Issue 2 is supposed to come out? All I can find out is somewhere between now and the end of May. I'm interested in seeing what year they go to next and if they will carry on characters like Raffles and Carnacki.

Callie Del Noire

I'm hip deep in networking classes and no income. (so no money to spare for comics)

Jag

Oh, I won't be buying it anytime soon (no spare money here either). Just wondering if anyone else had heard anything new about it.

Doktor Sleepless

... hi... I'm not dead yet. :)

Callie Del Noire

You're not fooling anyone..

Doktor Sleepless

What gave me away? The "brains" bib I'm wearing?

Callie Del Noire

Well I calling the game 'great idea but dead' and taking it off my bookmarks